[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Axe Elf laughed at lots of people (including me) for drafted Jared Cook...

runner2847

Please stop. You are intentionally perpetuating the nonsense attached to that ass clown.

What, did make you feel good to start a whole new thread with him as the topic to show everyone that you're smarter than him? Really?

Edited by Bronco Billy

Cut him a break guys. Just don't respond if you don't like the title of this topic. What is the difference if he responds to a post or starts a new one. Did it make you feel better responding to him and telling him that? Really?

Well, since you asked, it's basic message board "rules". Don't start a new thread when you can just add to an existing one. Dude started a thread with a list of guys "everyone loves but Axel Elf hates" That's the thread he called out Cook in. Now, since that wasn't the only player who he seems to have whiffed on, and someone else starts one dogging Elf because he said to stay away from Brees and so on. Next thing you know, there's 5 threads on the first page of people poking sticks at Elf.

And, yes, it happens all the time.

• Like 1

Cut him a break guys. Just don't respond if you don't like the title of this topic. What is the difference if he responds to a post or starts a new one. Did it make you feel better responding to him and telling him that? Really?

It's just that threads like this are unnecessary. If we should start a thread every time Baby Jane was wrong, then we wouldn't have time to do anything else.

The worst thing about axle elf is the pics he posts in his Profile pic/Sig. Horrible..

I wish there was a way to blur out the photos. Nothing worse than opening the topic to see the bright red cowboy hat.

There is. The ignore list.

We finally get rid of that annoying troll and some of you are yelling Beetle juice to try to bring him back.

How about we just enjoy the beginning of the season in peace, and hope he makes good on leaving. It was one thing during the off season, but there's actual football to be discussed. Let the distraction die already.

Well, since you asked, it's basic message board "rules". Don't start a new thread when you can just add to an existing one. Dude started a thread with a list of guys "everyone loves but Axel Elf hates" That's the thread he called out Cook in. Now, since that wasn't the only player who he seems to have whiffed on, and someone else starts one dogging Elf because he said to stay away from Brees and so on. Next thing you know, there's 5 threads on the first page of people poking sticks at Elf.

Maybe we should post our Baby Jane hate stuff in the Tailgate. It could use some action.

I didn't see the thread with all the guys axe has been wrong about. My bad.

Since we can’t make fun of you for drafted Jared Cook, can we make fun of you for your grammar instead?

:ball:

Haha, yes, you can definitely make fun of me for that. I typed one thing and then edited and failed to change "drafted" to "drafting." Its odd that you can edit a post, but it won't let you edit your topic headline as far as I could tell.

We finally get rid of that annoying troll and some of you are yelling Beetle juice to try to bring him back.

How about we just enjoy the beginning of the season in peace, and hope he makes good on leaving. It was one thing during the off season, but there's actual football to be discussed. Let the distraction die already.

I haven't been on the board in a couple of days so I didn't realize he had been banned. Wouldn't have started this thread if I had known that.