[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

14 team standard scoring.

Missed the draft so trying to shore up running back weakness, and am wanting to propose a trade Wr for Rb.

my team is looking like this.

-Brady

-S Jax

-Gio Bernard, Pierre Thomas (Uh oh)

wrs-Megatron, Garçon, Boldin, Steve Smith.

Te-Daniels, Miller, Sudfeld

Targeted trade team looks like this

Qb-Dalton

Rb-Rice, Ridley, Miller, Mathews

Wrs- S. Johnson, Welker, Gordon, Stills

Te-J. Thomas, Fred Davis.

Owners posted they're willing to trade "Stud for stud Wr for Rb"

• Like 1

Thank you for your response hi life. As of now, the best qbs available are rivers, freeman, Pryor, weeden, tannehil, and ej Manuel. But None of those qbs impress me. So what do u think if I trade cj2k for Brady? Not sure if the other guy will go for it, but I'd like to shore up at qb spot. In addition, cj2k brings me nothing but headaches.

If the waiver wire is that short I would make the trade. you need a QB and with Gronk coming back it will open the offense up more. if he says something like he wants Johnson and someone else I would back out the deal and drop 1 of your defenses and pick up Pryor and hope he has another week like last week. I would still start Rivers but if Pryor does it again this week you have at the very least instant value .

14 team standard scoring.

Missed the draft so trying to shore up running back weakness, and am wanting to propose a trade Wr for Rb.

my team is looking like this.

-Brady

-S Jax

-Gio Bernard, Pierre Thomas (Uh oh)

wrs-Megatron, Garçon, Boldin, Steve Smith.

Te-Daniels, Miller, Sudfeld

Targeted trade team looks like this

Qb-Dalton

Rb-Rice, Ridley, Miller, Mathews

Wrs- S. Johnson, Welker, Gordon, Stills

Te-J. Thomas, Fred Davis.

Owners posted they're willing to trade "Stud for stud Wr for Rb"

So another words he would want Calvin Johnson for Ray Rice. the trade would make sense for both teams IMO. I would try and see if you could get him to throw Steve Johnson or Gordon in too and if he is totally anti that then I would probably make the deal.

I would also see if dangling Boldin (after his huge game) can somehow get you Rice with you offering to toss another lesser player in.

In the end I would trade Megatron for Rice if that is all I could get as your strength is at WR and your RB's can use Rice. This would be 1 of those trades where both teams would become better after the trade IMO.

EDIT: Actually I am not sure it will make the other team better as without Rice it has no RB's

Edited by HighKite

PPR League and I'm struggling to figure out which 4 I should start:

Need 4 of the following:

LeSean McCoy v. Chargers

Ray Rice v Browns

Eddie Lacy v Redskins

Calvin Johnson @ Cardinals

Larry Fitzgerald v Lions

Andre Johnson v Titans

I should also note that we get bonus points for long TD's - 1pt for every ten yards. For example you'd get a bonus point for an 11 yard TD run/catch and 2 bonus pts for a 21 yard TD run/catch.

1 pt per 15 yards rushing/receiving

Right now I'm starting McCoy, Rice, C Johnson and Fitz, but I'm thinking of sitting Fitz and puting in Lacy... Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

I have gore starting in my flex would hartline or torrey smith be a better option for this week?

.5 point ppr

i think I stick with Gore. Haden is gonna be on Smith I believe so I don't touch him. and Hartlines number 1 WR wont be facing Haden this week so Hartline won't get as many looks as last week.

PPR League and I'm struggling to figure out which 4 I should start:

Need 4 of the following:

LeSean McCoy v. Chargers

Ray Rice v Browns

Eddie Lacy v Redskins

Calvin Johnson @ Cardinals

Larry Fitzgerald v Lions

Andre Johnson v Titans

I should also note that we get bonus points for long TD's - 1pt for every ten yards. For example you'd get a bonus point for an 11 yard TD run/catch and 2 bonus pts for a 21 yard TD run/catch.

1 pt per 15 yards rushing/receiving

Right now I'm starting McCoy, Rice, C Johnson and Fitz, but I'm thinking of sitting Fitz and puting in Lacy... Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Fitz's health scares me. I think I go Lacy. Fitz has a great matchup but I worry of his injuries.

What to do with my team? I scored second lowest points in my league this week.

0-2 start 12 team .5 PPR

QB R Wilson

RB: J Charles, R Bush, S Ridley, LeVeon Bell, L Miller

WR: Fitzgerald, D Amendola, Mike Williams, Michael Floyd, Chris Givens, Kembrall Thompkins

TE: J Thomas, B Myers (trade? they both have the same bye week)

K: M Bryant

D: Weekly match ups had Oak this week

Do I try a trade? If so, who should I try to trade?

Not much on the WW. Best available: Rod Streator, Robert Woods, Kendall Wright, D. Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Alex Smith, C Palmer, M Schaub

Sit back and see if Bush, Fitzgerald, Amendola, Bell get healthy? Maybe pick up Harvin so I have the best unplayable team in the league?

Ridley?

Drop Thompkins or Michael Floyd? You would think that with Amendola out and Fitz down these 2 would have done better.

Edited by chiroacademy

What to do with my team? I scored second lowest points in my league this week.

0-2 start 12 team .5 PPR

QB R Wilson

RB: J Charles, R Bush, S Ridley, LeVeon Bell, L Miller

WR: Fitzgerald, D Amendola, Mike Williams, Michael Floyd, Chris Givens, Kembrall Thompkins

TE: J Thomas, B Myers (trade? they both have the same bye week)

K: M Bryant

D: Weekly match ups had Oak this week

Do I try a trade? If so, who should I try to trade?

Not much on the WW. Best available: Rod Streator, Robert Woods, Kendall Wright, D. Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Alex Smith, C Palmer, M Schaub

Sit back and see if Bush, Fitzgerald, Amendola, Bell get healthy? Maybe pick up Harvin so I have the best unplayable team in the league?

Ridley?

Drop Thompkins or Michael Floyd? You would think that with Amendola out and Fitz down these 2 would have done better.

I think Alex Smith is going to have a good, consistent year. His numbers may get better as the season wears on and he gains comfort with the offense. 20pts/game for Smith is a good average. Lots of upside and he makes few mistakes. Brandon Myers had a huge game this week. Sell high and get a comparable WR or RB. Is Heath Miller still on your WW? He's due back soon and is sorely needed in Pittsburgh. I'm trying to pick up Starks and/or Woodhead in my league (based on Waiver pos.) 0-2 is a bad place to be. You have a lot of injuries to boot. Time to shake up your roster a bit.

Edited by stlmnstr