[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hi there,

I'm looking for some WR advice. 1/2 PPR, 1 point per 25 yards receiving, and 6 points per TD.

I'm starting Marshall and Welker for sure. I need two of these three:

Justin Blackmon home vs. San Diego

Josh Gordon at Green Bay

Reggie Wayne at Denver

I'm leaning towards Wayne and Blackmon.

Thanks in advance!

hey HighKite bud, need some advice.

who should I start at Flex

Ive got

Jacquizz Rodgers vs. TB (coming of a bye week, with his last scoring week getting 17 points, really leaning towards him)

Nate Washington vs. SF

Harry Douglas vs. TB

Terrance Williams vs. Phi

Amendola (screw me)

Also would Joseph Randle be worth picking up and dropping any of these players for him?

Edited by bpkrufus

In a PPR league and wondering if I should add any of these guys to replace Stephen Hill as a starter in my 2nd flex.

Jeremy Kerley

Harry Douglas

Green-Ellis

Austin Pettis

Doug Baldwin

Jason Snelling

Marlon Brown

Chris Ogbonnaya

Jordon Reed

If you can think of anyone else, let me know as well. Thanks!

Yeah it sucks has Murray had the matchups the next bunch of weeks. Randle will be pickup 1 it looks like this week. sure Dunbar will be grabbed too.

I'm looking at grabbing Randle; I only have Thomas(BYE) and McGahee as backups. Seems like he will be the guy this week with Dunbar still nursing a hammy. Who should I drop from Team 1 in my sig?

Or would some of these be better options:

Ogbonnaya

Snelling

Tolbert (TDs or bust)

Ivory (back from injury, Goodson out)

In addition I lost Cobb in Team 2 in my Sig. Is Boykin worth an add and who do I drop from that team? Looking at dropping Williams, Fleener or DRich.

Edited by Rimmytose

Hi there,

I'm looking for some WR advice. 1/2 PPR, 1 point per 25 yards receiving, and 6 points per TD.

I'm starting Marshall and Welker for sure. I need two of these three:

Justin Blackmon home vs. San Diego

Josh Gordon at Green Bay

Reggie Wayne at Denver

I'm leaning towards Wayne and Blackmon.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, this is a good problem to have as I expect all 3 to do well

Wayne- has been steady every game this year but not spectacular.against Denver he should get his share of targets so no reason to believe he does not keep it up.

Blackman - 2 games 2 100 yard games. matter of fact 326 yards in the last 2 games. he has San Diego who has let 3 straight #1 WR's have solid games.

Gordon - has played 4 games and has 429 yards.gordon has Green Bay who is giving up almost 300 a game in the air.

All these guys are good and all have favorable matchups. I go with Blackman as 326 yards in 2 games is outrageous. my 2nd choice would be Gordon. I have Wayne last just because he has not had the upside games of the other 2 despite playing more games. none of these players has had a bad game yet. that being said, pretty much you could put all 5 WR's names in a hat and pull 3 out and not go wrong.

hey HighKite bud, need some advice.

who should I start at Flex

Ive got

Jacquizz Rodgers vs. TB (coming of a bye week, with his last scoring week getting 17 points, really leaning towards him)

Nate Washington vs. SF

Harry Douglas vs. TB

Terrance Williams vs. Phi

Amendola (screw me)

Also would Joseph Randle be worth picking up and dropping any of these players for him?

I would go with Douglas of the guys you have. he is the 1 most likley not to zero out for you. keep track of Rodgers and if Jackson does not come back this week then that throws him back into the fold.

Randle is a must pickup if you have the chance. I would drop Nate Washington as I think his value for the year is over. Terrance Williams is a good handcuff to have as if Austin was to go down again or Dez for that matter he becomes a starting WR on a team that likes to throw to it WR's. Amendola just has to much upside to let go. Rodgers is a must keep in case Jackson ends up going down for longer.

Edited by HighKite

In a PPR league and wondering if I should add any of these guys to replace Stephen Hill as a starter in my 2nd flex.

Jeremy Kerley

Harry Douglas

Green-Ellis

Austin Pettis

Doug Baldwin

Jason Snelling

Marlon Brown

Chris Ogbonnaya

Jordon Reed

If you can think of anyone else, let me know as well. Thanks!

You should go after Randle the RB from the Boys if possible. after that I would grab Harry Douglas. he should get his share of the targets the rest of the year with Julio Jones out.

I'm looking at grabbing Randle; I only have Thomas(BYE) and McGahee as backups. Seems like he will be the guy this week with Dunbar still nursing a hammy. Who should I drop from Team 1 in my sig?

Or would some of these be better options:

Ogbonnaya

Snelling

Tolbert (TDs or bust)

Ivory (back from injury, Goodson out)

In addition I lost Cobb in Team 2 in my Sig. Is Boykin worth an add and who do I drop from that team? Looking at dropping Williams, Fleener or DRich.

I would definately go after Randle in team 1. do you need 2 defenses?

In team 2 I would pick up Boykin and drop Fleener

• Like 1

Team is in my signature..

Another manager in my league has a man crush on V Cruz, and is semi-trying to exploit my lack of a quality TE. He has both V Davis and M Bennett, he's not keen on moving Davis..

He's offered R Wayne and M Bennett for V Cruz. I countered with Randle for Bennett straight up. He asked for Bernard or Martin for Bennett. I told him we're FAR apart if that's where this is headed. He came back and said his original offer stands - Wanye/Bennett for V Cruz.

His roster:

Brees, Cutler

Rice, Gore, Sproles, Hunter, Pierce

Wayne, C Shorts, K Allen, M Colston, B Hartline

V Davis, M Bennett

Crosby

Chiefs

EDIT: What about F Jackson for Bennett. He told me he's looking to fill his flex spot "this week". He needs a WR more than he needs a RB, but I don't need Bennett THAT bad. Other TE's on the wire are Jordan Reed, Kyle Rudolph, Tim Wright..

Was kind of leaning towards dropping D Hopkins for Jordan Reed..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Thanks for doing this thread. You are appreciated.

I have M Vick and I am thinking of picking up Foles

I have numerous WR dinged up and I am thinking about picking up K Allen

I could always add a RB

TN defense has great match ups after their bye

I can pick up 2 off the waiver wire. What 2 would you pick and in what order? I have an open roster spot and I was thinking of dropping Garrett Graham TE

Available:

Nick Foles QB

Keenan Allen WR

Marlon Brown WR

Brandon Lafell WR

Joseph Randle RB

Brandon Jacobs RB

TN defense

My Team: .5 PPR 12 team (2 RB, 2WR and 1 Flex starters in bold)

QB: Vick, Wilson

RB: Charles, Bush, L Miller, L Bell

WR: Fitzgerald (questionable), Mike Williams (questionable), Amendola (questionable), R White (out) and Terrance Williams (healthy)

TE: H Miller, G Graham

D: CAR

I was thinking:

1. Foles

2. K Allen

3. M Brown

Looking to pickup Foles...which of these RBs would you get rid of to get him or would you bother??

RBs: T Richardson, CJ Spiller, D Williams, Lev Bell, B. Powell?? I'm hanging on to R. Bush

We start 2 and have a flex of RB/WR/TE

My Team (non-ppr):

QBs: Romo and Vick

WRs/TEs: J Graham, Gronk, Gordon, Cruz

I think I would keep the RB's.

Foles is a good pickup though and if he was solidified the starting job things might be different.

What do you think about this trade : Philip Rivers and Brandon Marshall for Terrelle Pryor, Dez Bryant and Denarious Moore.

My team (10 teams, Standard scoring)

QB : Karpernick, Pryor

RB : Spiller, Wilson, Sproles, Ellington

WR : Bryant, Brown, Nicks, Moore, Hilton, M. Williams

TE : J. Graham

K : Henery

DST : St. Louis

I would definately go after Randle in team 1. do you need 2 defenses?

In team 2 I would pick up Boykin and drop Fleener

Two defenses probably isn't necessary, but I was debating playing Carolina this weekend and I was hoping to keep Cincinnati longer term. But maybe I'm over valuing Cincinnatis defense?

With Cobb now marked for the IR and a week 15 return I dropped him instead. even if he does return, there is no way I can use him the first week of fantasy playoffs. I'll have to keep my eye on him during the later Wells and possibly re add if he's worth it.

Team is in my signature..

Another manager in my league has a man crush on V Cruz, and is semi-trying to exploit my lack of a quality TE. He has both V Davis and M Bennett, he's not keen on moving Davis..

He's offered R Wayne and M Bennett for V Cruz. I countered with Randle for Bennett straight up. He asked for Bernard or Martin for Bennett. I told him we're FAR apart if that's where this is headed. He came back and said his original offer stands - Wanye/Bennett for V Cruz.

His roster:

Brees, Cutler

Rice, Gore, Sproles, Hunter, Pierce

Wayne, C Shorts, K Allen, M Colston, B Hartline

V Davis, M Bennett

Crosby

Chiefs

EDIT: What about F Jackson for Bennett. He told me he's looking to fill his flex spot "this week". He needs a WR more than he needs a RB, but I don't need Bennett THAT bad. Other TE's on the wire are Jordan Reed, Kyle Rudolph, Tim Wright..

Was kind of leaning towards dropping D Hopkins for Jordan Reed..

I know you been wanting a TE now for weeks. I think this is a solid offer for you. Wayne although he has not had any humongous games they have all been solid. and then you get Bennett, who is 1 of the better TE's. you still get the solid starter and you upgrade at TE. the only thing that sucks is Cruz has a fantastic schedule coming up with only 1 tough matchup the rest of the year.

If he would do the Freddie Jackson for Bennett deal I like that even better. you won't use Freddie Jackson so you may as well get someone you can use with him.

Otherwise I would do what you are saying and go for Reed. I might go for Reed anyways. he has the talent to be a game changer.

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this thread. You are appreciated.

I have M Vick and I am thinking of picking up Foles

I have numerous WR dinged up and I am thinking about picking up K Allen

I could always add a RB

TN defense has great match ups after their bye

I can pick up 2 off the waiver wire. What 2 would you pick and in what order? I have an open roster spot and I was thinking of dropping Garrett Graham TE

Available:

Nick Foles QB

Keenan Allen WR

Marlon Brown WR

Brandon Lafell WR

Joseph Randle RB

Brandon Jacobs RB

TN defense

My Team: .5 PPR 12 team (2 RB, 2WR and 1 Flex starters in bold)

QB: Vick, Wilson

RB: Charles, Bush, L Miller, L Bell

WR: Fitzgerald (questionable), Mike Williams (questionable), Amendola (questionable), R White (out) and Terrance Williams (healthy)

TE: H Miller, G Graham

D: CAR

I was thinking:

1. Foles

2. K Allen

3. M Brown

I appreciate the kind words Chiro,

This is how I see them

1.) Keenan Allen WR - you need a WR and here is 1 you can plug in and play. he should be priority 1 for you.

2.)Joseph Randle RB- this guy could be the starter during a string of nice games for the Cowboys.

3.)Brandon Jacobs RB- he is a starting RB on the WW. I don't expect he can stay healthy but he has some nice matchups coming too.

4.) Foles - if Wilson would of had a tougher matchup I would of moved him up 1 possibly to 2 spots. I do believe he will take this job, but ,its gonna take another week of solid ball. he has that chance and with this offense he should get plenty of snaps off to get some stats. but as of now it is still Vicks job.

5. Tennessee defense - they got some good matchups coming up and are playing well

6.) Marlin Brown - looks like he still has the job over there but him and Jacoby Jones I think will be like Lafell and Ginn. you never know which 1 is gonna have the game.

7.) Brandon Lafell - see above.

What do you think about this trade : Philip Rivers and Brandon Marshall for Terrelle Pryor, Dez Bryant and Denarious Moore.

My team (10 teams, Standard scoring)

QB : Karpernick, Pryor

RB : Spiller, Wilson, Sproles, Ellington

WR : Bryant, Brown, Nicks, Moore, Hilton, M. Williams

TE : J. Graham

K : Henery

DST : St. Louis

I think Bryant is better than Marshall and Pryor and Moore are worth as much as Rivers. I think it is a bad deal for you. not horrible ,just not something I would do.

Hi HK!

ThanX for the thread and the help you provide here.

Got 2 problems for next week:

1PPR 14 team league

1) RGIII vs Bears or Tannehill vs Bills?

2) Can you help me to pick 2 WRs from this list?

Greg Jennings @ Giants

Alshon Jeffery @ Redskins

Torrey Smith @ Steelers

Team 1 in my sig. I was offered Josh Gordon or Larry Fitz for Trent or CJ2k.

Thoughts?

I think I would take Gordon for CJ2K.

Fitz is dealing with hamstrings. I want to say Trent instead of CJ but I believe we know what CJ is gonna do. Trent could get used to the offense and still take off over there.

Hey High Kite,

As usual, thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

I have 1st pick on the WW and was thinking of picking up either J.Randle or Foles.

My team (non-PPR):

QB: Wilson and Roethlisberger

RB: Spiller, CJ, Ellington, Bryce Brown

WR: AJ, Jeffery, R.Randle

TE: Bennett, Gronk, McGrath

K: Crosby

DST: KC

1. Would you pick up Randle over Foles? If Randle then, which 2 RBs would you start? Randle vs. Dal, Spiller@Mia, CJ@SF, Ellington vs. Sea

2. Which WR would you sit? AJ@KC, Jeffery@Wash, Randle vs. Minn?

Two defenses probably isn't necessary, but I was debating playing Carolina this weekend and I was hoping to keep Cincinnati longer term. But maybe I'm over valuing Cincinnatis defense?

With Cobb now marked for the IR and a week 15 return I dropped him instead. even if he does return, there is no way I can use him the first week of fantasy playoffs. I'll have to keep my eye on him during the later Wells and possibly re add if he's worth it.

I agree on I don't know which defense I would drop either. and if you got the space picking between both could be a nice luxory.

Yeah won't noone be thinking about Cobb for a long time.

• Like 1