[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola out

Team Archer

You guys both make good points, and I agree to an extent. But if Edelman scores twice last week (and nearly had a 3rd TD that he didn't catch in EZ) and now Amendola is out (Vereen too) how is Edelman a borderline WR2/3, should be solid WR2 I'd think.

I got him off waivers and he'd be in my lineup but I already have Calvin, Fitz and Dem Thomas in my line-up.

No doubt the Pats score somehow and Brady will get his. So if Edelman and Thompkins are risky, who is going to get the points? There are not many more options left on the team.

Exactly.

I have a post from last year on Amendola out there somewhere and ill say it again. The guy has big heart , is scrappy and talented. He just isn't built to play the game of NFL football

I have a post from last year on Amendola out there somewhere and ill say it again. The guy has big heart , is scrappy and talented. He just isn't built to play the game of NFL football

That post from last year is exactly why I didn't draft Amendola this year. Good quality stuff, whomp. :tup:

Ridley - 9 career catches, 0 TD receptions last year

Washington - Hasn't had more than 15 catches in a season -- or a single TD reception -- since 2008

Dobson - A rookie who had trouble learning the offense in the offseason; an afterthought

Blount - You've got to be kidding me

Your mother - If your mother were playing, I might give my original comment a second thought

Talk about silly comments. The fallacy is believing that Ridley or any of these clowns above (aside from your mother) can have any sort of positive impact on the NE passing game. In the past, Brady had the likes of Kevin Faulk and Ben Watson as safety blankets when injury struck. Now, he has Edelman, Thompkins, maybe Boyce, and that's it.

Aside from perhaps a fluke TD to a Mike Vrabel-type (and one TD does not a fantasy line make), Brady is going to need Edelman and Thompkins to step up big-time with Amendola, Vereen, and Gronk out. If they don't, then as sure as I'm sitting here he will have a disappointing fantasy line against an underrated Jets D come Thursday.

Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?

indeed ;-)

indeed ;-)

And since then? It's midway through the 3rd, and Brady has 12 completions -- including all of three to the "dozens of options" who are not Amendola or Thompkins.

Their offense looks terribly disjointed -- as predicted. As far as the Dobson TD? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And since then? It's midway through the 3rd, and Brady has 12 completions -- including all of three to the "dozens of options" who are not Amendola or Thompkins.

Their offense looks terribly disjointed -- as predicted. As far as the Dobson TD? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

you posted as though it was absolutely inconceivable that anyone besides Edelman, Thompkins, or Boyce would have any impact. First drive they threw a TD to a guy you called an afterthought. Just busting your balls a bit.

you posted as though it was absolutely inconceivable that anyone besides Edelman, Thompkins, or Boyce would have any impact. First drive they threw a TD to a guy you called an afterthought. Just busting your balls a bit.

Fair enough....