[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Wilson

CaptainHook

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

******Breaking News****** New York Giants runningback David Wilson just signed sponsorship deals with multiple companies including the likes of Butterfinger Candybars and Crazy Glue. He is also now the official spokesman for the all time great game of Hot Potato and since he will be jobless soon he plans on making rounds at elementary schools across the country bringing back awareness to the game he is a master at. The Tug-o-war people said in a statement that they like David's enthusiasm but couldn't consider him when he kept dropping the rope.

Cowboyz1 - I agree. I think he gets one more chance and then he is done for the year. With Nicks, Cruz and Randle (and Meyers), Eli is going to have the throw the ball a ton to keep them in games this year.

Just 1 week guys. don't get me wrong ,as someone who snagged him in 3rd round every chance I got I am a worried. but I still expect him to bounce back. might be a couple weeks though of proving he can not turn the ball over before they give him back the keys. I think he is a very good buy low candidate right now myself from those owners who think game 1 will be every week of the season.

Just 1 week guys. don't get me wrong ,as someone who snagged him in 3rd round every chance I got I am a worried. but I still expect him to bounce back. might be a couple weeks though of proving he can not turn the ball over before they give him back the keys. I think he is a very good buy low candidate right now myself from those owners who think game 1 will be every week of the season.

Did you see Coughlins post game... He is beyond the doghouse I'd start worrying

Did you see Coughlins post game... He is beyond the doghouse I'd start worrying

Yeah, I seen it and expected it. Coughlin I believe is gonna try and use this to light a fire under his butt. in reality though, Without Wilson's talent they are 1 demensional. I know Scott looked OK with all the junk yardage from the Cowboys playing back but he is far from the solution. and if he don't want teams teeing off on Eli he is gonna have to get a run game going and I expect being the great coach he is he will succeed. and I see noone else on that team he can succeed with.