[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

10 team league, 1/2 point PPR, 6 point passing TD's. Everything else is standard. Start 1QB,3WR,2RB,FLEX WR/TE/RB,D,K. Ball was my 1 keeper from last year. How did I do? Do I need to make any moves to solidify my team? RB makes me a little nervous with Foster being dinged up. Really appreciate any help! 1. (4) Demaryius Thomas WR 2. (17) Julio Jones WR 3. (24) Arian Foster RB 4. (37) Matthew Stafford QB 5. (44) Pierre Garcon WR 6. (57) Chris Johnson RB 7. (64) Montee Ball RB 8. (77) Cordarrelle Patterson WR 9. (84) Ryan Mathews RB 10. (97) Josh Gordon WR 11. (104) Carlos Hyde RB 12. (117) Zach Ertz TE 13. (124) Bernard Pierce RB 14. (137) St. Louis DEF 15. (144) Jay Cutler QB 16. (157) Devonta Freeman RB

17 (14) Mason Crosby K

Also if you think I should drop Gordon should I target one of Denver's backup RB's or another RB like Shonn Greene or something different entirely?

I think your team looks solid to me. Ball is gonna be a beast and if Foster stays healthy he will too. then you got Chris johnson (who I think is gonna do better than most) and Ryan Matthews as backups or FLEX's. Freeman also could suprise this year too.

Your WR's with Patterson as the 4th or FLEX look nice but I do think you need to drop Gordon and get 1 more usable WR in case of injuries. plus Gordon is useless to you and I cannot see you holding him next year.

I would entertain trade offers but not push any as when you start asking around for trades all the sudden peoples players value go up on you. make them come to you and let them know you are comfortable with your squad. maybe find a team that is willing to hold Josh Gordon for the year as there is a amazing number of teams doing just that and see if you can get something out of him before cutting him.

thanks for the help. here are the waiver options, which do u think is best: cecil shorts, andrew hawkins, wheaton, boykin, jordan matthews, james jones?

also just noticed both stafford and cutler have the same week 9 bye. should i hold onto both for now to see how they do and cross the bridge of dropping one then or pick up someone now for cutler such as roth, eli, dalton, mccown, tannehill?

Edited by rahyde88

Hello HighKite,

First of all, thank you for your advice about picking up K. Davis earlier this week. I know I should be looking at my WR depth, but I am not impressed with what is out there. I am now contemplating picking up J. Hill who is on the waiver wire.

Do you think I should drop McCluster for J. Hill? If not McCluster would you drop anyone on my team for Hill? Thanks again for your help.

You are welcome HHM. anytime.

I personally do not like Hunter or Boykin. you need another WR. but I would definately drop McCluster or either of those 2 for Hill. as long as we are talking about the Bengels RB Hill. I guess I would go McCluster as you need the backup WR's.

I mean I realize Boykin is a injury away from starting in G.B. and they are speaking highly of him. but I have been totally unimpressed with the guy talentwise myself. I also understand how talented Hunter is supposed to be. but if you cannot beat out Nate Washington it makes me wonder. both guys have capabilities if things go there way no doubt. you need a guy who has a job and needs nothing to go his way as a reserve WR until those guys can become solid backups.

I have the 3rd overall pick in a 12 team PPR draft tonight. I expect McCoy and Charles to be gone. Who do you like Forte or AP?

I like Peterson myself but I don't feel you can go wrong either way. I like Peterson better not only be cause he is more talented but becasuse he has a much easier schedule and the Vikings have less mouths to feed.

thanks for the help. here are the waiver options, which do u think is best: cecil shorts, andrew hawkins, wheaton, boykin, jordan matthews, james jones?

also just noticed both stafford and cutler have the same week 9 bye. should i hold onto both for now to see how they do and cross the bridge of dropping one then or pick up someone now for cutler such as roth, eli, dalton, mccown, tannehill?

I would hold both QB's. I expect both to have terriffic years so I would imagine you will be able to trade 1 a few weeks in and get another backup and something that can help you elsewhere( nothing great but a backup type of player). make sure if you do trade 1 that you start trying to trade way before week 9. because when owners see you in a spot they don't want to help.

Of the recievers you named I like Shorts the best as there should be a nice amount of junk yardage but his hamstring has me scared a bit. my 2nd choice ( really 1st now) would be Hawkins as we all seen the junk yardage Gordon got last year. this year Austin Miles and Burleson are the things holding him back from getting a good percentage of that Gordon yards. and I would be amazed if those 2 can stay healthy. although if Miles stays healthy I think he has a huge year.

You are welcome HHM. anytime.

I personally do not like Hunter or Boykin. you need another WR. but I would definately drop McCluster or either of those 2 for Hill. as long as we are talking about the Bengels RB Hill. I guess I would go McCluster as you need the backup WR's.

I mean I realize Boykin is a injury away from starting in G.B. and they are speaking highly of him. but I have been totally unimpressed with the guy talentwise myself. I also understand how talented Hunter is supposed to be. but if you cannot beat out Nate Washington it makes me wonder. both guys have capabilities if things go there way no doubt. you need a guy who has a job and needs nothing to go his way as a reserve WR until those guys can become solid backups.

Thanks again. I was speaking about RB Jeremy Hill from Cincinnati. I dropped McCluster for him. Hopefully this works out and I can trade someone after a couple weeks for a WR since the WR waiver wire is terrible.

I am sure I will be back here for help in the near future :)

Thanks again. I was speaking about RB Jeremy Hill from Cincinnati. I dropped McCluster for him. Hopefully this works out and I can trade someone after a couple weeks for a WR since the WR waiver wire is terrible.

I am sure I will be back here for help in the near future :)

Yeah I figured that was the Hill. that was a nice pickup for you too.

I look forward to seeing you around brother.

hey guys i was wondering if i should start Aaron Rodgers for week one....im like ripping my hair out... i dont see Rodgers surviving against Seattle IN Seattle .... what do ya'll think

If Rivers did not have such a crappy game himself against the Cards I could see you benching Rodgers. but since both your QB's got bad matchups I would definately go Rodgers.

I missed the fact that Demarco Murray should be on my list on available players also. I see Lacy, Murray and Marshal probably gone. So if I go RB the choice might be Morris or Martin and WR would be Brown or Nelson. I am a big Steelers fan and my 2nd favorite team is the Redskins, but I try to let that enter into my drafting.

I missed the fact that Demarco Murray should be on my list on available players also. I see Lacy, Murray and Marshal probably gone. So if I go RB the choice might be Morris or Martin and WR would be Brown or Nelson. I am a big Steelers fan and my 2nd favorite team is the Redskins, but I try to let that enter into my drafting.

And we all know Big Ben makes every number 1 WR he has a fantasy starter and sometimes the 2nd WR. so it aint like taking Brown is a reach. although I am a Lions fan and in 21 years I have owned 1 Lion ( been so long ago I cannot remember the exact trade but I traded Larry Centers ( who was getting 100 catches a year in a PPR league) and someone else for Barry Sanders. I mean I have picked a couple off of waivers as short termplays . but being from Detroit the players go to high in my locals so my only chance of getting a Lion is usaually in non locals and since Stafford and Johnsons arrival it seems Lion players even go to quickly in regular leagues. but enough about me : ).

I agree the 3 you named, if you don't have a top 3 spot will be gone at your pick unless you get lucky, neither Morris or Brown are a reach really if those 3 are gone so if you want someone from 1 of your teams to root for it is not a bad spot to do it as you can do it without reaching.

I'll let you know what I do after the draft. i'm hoping to get Stafford in 2nd round. In our League the QB is at a premium. After Stafford I have Luck, Foles and Brady real close. One of them will most likely be there in our 2nd round. Not sure I want to go that high for one of them or not.

I'll let you know what I do after the draft. i'm hoping to get Stafford in 2nd round. In our League the QB is at a premium. After Stafford I have Luck, Foles and Brady real close. One of them will most likely be there in our 2nd round. Not sure I want to go that high for one of them or not.

Myself I am waitin for the group between Griffin and Romo. with my late rounders I am looking at Tannehill and Eli.

I'm drafting in a league where you start 2 qbs and can flex a 3rd qb. Qbs also get big bonuses for over 400 and 500 yds passing and scoring plays over 50 yards. Needless to say im targeting probably 2 qbs in the first 3 rounds.

First, aside from the top 3 qbs who are some sleeper qbs for 4000+ yd seasons?

Second, this is a ppr league where you start 3 RBs and 3 wrs, what are some middle to late round WR/RB i can target?

I am thinking like woodhead and Pierre Thomas would be good rb2/3. I also like joique bell, what is your opinion of sankey?

And for receivers i am thinking of drafting all mid rounders for my receiver core. A combination of Crabtree, Michael Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders, Brandin Cooks, Kendall Wright. Do you have any suggestions for good late round WR?

Edited by stonychavez

Hey Highkite,

What do you think of this trade; Randall Cobb, Chris Johnson, and Chris Ivory for DeMarco Murray and Justin Hunter?

Here's my current team (it's a standard 12 team head to head league)

QB- Robert Griffin III

RB- Rashad Jennings

RB- Chris Johnson

WR- Dez Bryant

WR- Randall Cobb

TE- Rob Gronkowski

Flex- Bishop Sankey

D- Rams

K- Nick Folk

BN- Jay Cutler

BN- Darren Sproles

BN-Chris Ivory

BN- Devonta Freeman

BN- Dexter McCluster

BN- Benny Cunningham

BN- Danny Amendola

My thoughts are that I can upgrade my RB and pick up Kenny Britt or Malcolm Floyd. Both guys I believe could be great diamonds in the rough this year. Plus I'm loving Justin Hunter! With his ability I think he'll be the #1 WR on Tennessee by years end.

Im in a 150$ Standard 12 man league and ive only been playing 2 years and i am not as good

these guys and need help who to start for week 1? Any help would be much appreciated

Andrew Luck DeMarco Murray Maurice Jones-Drew Demaryius Thomas

Antonio Brown Heath Miller Fred Jackson Saints D/ST Nick Novak

BENCH

Darren Sproles T.Y. Hilton Golden Tate Brandin Cooks Danny Amendola Ahmad Bradshaw

Jake Locker

Edited by carycooke

I'm drafting in a league where you start 2 qbs and can flex a 3rd qb. Qbs also get big bonuses for over 400 and 500 yds passing and scoring plays over 50 yards. Needless to say im targeting probably 2 qbs in the first 3 rounds.

First, aside from the top 3 qbs who are some sleeper qbs for 4000+ yd seasons?

Second, this is a ppr league where you start 3 RBs and 3 wrs, what are some middle to late round WR/RB i can target?

I am thinking like woodhead and Pierre Thomas would be good rb2/3. I also like joique bell, what is your opinion of sankey?

And for receivers i am thinking of drafting all mid rounders for my receiver core. A combination of Crabtree, Michael Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders, Brandin Cooks, Kendall Wright. Do you have any suggestions for good late round WR?

1st, I would say if you can start 3 QB's than you should. I would use my 1st 3 picks on QB's. by late round QB's that I love are Tannehill and Eli. I expect a nice bounceback year from Eli (especially with his schedule) and I think Tannehill is 1 of thre top 10 QB's in football who just aint got enough around him yet for people to notice.

2nd,ar WR, I think Rueben Randle is gonna outperform his ADP big time. another guy I like late is Miles Austin. I know he is a injury machine but if he can play 12 games as the number 1 WR ( and I seen they cut Burleson too) in Cleveland that will be enough for him to get 1000 yards. I had Gordon all year last year and he was a junk yardage machine and I expect Miles or my next guy Hawkins ( also on Cleveland) to get those yards. both are good late round picks IMO. I think both Mike Wallace and Hartline do better than their ADP's also. at RB I am not as down as most on Arian Foster. I mean I do expect him to miss a couple games but I his schedule rocks. either Trent Richardson or Bradshaw is gonna have a year in Indy IMO . Bradshws ADP is the better of the two. I feel kinda the same was about Chris Johnson and Ivory on the Jets. 1 of them I think does really well despite having no QB. I lean towards Johnson myself has he has stayed healthy 5 straight years and many times that is the deciding factor on what you do. the Jets have a excellent running schedule. I think Reggie Bush is being underdrafted also.

As far as Woodhead he is a solid PPR guy who I would consider a weak 2nd but solid 3rd back. Pierre Thomas is about the same as Woodhead. together they could combine into a fine 2nd back. I like Sankey but he could not beat out Green for the job. I think he will be more useful as the season moves along. I am not a Joique Bell fan. I believe he is being way overdrafted in most leagues.

At WR Crabtree.Sanders,Floyd and Wright would be a great group to play matchups with although Crabtree would probably be a every week starter. I am not the Cooks fan myself that many are. I do expect him to come along as the season goes on but I think his ADP is to high.

Edited by HighKite

Hey Highkite,

What do you think of this trade; Randall Cobb, Chris Johnson, and Chris Ivory for DeMarco Murray and Justin Hunter?

Here's my current team (it's a standard 12 team head to head league)

QB- Robert Griffin III

RB- Rashad Jennings

RB- Chris Johnson

WR- Dez Bryant

WR- Randall Cobb

TE- Rob Gronkowski

Flex- Bishop Sankey

D- Rams

K- Nick Folk

BN- Jay Cutler

BN- Darren Sproles

BN-Chris Ivory

BN- Devonta Freeman

BN- Dexter McCluster

BN- Benny Cunningham

BN- Danny Amendola

My thoughts are that I can upgrade my RB and pick up Kenny Britt or Malcolm Floyd. Both guys I believe could be great diamonds in the rough this year. Plus I'm loving Justin Hunter! With his ability I think he'll be the #1 WR on Tennessee by years end.

1 thing is for sure. you need a RB.at the same time ( as I am not the Hunter fan you are) I don't see you having a 2nd WR if you make the trade.

This is 1 of those deals that is super close to me. I would say not to as your bench is so week you have to have Sankey play now, if you make this trade you just dwindle that depth down even more.

Plus, you are trading against the way you drafted. you decided to go Dez ,Gronk which means you planned on using these sorts of backs. why trade Cobb off who goes right with your draft strategy. I would go with my draft plan.

Im in a 150$ Standard 12 man league and ive only been playing 2 years and i am not as good

these guys and need help who to start for week 1? Any help would be much appreciated

Andrew Luck DeMarco Murray Maurice Jones-Drew Demaryius Thomas

Antonio Brown Heath Miller Fred Jackson Saints D/ST Nick Novak

BENCH

Darren Sproles T.Y. Hilton Golden Tate Brandin Cooks Danny Amendola Ahmad Bradshaw

Jake Locker

I think you got the lineup right for the most part. I might start Hilton over Fred Jackson for now.

• Like 1

I chose 10th in a 10 team non ppr league.

QB- Brees

RB- Stacy

RB- T Rich

WR- Jordy

WR- Floyd

TE- Graham

Flex- Garcon

Def- Seahawks

K- Gould

Bench- TY

Bench- E. Sanders

Bench- Ridley

Bench- B. Pierce

Bench- J. Hill

Bench- C. Clay

Any and all feedback or suggestions are welcomed and will be appreciated. PS I had no expectations of Graham falling and when he did i pretty much threw my strategy out the window.

I chose 10th in a 10 team non ppr league.

QB- Brees

RB- Stacy

RB- T Rich

WR- Jordy

WR- Floyd

TE- Graham

Flex- Garcon

Def- Seahawks

K- Gould

Bench- TY

Bench- E. Sanders

Bench- Ridley

Bench- B. Pierce

Bench- J. Hill

Bench- C. Clay

Any and all feedback or suggestions are welcomed and will be appreciated. PS I had no expectations of Graham falling and when he did i pretty much threw my strategy out the window.

Looks like a nice squad. your RB 2 is your only weakness but if 1 of TRich Ridley, Pierce and Hill come through you got a foolproof squad.

Excellent bench WR's, great backup TE and solid backup RB's. I gotta feeling you are gonna be very happy with Hill. then you got the best defense too. I would be happy with this team. sorry I did not answer earlier but did not figure out how to get to the forums til now.

Need to drop one player to p/u a kicker.

Bench consists of:

Pierre Thomas - NO

Mark Ingram - NO

Danny Woodhead - SD

Jarrett Boykin - GB

Matt Cassell - MN

I have Matt Prater at K and he's out for the first 4 weeks. I could drop Cassell, but there are not many QB's on the pickup list. I figure one of the backs should go, but which one? Playing Yahoo standard format. 14 teams.

I understand Prater is a kicker, but one of the best and doubt he'll be available on the waiver wire at week 4. Could drop him and pick up another kicker, but will I lose out overall?

Edited by tiberio

To expand on that question just a bit, Wilson has GB at home, Brady is @Miami, and I don't want to be a slave to projections but more than a few sources have Wilson producing more points. First year fantasy player, trying not to talk myself into anything I'll regret. Another case of "start your stud"? Or nah?