[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have problem with pick 3 to play this week non PPR: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy and Andre Brown. They are all good for this week. Thanks.

Yeah, this is a good problem to have. Charles and Forte go without saying for me. I think I would have to go Brown as the Cowboys just cannot stop the run. if Aaron Rodgers was healthy I would probably go Lacy but right now teams are stacking against him. 1 of the reasons I think Tolzien does well this week.

Hey HK,

Lynch is on bye so I'm in need of a RB2: Monte Ball (@NE) or Andre Ellington (@IND)?

thanks

I would have to go Ellington. with the Colts giving up 3 straight games of over 122 yards rushing and his recieving talents I think he will be more reliable than Ball. I would keep my eye on Ball though as the season winds down as I think the Broncos know they are missing 1 element, and that is a RB who after getting past the 1st line can make people miss for long runs. I expect his carries to consistantly rise the rest of the way. for now Ellington though.

Hey hk, ppr league must win game for me.

Pick 3 out of ap Morris vereen Andre brown.

Also, I know this sounds crazy, but weather Sunday in NJ is supposed to be pretty iffy. Would you consider Carson Palmer over romo?

I think Peterson is a no-brainer but keep yourself updated on him just in case. after him I think Brown with his excellent matchup has to be included. Morris is usually a no brainer but against the 49'ers and he don't get catches I think I would go Vereen over him.I just think there is less downside with Vereen and a stinker right now can kill you.

I am having similar wonders about Romo.that being said I just could not bench him for Palmer although I understand the want. in my case its me wanting to start Glennon against my Lions over him. but, at the end of the day I am gonna go with the guy with the proven fantasy track record. I will be keeping hard track of the weather though although I think the Cowboys are built to succeed in bad weather as they will throw alot of quick hits and run downhill as much as possible.the wind will be the thing to watch the most. could not be a better week for their most important 1st down maker Austin to be back.

How's it going Kite. I'm torn between choosing who to start at qb on monday night. Should I start Kaepernick or RGIII?

Thats a toughie. Griffin loves garbage time and the Niners should help him have plenty. Kaep has the matchup though to actually look like he knows how to play QB. this is a tough 1 but I think I go Kaep.

Would you drop Phillip Rivers and pick up Glennon or Keenum this week? If I dont win im out of the playoffs and I dont like Rivers match up.

Rivers has been to good to drop. but I would start either Keenum or Glennon over him if I could find someone else to drop for this week.I like Keenum a little more than Glennon.

My only choice is to play Rivers or drop him and pick up Tolzien Glennon or Keenum from the wire. I have Aaron Rodgers on the bench and dont want to drop him. Maybe he will get enough point against KC but I am skeptical.

You can only have 2 QB's on your roster?

WDIS this week?

Boykin v Minn or Randle v Cowboys

I like Boykin this week. Tolzien should be throwing as I expect a stacked line against Lacy. Randle relies on TD's to much. I think the safer play is Boykin as I think he is in line for alot more targets than Randle. you know the Giants got to come in with a run 1st mindset as bad as the Boys have been ran on.

EDIT: and that is the most disgusting avatar I think I have seen here.

Edited by HighKite

2 questions: Delanie Walker or Witten this week? Any chance I should start Ogbannaya over L. Bell? .5 ppr, 6 pts all TDs and 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving

I stick with Witten. don't think you can bench him for a 1 week wonder. not that Walker is not servicable because he is. but,even with Wittens down year he is on pace for around 800 yards or so. I start Witten every week with these 2 options.

Ogbannaya's catches will make him servicable but I would not be suprised if Whitaker does not do as much as him. Bell will be just as servicable in the air but should get lots more yards rushing. I think Bell is prime to help some teams get into the fantasy playoffs.