[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants auditioning RBs

kingsofromance

I would think it is pretty much the same, but if you are implying that in itself would give him a leg up, I just don;t think that would enter into it all that much. It's not all that complicated. Block that dude trying to crash Eli, and take this handoff and fall down for two yards. Unless a defender falls down, then lumber for 8 yards until you are out of breath.

:rofl:

Seriously.

And this is why if I were a Wilson owner, I wouldn't be all too worried. Granted, this is why I'm NOT a Wilson owner to begin with... but if I were, I would have been more nervous had McGahee been signed.

That would be the Newbie Tool of the Year. Newbie of the year is a different award, a positive one.

PS WTF does Greg Little have to do with this thread?

PPS If you're playing fantasy football and don't know who Greg Little is, I wouldn't consider that a good thing.

I dropped Greg Little for Jacobs.

Edited by kingsofromance
  • Like 1

Jacobs cleared waivers in our league last night, and we usually see any RB with a chance to produce being snatched up. I guess our owners don't expect any real production yet. He may get picked up later in the week after practice reports or more likely after this week if he does well and/or Wilson is back in the doghouse.

Honestly I think the Giants made this move simply to light a fire under Wilson's butt.... and of course as insurance should Wilson flame out. Jacobs has the familiarity factor so if Wilson busts, here comes big Brandon.

Had the G-men signed McGahee I think we would have seen an RBBC situation. Now, I'm saying this is Wilson's job to lose.

I think you are 100% right on this but its worth a risk to pick him up and see how this thing plays out. Especially when I am cutting a guy who has no chance of starting on my team.

I was wondering what the reason McGahee was not signed...was it price and what role they needed to fill?...I am a Wilson owner that really am not concerned...yet...

I think that if Wilson continues to chit the bed then they could very well add McGahee...unless another team beats them to the punch..

Brandon Jacobs back. Glad I picked him up for Greg Little, who I hate.

Funny, I was just watching a rerun of a "Shark Tank" show tonight from sometime last year, and Brandon Jacobs was helping some young girl pitch their product, "Power-NRG" or something, an energy drink. One of the "Sharks" asked him, "If this is so good, why haven't you invested any money in this?". He said, "Because I'm a spokesman". He did claim that the Giants all drank this stuff before their Super Bowl win! Oh, and nobody offered them any investment money.

But he looked fit and ready to play!