[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I give Hill/Cruz for West/Hilton. Team in sig. Your thoughts?

I give Hill/Cruz for West/Hilton. Team in sig. Your thoughts?

You definately need another back. and 1 can can come in and play if you need him. IMO West is that guy. problem is with Tate coming back do they demote him? I think this week tells that whole story.

I want to say yes but if Tate does come back in I would wish I had Hill back. plus I think you are giving up the better WR despite his stats this year.

I think I would make this deal and hope West keeps that job. he has played well enough to have earned it. and it aint like Hilton is bum either. and with Sproles getting all those yard off of so few touches I cannot help but see him come back to earth.

Foles or Wilson this week?

I got Wilson as a top 3 QB this week.

I don't have him on any teams but if I did he would be in my lineup.

The Broncos think they have the speed now to stop Wilson from running outside the pocket so I expect them to go after Lynch letting Wilson throw as much as the average QB this week. plus you gotta love how Wilson makes little mistakes. it makes it to where even at his worst his games end up solid. he has less of a floor less week than Foles and higher upside than usual. especially if the Bronc get some points on the board.

A couple tough decisions this week, just wondering for your help?

Standard League

- Crabtree or Wayne-- they are pretty much rated the similar in rankings, I am leaning towards Reggie just as a hunch as I like his match up against

PPR League

Pick 2- Ridley, Bradshaw, Ivory, Miller, Bowe

Thanks!

Hello again HK,

Quick Waiver Wire question and Flex question for team 1:

Shorts is on the waiver wire...do I pick him up? If so who should I drop (Romo, Hunter, Kelce, Asiata)?

Who should I start at my flex position: Woodhead vs Buf, Asiata vs NO, Hill vs Ten, Hunter vs Cin (if I don't drop him), Shorts vs Ind (if I pick him up)?

Thanks yet again for your help!

A couple tough decisions this week, just wondering for your help?

Standard League

- Crabtree or Wayne-- they are pretty much rated the similar in rankings, I am leaning towards Reggie just as a hunch as I like his match up against

PPR League

Pick 2- Ridley, Bradshaw, Ivory, Miller, Bowe

Thanks!

I am am a Crabtree owner myself. I am benching him this week so far.

That being said I think I would go with Crabtree here just based on upside potential. to me Wayne is at the point in his career where he will get catches but he can not take them in the end zone like he used to. Crabtree with Vernon Davis out could suprise me. Peterson just scares me.

On the otherhand the Colts blowing out the Jags could be a killer to all the passing offense. this is what scares me the most if I am trying to use Wayne.

Please help me rank these three for this weekend. PPR league..

Michael Floyd vs. 49ers

Stevan Ridley vs. Raiders

Kendall Wright vs. Bengals.

Thanks.

I would go Kendall Wright just based on consistancy

Ridley would be my 2nd based on last week and hoping he keeps it rolling on.

Then Floyd who gets the Niners.

i gotta accept this trade right?

I send Ahmad Bradshaw & Vincent Jackson

I get Antonio Brown

Only thing is that it leaves me very thin at RB with Ball, Gore, Woodhead but I love the upgrade from Jackson to Brown

Tough 1 to me. Bradshaw is looking like a starting back and has a excellent matchup this week IMO. and Jackson ALWAYS resurfaces. Brown is the best player in this deal. but the 2 you are giving up kills your depth.

I would pass on it yself.

HK, I could use another set of eyes on my RB situation, I have talked with you before about them. I have Pierce and Khiry slated as my starters over Donald Brown & Sankey, I also have a super flex but with Palmer on the shelf this week, a QB is not an option. I could also play Kendall Wright or Kelce (it is ppr) My opponent is playing Locker in his flex. If he bust, it doesn't mean Kendall will but if he has a great week, so will Wright.... kind of like a safety blanket, right? as if I needed another Wrench to throw into the fire, I just noticed someone left Ridley on the WW. Do I have a move here? I like Pirece's matchup this week over Brown, but I am not a Pierce fan. Would you consider dropping him for Ridley? is playing Wright a mistake?

pick 2

Monte Ball vs Seattle grudge match

Stevan Ridley vs Raiders

Brandin Cooks vs Vikings

Monte Ball against a tough tough Defense

Patriots don't know who they want as their number 1 back

I"m just not entirely sold on Cooks but he seems to be a breakout talent

I am throwing Ball out there with confidence myself. despite what we seen in the playoffs the Broncos can play with this Seattle team. and I think they will try and get the seshawks off guard by running alot and trying to beat them at their own game. plus if you are gonna beat Seattle you have to be able to run at least some and so far Seattle has not looked its beastly self.

I do like Cooks too though.

HK, I could use another set of eyes on my RB situation, I have talked with you before about them. I have Pierce and Khiry slated as my starters over Donald Brown & Sankey, I also have a super flex but with Palmer on the shelf this week, a QB is not an option. I could also play Kendall Wright or Kelce (it is ppr) My opponent is playing Locker in his flex. If he bust, it doesn't mean Kendall will but if he has a great week, so will Wright.... kind of like a safety blanket, right? as if I needed another Wrench to throw into the fire, I just noticed someone left Ridley on the WW. Do I have a move here? I like Pirece's matchup this week over Brown, but I am not a Pierce fan. Would you consider dropping him for Ridley? is playing Wright a mistake?

I never worry about the safety blanket thing because there is also a chance a QB does good but does not throw to your player much.

That being said I think Wright is the best option you have.

With Pierce I feel differently than you. that Brown line can play and Baltimore is gonna have to pass to beat them. I no longer think Baltimore is the better defense over the Browns. but they are offensively IMO. I would play Brown over him and Ridley over either.if I had to cut 1 it would be Sankey to be honest.

It is a shame you could not get a QB in there at superflex. I have Chad Henne as a suprise play this week as I think he gets some junk yardage.

hi highkite!

many questions about my lineup this week:

knile davis or charles?

pick 3 WR:

e. sanders @SEA

g. tate vs GB

a. jeffery (Q, on monday night) @NYJ

k. benjamin vs PIT

d. hopkins @NYG

r. wayne @JAX

on my flex spot, i currently have a.gates (gronk as my #1 TE).

thanks in advance for your advice!