[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

12 team PPR 6 pts per TD.

I need WR help.

My line up

QB CUTLER

RB CHARLES

RB MURRAY

TE GATES.

WR?

WR?

FLEX?

WHAT 3 WR DO I PLAY. MARSHALL, GORDON, FITZ, COLSTON AND V BROWN.

I think Marshall plays no matter what here. the Giants will cure QWR's blues.

Gordon is another I would have locked in against our Lions. you being a Lions fan I need say no more.

Fitz is solid but I do worry of the hamstring.

Colston has a tough matchup with Pats secondary that did well against A.J. Green last week.

I like V. Brown's matchup but he is still V.Brown.

I go Marshall,Gordon and Fitz.

Keep and eye on Fitz as the week goes along . my next choice would be Colston.

Need to start 2RB and a flex .3ppr

Spiller, Gore, Sproles, McGahee, Hilton, Edelman

Spiller - is limping and has a horrible matchup.

Gore - although Arizona has been solid against the run they are going against a 49'er team that has decided it is gonna try and run it down your throat. Gore starts.

Sproles -He will get you some catches this week. don't think he will do anything spectacular but will be consistant.

Mcgahee - 26 carries is 26 carries.that alone makes him viable.

Hilton - he is 1 of those guys where if he breaks a long 1 his day is good if not you don't know why you own him.in the last 3 games the Chargers have let number 2 WR's outperform the teams number 1's. problem is is Bey or Hilton gonna be that guy. I am gonna gamble Hilton.

Edelman - don't think you have lost Edelman. he will bounce back nice this week.

I go Gore and Sproles and if Spiller looks good before gametime I put him in over Sproles at RB.

At Flex I go Edelman.

Spiller - is limping and has a horrible matchup.

Gore - although Arizona has been solid against the run they are going against a 49'er team that has decided it is gonna try and run it down your throat. Gore starts.

Sproles -He will get you some catches this week. don't think he will do anything spectacular but will be consistant.

Mcgahee - 26 carries is 26 carries.that alone makes him viable.

Hilton - he is 1 of those guys where if he breaks a long 1 his day is good if not you don't know why you own him.in the last 3 games the Chargers have let number 2 WR's outperform the teams number 1's. problem is is Bey or Hilton gonna be that guy. I am gonna gamble Hilton.

Edelman - don't think you have lost Edelman. he will bounce back nice this week.

I go Gore and Sproles and if Spiller looks good before gametime I put him in over Sproles at RB.

At Flex I go Edelman.

Agree with everything you said and thanks for the advice, really appreciate the way you take your time and break everything down.

Agree with everything you said and thanks for the advice, really appreciate the way you take your time and break everything down.

No problem my friend.

Sometimes if I get overloaded I will shorten it but I try to give a analysis as much as possible.

Should I do this trade?

Arian Foster, Cam Newton, Vernon Davis

for

Peyton Manning, James Jones

I'm in a 10 team non PPR league currently 2 and 3, 4th in my division.

MY TEAM:

QB. Cam Newton

QB. Colin Kaepernick

RB. Arian Foster

RB. Steven Jackson

RB. Chris Johnson

RB. Le'veon Bell

RB. Joique Bell

WR. Danny Amendola

WR. Terrance Williams

WR. Mike Wallace

WR. Keenan Allen

TE. Julius Thomas

TE. Vernon Davis

At 1st look I was gonna say automatic no. then I seen how you would open up for Julius Thomas to play at TE while getting the best QB in the game. then I looked and seen How losing Cam would not hurt. but, losing Foster. I don't think your RB's can handle that. especially if you can use 3.

I would not do this trade myself.

I would entertain offers for Vernon Davis though as you got to get Julius Thomas off your bench. and since Davis's name carries more weight he is the guy to offer around.

My options are this, I could trade either Blackmon or V. Jackson for either running back, Bell from pittsburg or Murray from Dallas. Who should I trade for who? My starting lineup without the trade would be as follows:

Alex Smith (QB)

Dez Bryant (WR)

Calvin Johnson (questionable) (WR)

Justin Blackmon (WR)

Zac Stacy (RB)

Ryan Matthews (RB)

Martellus Bennet (TE)

Carolina (D)

Dan Bailey (K)

I would trade either of them for Murray. If I have to pick 1 to get rid of Jackson as he has a unknown QB and I just think Blackmon is more talented and on a team that is gonna being throwing all year.T,B has Martin who is gonna continue to be the focus.

Murray has no horrible matchups left and a excellent matchup this week.

What do you think of trading Chris Johnson + Antonio Brown for Ray Rice?

My other WRs are D. Thomas, Stevie Johnson, Greg Jennings, Harry Douglas. RBs are David Wilson, Andre Ellington, Ben Tate and Brandon Bolden.

Its a QB heavy league and I'm sitting at 4-1 due to the combo of Manning + D. Thomas and/or Julius Thomas going off every week. Maybe I shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken? CJ2k isn't getting into the endzone so a solid producer at RB would be nice. Rice has been hurt a lot and Antonio Brown has been pretty good so I worry that I'd be overpaying.

I think it is about even so no reason to make it. everything you gain by getting Rice over Johnson you lose by losing Antonio Brown ( who I consider your # 2 WR). Brown and Sanders are the next 2 WR's that Big Ben makes rich. you have no other trustable WR's.

I took the Foster and Gordon for Martin and DeSean Jackson trade.

I stole this from darin3 on the forums, he had this to say about Martin, which even though I drafted him high, I completely agree and never looked at this insight.

"Stayed away from Martin this year, and was fine with trading him away in a dynasty league.

His 2012 numbers were a mirage, IMO.

Weeks 8 (34.9 points in PPR) and 9 (53.2) accounted for THIRTY PERCENT of his total fantasy points last season.

I realize that these games "happened". Taking them away doesn't necessarily make total sense.... since they do COUNT.

But when looking at a first-round, RB1 type of talent, it's my opinion that you need CONSISTENCY along with the potential for a huge game.

Martin had games of 8.4, 5.2 and 5 all against lousy defenses that were giving up booty last season (Cowboys, Redskins and Saints).

In his remaining 11 games, he only scored over 20 points twice. He was normally in the low-mid teens in terms of fantasy points."

Foster is just a more consistent RB, and that's just backed up with numbers and facts. Nonetheless, I definitely had to do some research before accepting this trade..

Good luck brother. I have confidence you will make it work anyways it turns out.

14 team league 1 point per 10 yards rushing/recieving, 1 point per 25 yards passing, 6 points per td passing/rushing/recieving...

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

My Team

QB Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton

RB Arian Foster, Willis Magahee, Bilal Powell, Davids Wilson, Ben Tate

WR TY Hilton, Dwayne Bowe, Sidney Rice, Marlon Brown (Balt),

TE C. Clay

K Dan Bailey

Def Buffalo Bills

I put a trade offer out for Alshon Jeffrey for Willis Magahee

Thoughts?

I need a TE cause Clay is on a bye and dont know who to pick up... Here are some toip players avaiulable and def.. Advice please?????

Geno Smith, Nick Foles, Mike Glennon

Brandon Jacobs, Marcell Reese

Vincent Brown, Austin Pettis, Jericho Crotchery, Jason avant, jeremy Kerly

Seth McGrath, Delanie Walker, Kyle Rudolph (NEED 1 TE so who do I pick and who do I drop on my team?)

NY JETS DEF vs Pitts, Minnesota DEF vs Carlina, NEW ORLEANS DEF

vs New England

Any help is much appreciated. I am hanging like a loose tooth in this league at 2-3

I think if the Jeffery owner needs a back real real..real bad he might do it.

Man those TE option are horrible. no Jordan Reed out there or Scott Chandler? If I got to pick out of that group I choose Walker as the more physical the game the more he seems to do. and I expect that game to be physical. plus he is averaging 4 catches a game over his last 3. now, who to cut ? Wilson could be out a while. and he has not played good anyways. even when he comes back he will have to work his way back into the lineup and if the season is over for them when he comes back who knows what happens.

I'll try this here, not having any luck getting responses on its own thread.

Ok, let me start out by explaining the situation. During this weeks trades I recently made a team to team trade consisting of me trading away Tom Brady and Willis McGahee for EJ Manuel and Marshawn Lynch. I made the trade knowing I was going to drop EJ and grab Geno Smith. This trade went through without veto but a lot of controversy was stirred up with accusations of collusion. I would also like to point out that this league is a Total Points victory condition where it adds your weekly score together for a final total after 17 weeks. I am currently in 1st place with a fair lead over the rest.

I'm not going to go into detail about why I chose to get rid of Brady, I will just say I have faith in Geno and love the RB upgrade I received. I need help setting my lineup this week because I want to show that my new roster/lineup is improved.

Below is my current starting lineup, please reference my signature for details on league/lineup rules:

QB - Russell Wilson, Geno Smith

RB - Adrian Peterson, Marshawn Lynch, Reggie Bush

WR - Wes Welker, Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith

TE - Jordan Cameron

K - Steven Hauschka

DEF - Chiefs

FLEX - Terelle Pryor

There are a few things I would like advice on:

TE - I was considering starting Julius Thomas over Cameron but not sure what to expect from Denver, and I'm already starting Wes Welker. Will Denver blow out the Jags so bad the starters will be benched? Not sure also what to expect from the Browns and Weedon being back. Any advice/pointers would help!

K - I want to start Prater but not sure if I should because I don't think Peyton will have any trouble getting in the end zone.

FLEX - My instinct is to go with Pryor because he has been scoring great when he plays, but with the Chiefs Def being as good as it is I'm a little nervous. Not to mention I'm starting the Chiefs Def. I can also start either TE, Cameron or Julius depending on which one I decide to start in the TE position. Then there is the option of Darren Sproles in the FLEX vs. the Patriots going up against my old QB...

Please give any advice/opinions and feel free to suggest any other lineup suggestions.

1st let me Address the trade. you totally got over. there is nothing wrong with getting over as long as the 2 teams in question have not had a past or if there some other information I do not know. collusion is the only time a trade should be vetoed and if there is no evidence of that the it should already be in the past.

Now at TE - Cameron has the matchup but I just trust the TE Manning is throwing too more. just worried Denver will get the game out of control early and Thomas won't be need. I think before it gets that bad Thomas does some damage though. this is a toughie as I caN make a case for both. if I am forced I go Thomas.

K - Prater is averagin 10 pts a game. that is more than some of my RB's. matter of fact he play more snaps than Peyton :) . I would have no problem with Prater. the bigger the lead the better it is for them as it means they are more likley to kick FG's when they do get down there .

At flex you can start a QB? if so start Pryor. any other QB's on your WW?

I think it is about even so no reason to make it. everything you gain by getting Rice over Johnson you lose by losing Antonio Brown ( who I consider your # 2 WR). Brown and Sanders are the next 2 WR's that Big Ben makes rich. you have no other trustable WR's.

Thanks for the insight. The other team has Eric Decker, Garcon, and Randle as their starting WRs after just losing Julio. If I added Harry Douglas or Greg Jennings to the deal and could get Decker back, would that make it better in your opinion? Already owning Manning, D Thomas, and Julius Thomas, adding Decker would give me almost all of the broncos passing offense. (save welker) Obviously that would backfire if Peyton has a bad day, but it doesn't appear that he's really capable of that right now.

12 team non PPR league with a super flex position and we combine WR/TE. I can play 2 QBs (Newton and Geno Smith) or 3 RBs (Spiller, Sproles, Leveon Bell), or 4 WR/TE (Graham, Gordon, Nelson, V. Jackson). Just wanna hear what you all might do here. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

If you can play 2 QB's you always should. that being said I don't expect much out of Gino Smith this week. any other QB's on your WW?

If I am understanding correctly ( or guessing correctly I should say) if you use 2 QB's you gt 6 others to start. if I am right those 6 would be Sproles and Bell ( unless better news comes out on Spiller) and all 4 of the recievers you lisred.

Just been offered J. Charles and P. Rivers for D. Bryant and CJ Spiller...should I pull the trigger? My team is in my sig...the team offering the trade is 1-4 and I am 2-3...

I wouldn't . Rivers has had his high point of the year so it is basically to me Charles for Spiller and Dez Bryant. it is close but once Bryant leaves your WR's they are barely ordinary and you will still only have 1 good back.

I still have hope for Spiller. I understand if you don't.

Team in sig.

Offered Spiller/Boldin/E Manning

for

C Newton/G Bernard/F Jackson

he also has RG3. Should I counter for RG3 instead of Manning, take his offer, offer Kap instead of Newton, or decline?

I consider Manning and Newton as equals for QB.

Spiller Bernard is close but I would still rather have Spiller.

boldin/ Freddie Jackson aint even close its Boldin all the way.

I would do this deal.

WDIS at flex this week:

Alshon Jeffrey vs NYG

or

Gio Bernard vs BUF

I am also starting Marshall. Do you generally shy away from starting 2WR from the same team or go all-in?

I go Bernard against Buffalo. although I feel Green-Ellis is gonna get his I think there will be plenty of left over for Bernard.

I only shy away from recievers from the same team if they are not good enough to start. being on the same team means nothing to me if I like the matchup

Bernard

Thanks for the insight. The other team has Eric Decker, Garcon, and Randle as their starting WRs after just losing Julio. If I added Harry Douglas or Greg Jennings to the deal and could get Decker back, would that make it better in your opinion? Already owning Manning, D Thomas, and Julius Thomas, adding Decker would give me almost all of the broncos passing offense. (save welker) Obviously that would backfire if Peyton has a bad day, but it doesn't appear that he's really capable of that right now.

If I got you right the trade would be you giving Johnson, Brown and Douglas for Rice and Decker . that I would do. and if he won't do Douglas but would do it with Jennings I would do that too.

1st let me Address the trade. you totally got over. there is nothing wrong with getting over as long as the 2 teams in question have not had a past or if there some other information I do not know. collusion is the only time a trade should be vetoed and if there is no evidence of that the it should already be in the past.

Now at TE - Cameron has the matchup but I just trust the TE Manning is throwing too more. just worried Denver will get the game out of control early and Thomas won't be need. I think before it gets that bad Thomas does some damage though. this is a toughie as I caN make a case for both. if I am forced I go Thomas.

K - Prater is averagin 10 pts a game. that is more than some of my RB's. matter of fact he play more snaps than Peyton :) . I would have no problem with Prater. the bigger the lead the better it is for them as it means they are more likley to kick FG's when they do get down there .

At flex you can start a QB? if so start Pryor. any other QB's on your WW?

First off, thanks for the advice. Just some clarification though, when you say I got over you mean I got the better end of the deal?

And yes, we can flex any position including K and DEF. In our 10 team league 30 QBs have to be drafted and kept on bench. The only available QBs are Matt Cassel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mike Glennon and Thaddeus Lewis. This means there are 2 teams with only 2 starting QBs on their roster, so I imagine 2 of these starters to be gone soon. I plan on keeping the QBs I have unless you know something I don't about the available ones being better than what I have?

12 team non PPR league with a super flex position and we combine WR/TE. I can play 2 QBs (Newton and Geno Smith) or 3 RBs (Spiller, Sproles, Leveon Bell), or 4 WR/TE (Graham, Gordon, Nelson, V. Jackson). Just wanna hear what you all might do here. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"If you can play 2 QB's you always should. that being said I don't expect much out of Gino Smith this week. any other QB's on your WW? If I am understanding correctly ( or guessing correctly I should say) if you use 2 QB's you gt 6 others to start. if I am right those 6 would be Sproles and Bell ( unless better news comes out on Spiller) and all 4 of the recievers you lisred."

Thanks for the reply. We have roster restrictions so we can only carry 2 QBs, 3 RBs, and 5 WR/TE. If I play 2 QBs, I can only play 2 RB and 3 WR/TE. So if I do Newton/Geno, I would play either Bell/Sproles or Spiller/Sproles, and Graham/Nelson/Gordon...I don't have much faith in VJax right now with Glennon. No other QBs worth anything this week are currently on our WW (I dropped EJ Manuel this week and grabbed Smith.) so this is what I've got to work with.

Edited by PantherJack