[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

12 team league, non ppr

I've been trying to get rid of MJD and nobody wants him, even try to package him with desean jackson for a RB2 upgrade, no bites. I got offered this today, should I take it?

Martin and DeSean Jackson

for

Foster and Finley

my team is in my sig.

His team looks like this:

Matt Ryan

Foster, Wilson, Sproles, Woodhead

AJ Green, Gordon, Stevie Johnson

Finley, Julius Thomas

I would personally rather have Martin ( plus his bye is over) than Foster and I would rather have Jackson than Finley. no I would not do this deal. I would counter propose offering..

Martin and Jackson and Cook

for

Foster, Gordon,Julious Thomas and Woodhead ( using Martins bye being over as leverage).

He won't do it as he is trying to get over on you but if he does I would jump on it.

Martin has Philly this week which means after the week is over if he is healthy his value will be back where it belongs.

Hello,

A guy wants to trade his Aaron Rogers/Lynch for my Stafford/Mccoy

I'm torn on this. I'd be receiving Rogers and Lynch. I'm sitting pretty good at 4-1, so I'm looking at playoff schedules already and Mccoy/Stafford seems a bit easier. Also, since my leagues runs through week 17 I would run the risk of Rogers or Lynch resting while Stafford and Mccoy will almost certainly be playing. I think I should still focus on getting there first though. What do you think? Which QB/RB combo would you rather have? Thanks in advance.

Hello Geo,and you are welcome,

Lynch has 1 tough matchup left this year( 49'ers). Rodgers next 2 matchups are tough for normal QB's but after that its cake.

McCcoys matchups are tougher than Lynch but whenever he gets shut down running he makes up for it in the passing game.I also think Stafford's matchups are worse than Rodgers. cept Staff aint Rodgers.

I think I would make this deal. McCoy is a upgrade over Lynch but not by as much as Rodgers is a upgrade over Stafford.

I would personally rather have Martin ( plus his bye is over) than Foster and I would rather have Jackson than Finley. no I would not do this deal. I would counter propose offering..

Martin and Jackson and Cook

for

Foster, Gordon,Julious Thomas and Woodhead ( using Martins bye being over as leverage).

He won't do it as he is trying to get over on you but if he does I would jump on it.

Martin has Philly this week which means after the week is over if he is healthy his value will be back where it belongs.

No way I could even get Foster and Thomas, let alone Gordon and woodhead added to the situation. I understand if I did go thru with the trade I'd be over paying, but I'm deep at WR and Foster's team and O-line is just better. A more realistic counter maybe Foster and Gordon for Martin and Jackson

Edited by achap14

Trade advice...

I was offered Manning + Mathews for AP + Romo. Obviously not accepting that, but would you counter offer Romo + AP for Manning and D. Thomas?

Its a standard 3 WR, 2 RB league. Currently have Fitz, stevie johnson, A. Brown, Colston and Jennings along with Chris Johnson and Sproles, Tate and R. Jennings as my other backs.

Here I go again HK, being a Julio casualty too and with the ww on at midnight, I am in urgent need of your advice...

Pillage started early morning, I received a trade offer by none other than my brother offering Colston for Witten, since I hadn't heard about Julio's injury, while I was laughing my ass off received his call to tell me to check the nfl news... Needless to say I was heart broken; I still think the offer is too low but told him that I would think about it and analyze wtf I was gonna do this afternoon. I could counter with Witten + Joique for Colston + Martellus Bennett although I'm not a big fan of Colston's inconsistency and his injury propensity...or I could shop some other wr for one of my RB's. What to do. I am in the thick of the race with a 3-2 record and in sole possession of 4th place, so I have the 9th pick of tonight's ww. Since we only have 5 bench spots and the ww rb is a desolated land, there's a lot of depth for wr in the ww.

Here are the options:

Jeffery, unbelievably he was dropped Sunday morning so he went into the ww pool

Keenan Allen

Terrence Williams

Wright

Pettis

Ginn

Stephen Hill

Hankerson

Floyd

Streater

Gibson

Kerley

DHB

At least the first 2 or 3 will be taken when my pick comes around, who should I aim for? Should I take 2 of this guys and drop Broyles? Or should I take one and try to get a trade for a top wr with Witten or try to get something not so good with one of my RB's?

BTW Harry Douglas is taken...

Thanks in advance.

Let me start off by saying if Calvin had played Broyles would of got off ( well maybe get off is a bit much but 7 catches for 90 yards I could of seen0. and he will still once Calvin comes back.

Lets look at the WR's you got out there..

Jeffery - you already know he will be gone. if not I am sure you grab him.

Allen - I think he is better than Royal but I think the Charger pass game starts to slow down now. 5 catches for 50 yards this week would be what I expect. he is being overrated IMO as is the whole Rivers is great again theme. and this is coming from someone who predicted Rivers would bounce back.

Wright - Maybe the most polished WR on this list and is the WR to own in Tenne IMO. the problem is Tenne's schedule is brutal and he has Seattle and S.F. the next 2 weeks so you may be able to get him 2 weeks from now.

Pettis - if it was a PPR league and either Givens or Austin got hurt he would become a fine PPR WR...but, he also has a brutal schedule.

Ginn - I think Ginn is better than Lafell the problem is he relies on broken plays ( that whole offense from RB to QB does). and when you rely on guys that need broken plays to succeed you get all or nothing types. plus him and Lafell are fighting to find out who is better. if Carolina ever figures out that is Ginn then he could make some noise but they have not been good at making decisions over the last so many years.

Hill - I think he is the Jets best WR and once he shakes the concussion blues he will get back to early season form. he plays on a team that don't want to pass unless they have too though.

Hankerson- if only his talent was equal to his schedule. seen alot of players become stars simply because of schedule though. he is someone to think about.

Floyd - I like Floyd. I don't like his schedule or team though. he has been solid though.

Streater - recommended Streater alot last week for a 1 week start. be a while before he gets recommended again by me. I mean he did his job and got in the end zone. but you don't get to play the Chargers every week.

Gibson - Solid guy but I just don't think the Dolphins can support Wallace, Hartline and Gibson weekly. but there is some PPR potential here.

Kerley - Eh.

Heyward-Bey - I really thought this guy would end up doing better when the Colts stopped running 3 WR sets. I Thought that would get Hilton out of his way.I guessed wrong.

My advice would be to keep Broyles and pick up Hankerson if and when Jeffery is taken.

The good thing is despite none of these WR's being great most are servicable with the right matchup which means you can look for weekly plays on the WW without having a fire sale.

I mean if I got a good offer for Witten or anyone for that matter I would jump on it. never trade out of weakness. when you do that other owners take advantage of you.

Edited by HighKite

No way I could even get Foster and Thomas, let alone Gordon and woodhead added to the situation. I understand if I did go thru with the trade I'd be over paying, but I'm deep at WR and Foster's team and O-line is just better. A more realistic counter maybe Foster and Gordon for Martin and Jackson

I would not even think of making that deal.but if you got your mind set up don't let me stop you.

It just looks to me like someone trying to take advantage of you as it helps you in no way. you get worse at RB. you get WAY worse at WR and you get a TE that will be riding your pine this week as you start Benett.

Trade advice...

I was offered Manning + Mathews for AP + Romo. Obviously not accepting that, but would you counter offer Romo + AP for Manning and D. Thomas?

Its a standard 3 WR, 2 RB league. Currently have Fitz, stevie johnson, A. Brown, Colston and Jennings along with Chris Johnson and Sproles, Tate and R. Jennings as my other backs.

I cannot see how you can afford to lose AP and your WR's you have now look fine.

HK, Frustrated Julio owner here... my team is Ryan, Cutler; Charles(Davis), Gio, McGahee, Stacy(Richardson), Montee; Miles(Williams), Floyd, V-Jax, Broyles, Juluo; Cook; Bryant & Balt D.

1. I'm not sure about Ryan going forward W/O Julio & Roddy banged up, should I not worry or is that panic talking?

2. I'm no longer convinced about Cook, (I already traded Julius for V Jax after week 1) only Graham & Eiffert

HK, Frustrated Julio owner here... my team is Ryan, Cutler; Charles(Davis), Gio, McGahee, Stacy(Richardson), Montee; Miles(Williams), Floyd, V-Jax, Broyles, Juluo; Cook; Bryant & Balt D.

1. I'm not sure about Ryan going forward W/O Julio & Roddy banged up, should I not worry or is that panic talking?

2. I'm no longer convinced about Cook, (I already traded Julius for V Jax after week 1) only Graham, Reed & Eifert on the wire should I swap or hold.

3. Who would be the better WR play to swap for Broyles; Tate, Moss, Ginn, V Brown or Allen?

4. This is FAAB wire so if I were to bid 20$ For Brown as my First choice and 10$ for Allen for my 2nd & someone bid 25$ for Brown as thier 1st choice & someone else bids 5$ for Allen as thier 1st choice I would not get any pick ups (unless I have more in queue that sent shown for) you always get your 1st choice if you are the highest bid and only you'd 2nd choice w high bud if that player isn't someone's 1st choice

5. Would you cut Davis (Charles backup) or D.Richardson I am thinking if I lose Charles after losing Julio I have no chance. 1st place ONLY advances to playoffs against 7 other 1st place winners.

Thanks for your time

Thanks HK, so I will not panic and try to ride this loss, very thorough and insightful the analysis for each option I have, although you skipped Terrence Williams who I think is ahead of Miles Austin in the pecking order when he comes back, and with the way Romo is playing it looks like a pretty interesting option, what are your thoughts on him. In case I get a good offer for Witten what kind of WR should I aim for in my counter offer, or should I just stay pat?

2. I'm no longer convinced about Cook, (I already traded Julius for V Jax after week 1) only Graham & Eiffert

I am also a frustrated Julio owner.so I hear you brother.

1. Ryan is gonna do his thing no matter what. as long as the Line can let him stand long enough he will hit someone. especially with his defense putting him into so many passing situations. this may even jump his stats as without Julio and a hurt Roddie White the defense is gonna be sucked in so much hes gonna have to throw as there will be no room to run. probably alot more quick hits which will mean Rodgers and Gonalez could be in for a ton of 4 and 5 yard passes. Douglas is gonna have to prove he can do it against teams best CB's. don't be suprised if you hear the name Kevin Cone here and there next week. I would not worry about Ryan myself.

2.Yeah, I was never convinced about Cook and thought after week 1 I was wrong about him. since then I been right. you never know it could change. Bradford just throws to everybody. I seen a hotdog vendor get a catch the other day I thought. If you can get Garrett Graham I say you do it. I know I am trying to in more than 1 league.

1st off you got to get another TE as Daniels is hurt. not sure what is on your waiver wire but on mine I am going after Garrett Graham as he was producing before Daniels got hurt or Jordan Reed from the Redskins. there may be better TE's on your waiver wire though so you will have to give me a example of what is out there.

I think I would play Marshall over Sproles this week. Marshall has the Giants so I just do not see how he can underperform. Sproles has a solid matchup too but you never know who the Saints are gonna focus on offensively.

Both Graham or Reed are available.

Thanks anyway for your advice

greetings

3. Who would be the better WR play to swap for Broyles; Tate, Moss, Ginn, V Brown or Allen?

4. This is FAAB wire so if I were to bid 20$ For Brown as my First choice and 10$ for Allen for my 2nd & someone bid 25$ for Brown as thier 1st choice & someone else bids 5$ for Allen as thier 1st choice I would not get any pick ups (unless I have more in queue that sent shown for) you always get your 1st choice if you are the highest bid and only you'd 2nd choice w high bud if that player isn't someone's 1st choice

5. Would you cut Davis (Charles backup) or D.Richardson I am thinking if I lose Charles after losing Julio I have no chance. 1st place ONLY advances to playoffs against 7 other 1st place winners.

Thanks for your time

Ah. there was more to this. I go at them 1 at a time so next time if you don't mind deleting your previous post.

Anyways, back to biz :helmet:

3.Vincent Brown for sure. he has had 15 catches in the last 2 weeks. to defend Broyles when Calvin comes back Broyles will become a slightly more effective Burleson before Burleson went down. he will end up with fantasy value.

4. would depend on what you have spent already.

5. I might just cut Davis. I know he is listed as the backup but in Andy Reid offenses the RB has to be able to catch the ball and that better describes Cyrus Gray the 3rd stringer than Davis.

I have Justin Blackmon and Vincent Jackson but i need a running back, i was thinking of trading for le'vion bell. which one should i trade or should i keep them both. my other recievers are calvin johnson and dez bryant

If you trade him Vincent Jackson I would want a little extra besides bell. if he would do it for Blackmon I would do that if I needed a RB.

It helps to know your team and league type when asking these questions so I can give a more informed answer.

Thanks HK, so I will not panic and try to ride this loss, very thorough and insightful the analysis for each option I have, although you skipped Terrence Williams who I think is ahead of Miles Austin in the pecking order when he comes back, and with the way Romo is playing it looks like a pretty interesting option, what are your thoughts on him. In case I get a good offer for Witten what kind of WR should I aim for in my counter offer, or should I just stay pat?

Oh did I miss someone. my bad my friend.

Terrance Williams - will be a solid play as long as Austin is out. and has a solid matchup and is a solid start this week(if Austin is out). the key is Austin gonna play or not. I would pick him up over Hankerson who I oiriginally told you to pick up and just know I might have to make another move later in the week if Austin starts looking like he is gonna play.

Thanks HK. Very insightful. Gotta go for the gusto. My waiver $$ Is almost 135$ I put a bid of 20 for Brown, 1st choice & 5 for garret Graham, 2nd choice & 5$ for allen/tate as my 3rd/4th choice. Would Do anything different?

Also, do you see any draw back with Graham if Schaub loses his job, that would impact my choice of dropping Cook, although it's not like he can do no worse

Thanks HK. Very insightful. Gotta go for the gusto. My waiver $$ Is almost 135$ I put a bid of 20 for Brown, 1st choice & 5 for garret Graham, 2nd choice & 5$ for allen/tate as my 3rd/4th choice. Would Do anything different?

Also, do you see any draw back with Graham if Schaub loses his job, that would impact my choice of dropping Cook, although it's not like he can do no worse

That is a very good question on the new QB and 1 I cannot even try to answer til I watch him play a game. but I know he will still be running the same offense that has focused TE's all year.

Tony Romo WAS

DeMarco Murray WAS

Doug Martin @PHI

Reggie Wayne @SD

Andre Johnson STL

Vernon Davis ARI

Eddie Lacy @BAL

Bench

RG3 @DAL

Trent Richardson @SDI

Keenan Allen IND

Kenbrell Thompkins NO

Nate Washington @SEA WAITING ON WAIVER COULD POTENTIALLY GET LARRY FITZGERALD

Greg Olsen @MIN

What you think?

If i get larry will he replace either reggie or Andre?

Worth starting Allen?

RB's should trent be starting ahead of doug/demarco/lacy?

QB im pretty confident Romo will outscore RG3 and same with te

Edited by marco_polo

Hey, what are your feeling about this trade I want to offer. My Martellus Bennett for his Danny Woodhead. Here are our rosters:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7349/fvhh.png

I am the team on the right.

Also another trade I was thinking about was my Bmarsh and Spiller for Mccoy to a different player. Thought? Thanks.

WDIS at RB2 & W/R & any other changes I need to make?

Here's how my line up looks:

QB: Romo vs. Was

WR: AJ Green vs. Buf

WR: Victor Cruz vs. Chi

RB: Ray Rice vs. GB

RB:

TE: Vernon Davis vs. Ari

W/R:

I need help picking who to start for my RB2 & W/R position, heres my options.

RB:

Pierre Thomas vs. NE

Danny Woodhead vs. Ind

WR:

Amendola vs. NO

Nate Washington vs. Sea

Terrance Williams vs.Was

I also have Coby Fleener for TE if you think he should start over Davis this week.

Thanks for the input.

Tony Romo WAS

DeMarco Murray WAS

Doug Martin @PHI

Reggie Wayne @SD

Andre Johnson STL

Vernon Davis ARI

Eddie Lacy @BAL

Bench

RG3 @DAL

Trent Richardson @SDI

Keenan Allen IND

Kenbrell Thompkins NO

Nate Washington @SEA WAITING ON WAIVER COULD POTENTIALLY GET LARRY FITZGERALD

Greg Olsen @MIN

What you think?

If i get larry will he replace either reggie or Andre?

Worth starting Allen?

RB's should trent be starting ahead of doug/demarco/lacy?

QB im pretty confident Romo will outscore RG3 and same with te

Cannot believe someone would cut Fitzgerald. here is hoping you get him :brew:

With Fitzgerald, Wayne and Johnson you will just have to see who has the better matchups.

I would not think about starting Allen except on byes on your team.

At RB I would start Trent over Lacy. Richardson is gonna have his 1st beast game for Indy this week.

I think both Griffin and Romo do well. my stats say Griffin will be the higher scorer but I have more trust Romo can finish the game.

Hey, what are your feeling about this trade I want to offer. My Martellus Bennett for his Danny Woodhead. Here are our rosters:

http://img14.imagesh...4/7349/fvhh.png

I am the team on the right.

Also another trade I was thinking about was my Bmarsh and Spiller for Mccoy to a different player. Thought? Thanks.

I could not see the teams as they were to small for me to read. if you got a good TE I can see making this deal. Bennett is gonna get off this week though which is probably why your boy wants him.

The Brandon Marshall/ Spiller for McCoy trade is interesting. without seeing the rosters its hard to make a decision on that 1.