[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Followed an atrocious Week 11 with a fantastic Week 12. Thanks, HK, for recommending I stick with K. Allen (instead of Dobson) as my WR2. Currently tied for 1st in my league and in the playoffs.

On to Week 13... Still early, but here's how I'm slotting my starters:

QB - Brady

RB1 - AP

RB2 - Andre Brown

WR1 - Dez

WR2 - Keenan Allen

TE - ??

Flex - ??

Def - ??

Questions:

1) TE - Fleener, Gates or Reed? Gates has worst matchup (Bengals); Reed is post concussion, but if he starts I think RGIII will look to him steadily; Fleener seems to be Luck's red zone target.

2) Flex - Would go Moreno here but not sure how his ankle injury will play out. I picked up Stevie Johnson on waivers and dropped Aaron Dobson. Johnson and James Jones have favorable matchups this week.

3) Defense - Panthers (Bucs @ home) or 49ers (Rams @ home)?

4) Waivers - Looking at my lineup, do you think I should make a bid for Nate Burleson or Dennis Johnson (for FLEX purposes)? I still have some $$ in hand and they seem to be consensus recommended WR/RB pickups for the week. I would drop DeAndre Hopkins. Don't want to blow it all in one place, tho, since playoffs ahead...

If any other recs, more than willing to hear you out!! :-)

Thanks again for your contributions to the forum.

HK, so you said Ken Wright is better than Nate Burleson, and i should keep Vince Jackson. Then should i drop P Harvin? he has NO and SF, i will not start him. Because I will start P Garcon ( Vs NYG), A Johnson (Vs NE) and H Douglas (Vs Buff) this week, and will start A Joshnson (Vs Jax) , Vincent Jackson (Vs Buff) and H Douglas (Vs GB). If I can win week 14 then I can use P Harvin :-)

Harvin to me is a just in case guy. he has the talent to do special things but is in a offense that relies on ball control and running it right at you. I think alot of people wasted a spot on this guy for much longer than they should have. I know he will have that 1 giant game before the years up. but that reverse he used to do in Minne will not work as well in Seattle because defenses already have a guy who shadows Wilson for the run and when teams do that it automatically prepares them for WR runs( basicly 1 guy can keep track of 2 guys). and that was a fantsy helper for him in Minne(his rushing yards from the WR spot). but with his talent and being you got your WR's pretty set he has much upside so may as well hold him and see what he does with a full snap count this week.

If I was gonna drop someone it would be Harvin though.

One more question, would you drop the Chiefs D/ST high Kite. My team is #2 in Signature.

Just wonder if its time to drop them for someone like Montee Ball, Ben Cunningham, Nate Burelson, Bilal Powell.

Is it worth dropping the Chiefs D/ST for someone like that? Its going to be hard to play them against Denver or San Diego rest of way.

I think after this week the Cheifs go back to being their solid defensive self. I would hold them. but if I did drop someone it would be Starks ( I know you are handcuffing), Williams (I know you are handcuffing) or Harvin.

That being said if you can get Ball I would drop 1 of the 4 ( Probably Terrance Williams). I think the Broncos need him despite the fumbles. in the playoffs Morenos just run straight behind the line style will hurt their team eventually. they NEED a guy who can break 1 at RB. it is the only thing the offense is missing. I think they know this and it is why they have dealt with the fumbles and still give him the ball. he ever starts holding on to it and gets just a little better at pas protection and he can take Morenos job even before the year is up. imagine having him the last 3 weeks under those circumstances (him getting 20 carries plus catches). hes a important handcuff.

Hey HK, another week down and my 2nd of 2 teams has clinched the playoffs. Continuing to win will solidify a better matchup or a bye week, but right now I want to talk about playoff preparations for Team 2 in my sig.

RGIII seems to be getting worse and trusting him is becoming more difficult each week. With me having Garcon as well it hurts even worse. I'd hate to see a solid season be ruined due to RGIII bombing the last few games of the season.

Week 15 and 16 are the playoff weeks for this particular league and RGIII will be @ ATL and then home against DAL both look like decent matchups, but I can't help but wonder if I should look elsewhere for a QB. Matt Ryan was actually dropped this week and assuming he clears waivers (I have the last position) would he be worth an add for week 15? Washington's D has been just as leaky as Atlanta's this season and playing at home should make it easier on Ryan. He would only be a 1 week plug in however as he has a tough matchup @ SF in week 16.

Other available QBs on the wire with their week 15 and 16 matchups and my thoughts:

McGloin (vs. KC; @ SD) The KC matchup might not be the greatest, but SD has only held 2 teams under 20 points this season. If McGloin remains the starter

Flacco (@ DET; vs. NE) Not horrible, but not great either. Especially with how inconsistent Baltimore has been.

Palmer (@ TEN, @ SEA) This is a no brainer that I stay away from. Awful schedule

Fitzpatrick (vs. ARI; @ JAX) The Arizona matchup isn't ideal, but the Jags in week 16 is intriguing. Although the Cards usually stink it up on the road.

Dalton (@ PIT, vs MIN) Juicy Week 16 matchup, but week 15 @ PIT would be rough.

What do you think here? To me it seems like if I don't go with RGIII I may have to stream weeks 15 and 16 at QB. There isn't really one QB that stands out to me. RGIII probably has one of the better schedules, but it's a tough play with his inconsistency.

Am I just over thinking this one or should I plan some moves?

No you are not overthinking it. RG3 had the schedule even if he was a average QB to look like a star this year.

Even in the games he gets you good fantasy points he is scary as they all come in garbage time. he does have the schedule to succeed though and if he does get himself together you will be happy week 15 and 16.

Ryan is interesting as he is definately a good add but I also feel Flacco is a good add as he has 4 straight good matchups. as of now I would probably go Ryan and hope they go pass happy the rest of the year. but Flaco intrigues me too.

Followed an atrocious Week 11 with a fantastic Week 12. Thanks, HK, for recommending I stick with K. Allen (instead of Dobson) as my WR2. Currently tied for 1st in my league and in the playoffs.

On to Week 13... Still early, but here's how I'm slotting my starters:

QB - Brady

RB1 - AP

RB2 - Andre Brown

WR1 - Dez

WR2 - Keenan Allen

TE - ??

Flex - ??

Def - ??

Questions:

1) TE - Fleener, Gates or Reed? Gates has worst matchup (Bengals); Reed is post concussion, but if he starts I think RGIII will look to him steadily; Fleener seems to be Luck's red zone target.

2) Flex - Would go Moreno here but not sure how his ankle injury will play out. I picked up Stevie Johnson on waivers and dropped Aaron Dobson. Johnson and James Jones have favorable matchups this week.

3) Defense - Panthers (Bucs @ home) or 49ers (Rams @ home)?

4) Waivers - Looking at my lineup, do you think I should make a bid for Nate Burleson or Dennis Johnson (for FLEX purposes)? I still have some $$ in hand and they seem to be consensus recommended WR/RB pickups for the week. I would drop DeAndre Hopkins. Don't want to blow it all in one place, tho, since playoffs ahead...

If any other recs, more than willing to hear you out!! :-)

Thanks again for your contributions to the forum.

You are welcome brother.

1.) Looks like Fleener . he seems to have taken over alot of Waynes routes. I was skeptical of him but he has a nuber of solid weeks in a row and Gates has seemed to regress all year. Reed scares me coming off the Concussion plus you might remember me saying he scares me to death as every time he is tackled it looks like he ain't gonna get up.

2.) If Moreno is ready to go ,and they claim he will be I go with Moreno as you pointed out. if not I think I would go with James Jones. he has a nice matchup against my Lions on turkey day.

3.) good problem to have. I think I go with the defense with the longer track record of being good. the 49'ers. both have solid matchups and I don't think you can go wrong with either.

4.) Burleson is a solid guy although I would bench him this week playing Jones over him. I might save my bucks for next weeks big pickup. this weeks batch are not very attractive. they already said Tate is starting and that is not the Houston line it used to be creating giant holes making every back look great.

Dropped my last two games and now I'm second in my division with two games left. I'm questioning my wr#2 slot and flex.

Qb Rg3

rb Ap

rb D.Murray

wr A. green

wr ??

Te cameron

Flex ??

Def Cards D

K Novak

Bench

Big Ben

H.Nicks

R.Cobb

F.Jackson

T.Smith

Chiefs D

P.Thomas

Vjax plays in Carolina and he is really inconsistent. T.smith may have a decent game against the Steelers but last time he played pit he had 3 rec for 60yds. F Jax is playing the woeful Falcons so I think he may need to be incorporated. Do I go with Option number 1 with wr2 vjax and flex T.smith, or option number 2 with wr2 T.smith and flex F Jacskon, or option number 3 with wr2 Vjax and flex F.Jackson??

Dropped my last two games and now I'm second in my division with two games left. I'm questioning my wr#2 slot and flex.

Qb Rg3

rb Ap

rb D.Murray

wr A. green

wr ??

Te cameron

Flex ??

Def Cards D

K Novak

Bench

Big Ben

H.Nicks

R.Cobb

F.Jackson

T.Smith

Chiefs D

P.Thomas

Vjax plays in Carolina and he is really inconsistent. T.smith may have a decent game against the Steelers but last time he played pit he had 3 rec for 60yds. F Jax is playing the woeful Falcons so I think he may need to be incorporated. Do I go with Option number 1 with wr2 vjax and flex T.smith, or option number 2 with wr2 T.smith and flex F Jacskon, or option number 3 with wr2 Vjax and flex F.Jackson??

If it is a PPR league I would go with option 3. Tori Smith and Pierre Thomas. the Seahawks are excellent on defense but have gave up over 130 rushing in 3 of the last 4 games. plus Thomas 4 straight games of 5 catches. even if you don't get PPR you get those yards. and, yes another and...Thomas has not had less than 84 yards since week 4. I think he is the safest play despite the matchup.

hi! need two more victories to secure the play-off spot (standard scoring)! here are my questions for week 13:

QB: kaepernick vs STL or rivers vs CIN?

RB+FLEX: pick 3 out of 5: lynch (obvious), a.brown (i'll start him, i guess), r.jennings (mcfadden coming back...), b.rainey (@CAR...), s.vereen.

thanks in advance!

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, 2 RB, no flex league. Which 3 WRs and which RB in addition to AP?

WR - Harry Douglas

WR - Jarrett Boykin

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

WR - Nate Burleson

WR - DeAndre Hopkins

WR - Hakeem Nicks

RB - AP

RB - Bobby Rainey

RB - S Jax

RB - Mendenhall

Thanks!

I'm looking for RB and flex help. 12 team non ppr. Bonus points for 100+ receiving and rushing yards and bonus points for length of TD.

RB - pick 1: Ellington @ Phi, Tate vs NE, Vereen @ Hou

Flex: whichever RB I don't start, Boykin @ Det, Harvin vs NO, or Andre Johnson vs NE.

I am starting Lacy at RB and Megatron and Josh Gordon at WR.

Much thanks for your insights.

I need help this week if you can please. I'm 6-6 in my league (7th place) and it's either win or go home because I'm playing the guy in 6th place and I hold a huge advantage in points.

This is a PPR league with 1 PPR (all other are basic stats)

QB - Wilson

WR - Cruz

WR - D.Thomas

RB - AP

RB - Brown (NYG)

TE - Cameron

W/R/T - ?????

DEF - Dallas

K - Carpenter

My line up is fairly simple until the flex spot (or at least I think so). I have Burleson,Boykin, and Vereen.

My question is who do I start at flex out of those 3 or any other opinions on my starting roster ( I don't think I can sit any of those starters)

Thank You

John

Edited by KillerInstinct

hi! need two more victories to secure the play-off spot (standard scoring)! here are my questions for week 13:

QB: kaepernick vs STL or rivers vs CIN?

RB+FLEX: pick 3 out of 5: lynch (obvious), a.brown (i'll start him, i guess), r.jennings (mcfadden coming back...), b.rainey (@CAR...), s.vereen.

thanks in advance!

I would go with Rivers despite I think his matchup is tougher. I think the Niners try to run over the top of the Rams and don't see Kaep getting the attempts it would take to put up a top game.

I would also go Lynch and Brown. the 3rd 1 I think I go Vereen. Jennings has shown he can play. but DMC was showing the same thing before the injury and has the breakaway speed to change the offense. he will get his carries. I think they hurt each other this week and Vereen looks as though he is just getting started.

Hey Kite, I noticed a couple of ur posts occurred at 2 and 4 am. When do you sleep, my man? Lol. You work 3rd shift?? Get some rest and take your vitamins; playoffs around the corner and we need ya firing on all cylinders ;-)

LoL Zeus. I sleep 4 hours a night ( always have) and work from home. you would be amazed at what else I accomplish in a day as I am sure everyone here thinks I do nothing else. I am sitting here with 2 friends at the moment and figured I would knock a question out or 2.

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, 2 RB, no flex league. Which 3 WRs and which RB in addition to AP?

WR - Harry Douglas

WR - Jarrett Boykin

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

WR - Nate Burleson

WR - DeAndre Hopkins

WR - Hakeem Nicks

RB - AP

RB - Bobby Rainey

RB - S Jax

RB - Mendenhall

Thanks!

Well I will go with the easier question to start off. I would go with S Jackson out of my backs. Rainey has Carolina so for me that eliminates him and its hard for me to play Mendenhall as he has no upside. if a big game comesout of the Cardinal backfield it will be Ellington.I like Jackson Buffalo matchup. and I like that Atlanta is playing their players just as normal even though they are out of the playoffs. I expect 20 carries for Jackson this week.

Now to your WR's. tough. being it is PPR Douglas is automatic for me. I think Boykin against my Lions horrible secondary is another good start. plus he has played well since getting into the lineup. the 3rd I would want to go Nicks but I would have to read up on that until gametime and make sure he plays and they don't start Randle. if so I would go Burleson as Cotchery and Sanders kill each other.

I'm looking for RB and flex help. 12 team non ppr. Bonus points for 100+ receiving and rushing yards and bonus points for length of TD.

RB - pick 1: Ellington @ Phi, Tate vs NE, Vereen @ Hou

Flex: whichever RB I don't start, Boykin @ Det, Harvin vs NO, or Andre Johnson vs NE.

I am starting Lacy at RB and Megatron and Josh Gordon at WR.

Much thanks for your insights.

I think at RB I go with Tate after looking it over. despite his 1 yard last week he still got 5 catches and and New England has given up over 100 yards rushing 7 straight weeks and weall seen how many last week.

I would definately put Andre Johnson in unless he is hurt and I don't know about it.

Pick 2 (with at least 1 being a RB:

L. Bell @ Balt

R. Jennings @ Dallas

K. Allen Vs Cincy

Which TE?

D. Walker @ Indy

Witten vs Oakland

.5 ppr, 6 pts all TDs, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts @ 150 yards rushing / receiving

I would go Bell and Keenan Allen. I don't trust Jennings and DMC don't kill each other off.

At TE I go Witten this week and every week after.

I need help this week if you can please. I'm 6-6 in my league (7th place) and it's either win or go home because I'm playing the guy in 6th place and I hold a huge advantage in points.

This is a PPR league with 1 PPR (all other are basic stats)

QB - Wilson

WR - Cruz

WR - D.Thomas

RB - AP

RB - Brown (NYG)

TE - Cameron

W/R/T - ?????

DEF - Dallas

K - Carpenter

My line up is fairly simple until the flex spot (or at least I think so). I have Burleson,Boykin, and Vereen.

My question is who do I start at flex out of those 3 or any other opinions on my starting roster ( I don't think I can sit any of those starters)

Thank You

John

You are welcome John.

I think you got the starting lineup set the way I would. at your flex spot since it is PPR I would go with Vereen. he might do the recieving stats the other 2 do plus get some rushing yardage.

Andre Johnson playing at home vs NE or Giovani paying at SD. Or could use both of them and sit Reggie Bush playing at home vs GB

.5 PPR

I would not bench Bush. tough call on this 1 but I would have to start Andre Johnson just because of his upside. but I do see where you are coming from. I want to advise starting Gio because the Patriots cannot stop the run so WR's have not been getting targets against them some weeks.but the minute you bench Andre Johnson he has 1 of those 200 yard games.

Ok so I'm back to annoy ya ;-)

Douglas @buf

Johnson NE

Desean Jackson ari

Bowe den

Wright @ind

So im stuck which 2 to definitely start then in flex I got either tate or another wr? Ideas?

Your WR's all look great.

I gotta start Andre Johnson and D Jackson. they are the guys you got just for this time of the year. probably go Tate in other spot although if it is PPR Douglas might get the nod just because how solid he has been in PPR leages.

I like all your WR's and Tate this week to be honest.