[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

What to do with my team? I scored second lowest points in my league this week.

0-2 start 12 team .5 PPR

QB R Wilson

RB: J Charles, R Bush, S Ridley, LeVeon Bell, L Miller

WR: Fitzgerald, D Amendola, Mike Williams, Michael Floyd, Chris Givens, Kembrall Thompkins

TE: J Thomas, B Myers (trade? they both have the same bye week)

K: M Bryant

D: Weekly match ups had Oak this week

Do I try a trade? If so, who should I try to trade?

Not much on the WW. Best available: Rod Streator, Robert Woods, Kendall Wright, D. Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Alex Smith, C Palmer, M Schaub

Sit back and see if Bush, Fitzgerald, Amendola, Bell get healthy? Maybe pick up Harvin so I have the best unplayable team in the league?

Ridley?

Drop Thompkins or Michael Floyd? You would think that with Amendola out and Fitz down these 2 would have done better.

I think you have the talent on your team to contend.

QB- Wilson is solid, although you could use a backup. but it looks with Palmer and Schaub out there that there is probably alot of QB's on your waiver wire and you need no other QB this week with Wilson facing Jville.

RB- You got a stud in Charles and if Bush is fine ( it looks as though he is) you got a excellent number 2 plus Miller showed he is usable this week .then you also got Ridley who will have his weeks.this a extremely strong area for you.

WR- You are banged up here with Fitz having the hammy and Amendola being Amendola but at some point they will be back. for now you just gotta use your backups and you have capable ones. I love Givens and at some point Thompkins with all his targets is gonna have a nice game and both Floyd and Williams are gonna have their weeks too.you have the talent to hold you off til your guys get healthy. matter of fact, you got loads of talent at WR/RB for a 12 man team. right now luck just has not been in your favor.

TE you look solid with J.Williams and Myers. if I traded 1 of them it would be Myers but nore sure what you would get for him. you will need another TE at bye week.

I would sit still and wait for my guys to get healthy being you have the backups to do it. I think you have a fine team. that does not mean I would not listen to some offers using some of my RB depth as bait. but I would not just start making moves to make moves as you have a very solid team. it is just injured.

Offered a trade... I would give AJ GREEN AND DEANGELO WILLIAMS for....CJ SPiller and Roddy White.. good deal?

This would of been a hurry up and do it deal a few weeks back. now with Spiller splitting carries and White having a high ankle sprain I stay away from this deal. plus Green has a great matchup against the Packers coming up and Willliams is proving to be a good number 3 back with potential for higher if the offense gets in gear.

Hey, I need help. I'm in a 16 man standard league and the ww is extremely thin. Basically everyone is gone. Any advice on who I should try to trade, or target. Buy low, sell high strategy. Any advice would be appreciated.

For a 16 team league your team looks nice. people should be coming to you for trades you should not have to go to anyone. my only advice to improve your team is to get a backup QB. I want to tell you to pick up a backup QB off of waivers but you got noone I would want to cut . is there alot of QB's on you WW so when you do need 1 you can get 1? I would think in a 16 teamer all the QB's would be gone.

Edited by HighKite

These are the only ones that are left on the ww.

Opp Owner Yds TD Int Yds TD Yds TD TD Lost 2PT Points AddAdd to Watch List

Jake LockerQB - TENView Videos SD W (Sep 18) 273 2 - 13 - - - - - - 18.22 AddAdd to Watch List

Chad HenneQB - JAXView NewsView Videos @SEA W (Sep 18) 277 1 - 9 - - - - - - 14.98 AddAdd to Watch List

Blaine GabbertQB - JAXView News @SEA W (Sep 18) 121 - 2 16 - - - - - - 4.44 AddAdd to Watch List

Jason Campbell

My league has an FAAB wavier wire. Start off with 2000

I have more $ then 8 more guys....

BUT James Jones (GB) was dropped last week... I'm hurting more at rb just no depth. Should I go all out and spend it all on Jones?

Or put in a decent claim for Woodhead and royal? Keep in mind there are NO other rbs worth picking up except starks (who I wouldn't want anyway)

Check out my roster below (rbs & wrs) and give me some input PLEASE

AP

MJD

Ivory

Ballard. ....sigh

Bowe

Ty Hilton

Josh Gordon

E Sanders

Hankerson

Edited by Hard Hitta

These are the only ones that are left on the ww.

Opp Owner Yds TD Int Yds TD Yds TD TD Lost 2PT Points AddAdd to Watch List

Jake LockerQB - TENView Videos SD W (Sep 18) 273 2 - 13 - - - - - - 18.22 AddAdd to Watch List

Chad HenneQB - JAXView NewsView Videos @SEA W (Sep 18) 277 1 - 9 - - - - - - 14.98 AddAdd to Watch List

Blaine GabbertQB - JAXView News @SEA W (Sep 18) 121 - 2 16 - - - - - - 4.44 AddAdd to Watch List

Jason Campbell

I guess I would have to drop Brown for Locker.

My league has an FAAB wavier wire. Start off with 2000

I have more $ then 8 more guys....

BUT James Jones (GB) was dropped last week... I'm hurting more at rb just no depth. Should I go all out and spend it all on Jones?

Or put in a decent claim for Woodhead and royal? Keep in mind there are NO other rbs worth picking up except starks (who I wouldn't want anyway)

Check out my roster below (rbs & wrs) and give me some input PLEASE

AP

MJD

Ivory

Ballard. ....sigh

Bowe

Ty Hilton

Josh Gordon

E Sanders

Hankerson

James Jones is the guy to grab but I would not spend all my money on him. there is gonna be some good pickups as injuries start hitting so wasting all your dollars now is a mistake.

As you said you need RB's worse so if I am you I also make Woodhead my priority . but ,Starks could start 1 more week so I would probably put a small bid in in case noone else goes after him just to have a starter for next week in case Jones-Drew has a setback.then if you get him ,fine ,you did not spend much if you don't you make someone else spend a few more bucks than you on him.

HK. Got a q for you about a trade if you will. Was offered V Jax for Bowe & Julius. WRs are Julio. Alshon & V Brown. Tes are also Cook & Eifert. I'm starting to cool on jax though. What do you think?

Jackson still had 5 catches for 77 yards.

This trade is close to me. I am down on Bowe or I would say jump on it but I am also now a Julius Thomas believer.

I think I pass on this deal if I am you. at this time it looks to me like the downgrade you take at WR bill be bigger than the upgrade you get at TE.

Having Julio Jones and Vincent Jackson at WR is nice. and the TE's you have have potential.

Back again. It's easier to give advice than it is to make decisions on my own team. Just looking for another set of eyes here to see if I'm doing the right thing after just 2 weeks..

10 team PPR

My roster:

Newton, Luck

T Rich, CJ2K, Lacy, Bernard, F Jackson

AJ Green, V Cruz, D Jackson, D Hopkins, E Sanders, J Blackmon

J Cook

R Bullock

Ravens

The guy I'm trying to work on a trade with is extremely weak at WR, and his only two real RB's are Forte and McCoy. He also has Julius Thomas and Gronk. We can only start 1 TE (can't put him in at Flex). His best WR is R White, then (gulp) K Thompkins. We have to start at least 3 WR's a week.

I'm looking to ask for J Thomas and Forte (or should I ask for McCoy)?

What should I offer? I was thinking V Cruz, CJ2K, and Cook. Am I giving up too much, or am I lowballing him?

Back again. It's easier to give advice than it is to make decisions on my own team. Just looking for another set of eyes here to see if I'm doing the right thing after just 2 weeks..

10 team PPR

My roster:

Newton, Luck

T Rich, CJ2K, Lacy, Bernard, F Jackson

AJ Green, V Cruz, D Jackson, D Hopkins, E Sanders, J Blackmon

J Cook

R Bullock

Ravens

The guy I'm trying to work on a trade with is extremely weak at WR, and his only two real RB's are Forte and McCoy. He also has Julius Thomas and Gronk. We can only start 1 TE (can't put him in at Flex). His best WR is R White, then (gulp) K Thompkins. We have to start at least 3 WR's a week.

I'm looking to ask for J Thomas and Forte (or should I ask for McCoy)?

What should I offer? I was thinking V Cruz, CJ2K, and Cook. Am I giving up too much, or am I lowballing him?

Yeah, 1 of the reasons I like doing this Naz is because it is hard to be objective with your own team but with other peoples teams it is easy. it helps me answer questions about my own teams at the same time.

My thing is Victor Cruz looks as sure as any WR playing right now and Chris Johnson is getting the carries and Cook is a solid TE himself. I would understand this offer for many teams but I am afraid in trading for another back you are gonna miss having the automatic 3 at WR (Cruz, Green and Jackson) and being you drafted your team so deep at RB too you are gonna cover up your depth at RB as I feel Lacy and Bernard are gonna be big time for you eventually this year.

I would make this offer if I had plans on trading Lacy or Bernard for another WR. I just don't like making trades that make you make another trade. I can look at your team and see what you were thinking when you built it and this trade will change to much of that thought process IMO.

This is 1 of the tougher questions I have been asked as it is real easy to say yeah I want Forte or McCoy.

Yeah, 1 of the reasons I like doing this Naz is because it is hard to be objective with your own team but with other peoples teams it is easy. it helps me answer questions about my own teams at the same time.

My thing is Victor Cruz looks as sure as any WR playing right now and Chris Johnson is getting the carries and Cook is a solid TE himself. I would understand this offer for many teams but I am afraid in trading for another back you are gonna miss having the automatic 3 at WR (Cruz, Green and Jackson) and being you drafted your team so deep at RB too you are gonna cover up your depth at RB as I feel Lacy and Bernard are gonna be big time for you eventually this year.

I would make this offer if I had plans on trading Lacy or Bernard for another WR. I just don't like making trades that make you make another trade. I can look at your team and see what you were thinking when you built it and this trade will change to much of that thought process IMO.

This is 1 of the tougher questions I have been asked as it is real easy to say yeah I want Forte or McCoy.

Tough I know.. I'd really like to get Hopkins into my lineup each week as dude has shown with or without Johnson, he's relevant in that offense. He's got the makings of a stud. I don't wanna move Green, nor do I wanna move Jackson. I'm not wild about moving Cruz but the Giant's lack of run game is eventually IMO gonna cripple their passing game. I like CJ2K this year - that's why I spent a 2nd rounder on him (while I really wanted Forte was already off the board). Forte is in a better position to succeed, however CJ2K's 2 matchups with the Colts and Jags gives me a stiffy. He didn't look too shabby last week against Houston's D. I wasn't 100% sold on Julius Thomas after that week 1 blowout. Last week on the other hand made me a little more of a believer. Cook was a super stud in week 1, but last week he showed that he's gonna be used as a blocking TE as well - and he didn't do a very good job at it. I would like to think that Thomas is the better fantasy TE, and if I can upgrade my PPR RB to someone who will certainly see more catches and probably more goal line carries than CJ2K, I don't think going from Cruz to Hopkins is gonna be too big of a hit. I still have depth at FLX in Lacy, Bernard, Sanders, and more than likely Blackmon when he returns in a few weeks. I don't feel that I'm losing too much here, but have the chance to give my RB situation a nice shot in the arm.

FWIW, I did offer the trade to him, and while he hasn't said "yes", he said he's at first sight inclined to take it as he's taking a hit at his RB position (on paper) but he's giving his team a much needed punch at WR. He also has Gronk, and is looking to make room to play him. Can't start 2 TE's in this league. He's a huge Gronk fan, and I know if I would have asked for Gronk over Thomas, he would have immediately shot it down or asked for AJ Green instead of Cruz..

Dunno - guess it's a waiting game to see how he responds - takes it or counters.. I have a feeling he's gonna take it - just have the "what if's" flying around now that I threw it out there.. Buyers remorse if you will. I just traded away Tom Brady and G Olsen last week for Newton and Cook. At first I was excited, now looking back, I have the feeling I should have waited. Can't look back though - have to move forward and try to make my team better..

Tough I know.. I'd really like to get Hopkins into my lineup each week as dude has shown with or without Johnson, he's relevant in that offense. He's got the makings of a stud. I don't wanna move Green, nor do I wanna move Jackson. I'm not wild about moving Cruz but the Giant's lack of run game is eventually IMO gonna cripple their passing game. I like CJ2K this year - that's why I spent a 2nd rounder on him (while I really wanted Forte was already off the board). Forte is in a better position to succeed, however CJ2K's 2 matchups with the Colts and Jags gives me a stiffy. He didn't look too shabby last week against Houston's D. I wasn't 100% sold on Julius Thomas after that week 1 blowout. Last week on the other hand made me a little more of a believer. Cook was a super stud in week 1, but last week he showed that he's gonna be used as a blocking TE as well - and he didn't do a very good job at it. I would like to think that Thomas is the better fantasy TE, and if I can upgrade my PPR RB to someone who will certainly see more catches and probably more goal line carries than CJ2K, I don't think going from Cruz to Hopkins is gonna be too big of a hit. I still have depth at FLX in Lacy, Bernard, Sanders, and more than likely Blackmon when he returns in a few weeks. I don't feel that I'm losing too much here, but have the chance to give my RB situation a nice shot in the arm.

FWIW, I did offer the trade to him, and while he hasn't said "yes", he said he's at first sight inclined to take it as he's taking a hit at his RB position (on paper) but he's giving his team a much needed punch at WR. He also has Gronk, and is looking to make room to play him. Can't start 2 TE's in this league. He's a huge Gronk fan, and I know if I would have asked for Gronk over Thomas, he would have immediately shot it down or asked for AJ Green instead of Cruz..

Dunno - guess it's a waiting game to see how he responds - takes it or counters.. I have a feeling he's gonna take it - just have the "what if's" flying around now that I threw it out there.. Buyers remorse if you will. I just traded away Tom Brady and G Olsen last week for Newton and Cook. At first I was excited, now looking back, I have the feeling I should have waited. Can't look back though - have to move forward and try to make my team better..

Yep, no looking back.

I, like you, think Hopkins can be something special. and if he does like you expect this trade will do nothing but help you. just scary as you have to start 3 WR's. I got confidence you will make it work either way.

• Like 1

Ok. Here's my team in a 14 team PPR (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

QB-Andy Dalton, EJ Manuel

RB-Giovanni Bernard, David Wilson, Joique Bell, Mark Ingram

WR-Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Chris Givens

TE-Jimmy Graham, Jordan Cameron

K-Greg Zuerlein

DEF-Miami

I've lost two in a row with this team so I have 1st waiver wire pick. Last week I had first pick and got Bell.

My question is who should I get or just stand pat? Figure Ingram is a drop and I don't mind picking up somebody (likely an RB) to fill in a week or so since I think Wilson will get better. Do I pick up Starks for a week or take a chance on Rodgers or Snelling in case Jackson is out? Or do I get Charles Clay and use him or Cameron down the road as trade bait since there are a few teams in the league where TE is not a strength. Also available are WRs Kendall Wright, Marlon Brown, Nate Bureleson and Doug Baldwin.

Countered with (me giving) T Richardson, V Cruz, J Cook and (me getting) M Forte and Julius Thomas. Tell me I'm doing the right thing by declining.. Or should I counter and ask for McCoy instead of Forte. I feel that I'm giving up too much and am better off with my current roster either way - just would like another set of eyes.. Thanks in advance!! :)

Ok. Here's my team in a 14 team PPR (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

QB-Andy Dalton, EJ Manuel

RB-Giovanni Bernard, David Wilson, Joique Bell, Mark Ingram

WR-Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Chris Givens

TE-Jimmy Graham, Jordan Cameron

K-Greg Zuerlein

DEF-Miami

I've lost two in a row with this team so I have 1st waiver wire pick. Last week I had first pick and got Bell.

My question is who should I get or just stand pat? Figure Ingram is a drop and I don't mind picking up somebody (likely an RB) to fill in a week or so since I think Wilson will get better. Do I pick up Starks for a week or take a chance on Rodgers or Snelling in case Jackson is out? Or do I get Charles Clay and use him or Cameron down the road as trade bait since there are a few teams in the league where TE is not a strength. Also available are WRs Kendall Wright, Marlon Brown, Nate Bureleson and Doug Baldwin.

Although you need a RB I would make Marlon Brown my pickup this week as he should not be on waivers. Starks might be good for 1 week but the coach has already said he is nothing more than the backup when Lacy gets back.Rodgers record starting has been unimpressive and I expect him and snelling to cancel each other out. You have Bernard who is being used increasingly and against the Packers I can see him getting alot of catches.then you have Bell who may be the starting RB for the Lions this week and if he is he is a must start and you have Wilson who is the only real option on the Giants team. between those 3 I think you can make 2 solid backs this upcoming week. to make your team better over the long haul and to add real depth I believe Brown is that guy. those RB's you named will not be the answer short or long term. also you have no need for another TE. if I was gonna make a trade I would use 1 of my TE's as bait to try and upgrade RB or WR.

Countered with (me giving) T Richardson, V Cruz, J Cook and (me getting) M Forte and Julius Thomas. Tell me I'm doing the right thing by declining.. Or should I counter and ask for McCoy instead of Forte. I feel that I'm giving up too much and am better off with my current roster either way - just would like another set of eyes.. Thanks in advance!! :)

I would not have done it before and now he wants more so I like it even less.