[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THE RETURN OF RG3 !

HowboutthemCowboys

RGIII is only at RG1/2. Is obviously not ready to play. Typical rookie thinks he can be ready to play in the nfl with no preseason. They best pull him and save him for next week. The way things are going the Skins defenders are going to be walking on their tongues before long.

RGIII is only at RG1/2. Is obviously not ready to play. Typical rookie thinks he can be ready to play in the nfl with no preseason. They best pull him and save him for next week. The way things are going the Skins defenders are going to be walking on their tongues before long.

Rookie? :huh:

Rookie? :huh:

If you heard how he spoke about being ready and not needing preseason and now take a look at what your seeing on TV and yes, the ROOKIE isn't ready to play tonight. Like a poster said above, they may be better off sitting him, regrouping and getting him ready for next week.

A veteran would know you need a few game speed reps to be ready.

I'll tell you this, the worst thing that could happen is he comes out the second half and throws a couple of picks and gets lit up or gets injured. Then you would have a confidence shot QB with a new injury to deal with and the season in full swing.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Wow glad I didn't touch this guy this year and sad at the same time I passed on McCoy in many

Me too. did not buy into the Hype of this offense. I know the game is not over and it is only 1 game but I am already mad at myself for not targetting some Philly guys besides Vick earlier.

Wait. I see what you did there. Clever! :tup:

OK ok, Second year PRO. Fine....... :glare:

Now see, a fumble and now he could get into one of those comback modes and threaten my 6-0 week one fantasy record. Damn should have shut him down already.

Edited by Cowboyz1