[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

Shorttynaz

What are you most excited to see tonight? For me, it's two things. How the Eagles look under Chip Kelly offense as he has the fast paced offense with the "score quickly and often" mentality. I guess that's what every coach wants to do, but Kelly seems to have a lot of success doing just that in his career thus far. I'm excited to see if it carries over to the NFL level. The 2nd thing I'm excited to see tonight is DeAndre Hopkins, and how he fares as the #2 WR in Houston. This kid is a beast, and has the potential to be a real eye opener on one of the league's most well balanced offenses..

I know that Kelly's offense shuffles skill position players in and out frequently. I'm interested to see how much work McCoy gets in comparison to Brown and even Polk. I was - and still am - hoping Kelly's offense would mean huge things for McCoy but it may actually not increase his stats much, especially considering this offense typically doesn't net many RB receptions and McCoy's value HAS been higher in PPR formats.

How the Eagles look under Chip Kelly offense as he has the fast paced offense with the "score quickly and often" mentality. I guess that's what every coach wants to do, but Kelly seems to have a lot of success doing just that in his career thus far. I'm excited to see if it carries over to the NFL level.

So far so good. Pretty entertaining offense. I know it's only been 2 drives, but there looks to be a LOT of opportunity for fantasy players in this offense...

I'm so sick to my stomach it isn't even funny

The offense is such a disaster

The defense actually probably would be holding up fine if they didn't have to play the entire half. Geezus christ, maybe we should have started Cousins cuse RGIII looks like a shadow of himself right now.