[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenbrell Thompkins, NE

Bree22

Swing and miss! Ya I take it back on Blount... he sucks. Luckily I didn't start him. Ridley owners should be crapping their pants today. He was bad too and Blount played a lot.

Blount had 4 carries.

I was in quite a few plays. A lot more than last week. Just because he didn't get a lot of rushing attempts didn't mean he didn't play a lot.

Now you are just a dill hole.

• 3 weeks later...

Because of the Packer's bye I started him for the first time in the season! May squeeze out a win because of him.

I had my Packer on a bye this week too and had to start him. Crushed my opponent so no squeezing necessary here.

I have Thompkins but he's sitting on my bench. Potential Flex play later in the season but not sold on him just yet. Looking for more consistency. Haven't seen him play much, but even on Sun. night when he did well, one of his catches over the middle almost bounced off his shoulder pads. He still caught it, but the stud receivers reach out and catch that ball with their hands instead of letting it get into their bodies.

Fantasy Points first 4 games: 4, 4, 16 (2 TDS), 18 (1 TD).

Targets - Receptions: 14 - 4, 7 - 2, 7 -3, 11 - 6

Isn't the saying "one game fluke, two games trend?" So do you guys think hes now a solid WR to average at around 10 points a week?

One of the CBS guys has him at #9 for next week, which I think may be a bit overboard. However, he was around #20 for this past week.

To answer your question, I am not sure he's a safe bet for 10 a week, but after the other night he definitely looks to be out of his shell and much more comfortable in this offense. I drafted him and didn't plan on dropping him before week 8, because he is that talented. He will be my weekly flex from here on out until he proves me wrong.