[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I'm a rookie FF player, in a rookie league, and looking for some input on my lineup. I've been up in the air about starting Bell instead of Edelman at FLEX. Any input? Thanks in advance!

QB Peyton Manning

RB Doug Martin

RB C.J. Spiller

WR Brandon Marshall

WR DeSean Jackson (played Thurs)

TE Tony Gonzalez

FLEX Julian Edelman

D/ST Vikings

K Garrett Hartley

BENCH

Vincent Jackson

Hakeem Nicks

Greg Olsen

Steve Johnson

Joique Bell

Knowshon Moreno

Philip Rivers

Due to injuries I'm real desperate this week for a flex play, here's what my options are

-MJD (banged up and against Seattle)

-Jason Snelling

-Nate Burleson

-Andre Elliington

-Cordarrelle Patterson

-Felix Jones

Really not sure what to do here, leaning toward Snelling because of the matchup but who knows how many touches he'll get.

I'm a rookie FF player, in a rookie league, and looking for some input on my lineup. I've been up in the air about starting Bell instead of Edelman at FLEX. Any input? Thanks in advance!

QB Peyton Manning

RB Doug Martin

RB C.J. Spiller

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Tony Gonzalez

FLEX Julian Edelman

D/ST Vikings

K Garrett Hartley

BENCH

Vincent Jackson

Hakeem Nicks

Greg Olsen

Steve Johnson

Joique Bell

Knowshon Moreno

Philip Rivers

I don't know if double posting us illegal but I'm gonna answer multiple posts

Anyways im inclined to say bench Edelman for Bell because Edelman is going to be isolated on Revis Island.

• Like 1

Hey, what do you think of this trade I plan on offering? I give up Martellus Bennett, Marlon Brown, bowe, shorts, and Darren Sproles for Reggie Bush, Dez Bryant, and torey smith. I already have gronc. This is a PPR league. Thanks for the input.

I think you would be getting over. I hope you made this deal.

So who do I start, Romo or Bradford? Was settled on Romo but reports suggest that his ribs are bothering him. Seemed to last game. And if I start Bradford, do I choose Cook over Witten? I am in a PPR league that benefits TE's (3pts/reception). Thanks

I am going Romo and happy of it. the Rams cannot stop the pass and I think Romo is in for his best fantasy day of the year.

I have to start 2 out of 3 this week

Givens

Fitzgerald

Mike Williams

I would go Fitzgerald but keep and eye on him til gametime and make sure there is no setbacks if possible and Givens as he has a solid matchup and is coming off a good week.

I like Williams to be solid also but he just does not have the ceiling Givens has.

QB Peyton Manning

RB Doug Martin

RB C.J. Spiller

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Tony Gonzalez

FLEX Julian Edelman

D/ST Vikings

K Garrett Hartley

BENCH

Vincent Jackson

Hakeem Nicks

Greg Olsen

Steve Johnson

Joique Bell

Knowshon Moreno

Philip Rivers

I am keeping my eye on that situation. If I know Bush is not gonna play I go will Bell for sure.

• Like 2

Due to injuries I'm real desperate this week for a flex play, here's what my options are

-MJD (banged up and against Seattle)

-Jason Snelling

-Nate Burleson

-Andre Elliington

-Cordarrelle Patterson

-Felix Jones

Really not sure what to do here, leaning toward Snelling because of the matchup but who knows how many touches he'll get.

I go with Burleson (especially if it is PPR). he has been getting the catches and targets,

i have an open RB and a FLEX spot (standard scoring)

i have to choose between BJGE, d.wilson, b.powell, and (for the flex position) d. baldwin and s.rice who play JAX this week.

cheers

I go Wilson out of the RB's based just on upside. for the Flex I would probably go Green-Ellis as he is getting 18 carries a game for Flex.. I kinda expect Cincy to play G.B. tough today and for that to happen Cincy will have to run alot. plus your other options leave much to be desired.

2QB league. I'm still totally on the fence.

Brady Vs TB (the weather is going to be overcast and windy; gusts up to 21 mph. Lack of weapons yet again)

Tannehill Vs ATL (this game has the best chance of rain at 20%. He's been play well, but lack of TD's to this point in his career is starting to become troublesome)

Palmer @ NO (in a dome. Could be a shoot out. Fitz is playing.)

I have Brady and Tannehill in now.