[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Got a trade to send Marshawn lynch for Demarius Thomas and Frank Gore.

My other rbs are Sproles, Ingram, & Joquie Bell.

Wrs are Jeremy Maclin, Pierre Garcon, Marcus Colston, James Jones, Allen Hurns & Larry Fitzgerald

Think this trade is good or should I hold onto Lynch?

Let me know if it is still out there after this week.

with matthews and woodhead both injured (i have both of them) should i drop one and pick up donald brown (matthews out for a month and woody's injury didn't look great either) and should i drop the other one and pick up knile davis/markus wheaton/ or kelvin benjamin

Think we took care of this 1 in PM's.

The four are:

Stevan Ridley vs. Oakland

Jeremy Hill vs. Tennesee

Khiry Robinson vs. Minnesota

C.J. Spiller vs. San Diego

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Results:

The four are:

Stevan Ridley vs. Oakland - 5 <--- My pick

Jeremy Hill vs. Tennesee - 9

Khiry Robinson vs. Minnesota - 6

C.J. Spiller vs. San Diego - 5 <--- Your pick

And my starting RB - Lesean McCoy - 2.

I did go with Ridley and ignored your advice to no joy or pain. :thinking:

I still found reason to be happy over Ridleys performance this week. I think he shown he is their primary runner.

Yeah, I'm still up in the air: Nelson, Fred Jackson, and Donnell for Edelman, Bennett and Hill.

I have Jordan Cameron as my long term TE. I don't plan to use Jackson or Donnell much (may drop one or both to pick up guys) but then again, I'm not using Hill or Bennett much either since I'm stocked at both TE and RB. So if it's essentially Nelson for Edelman straight up, I have to take that right?

Hey HK need some free agent help this week.

My 10 team league I have both RBs on bye this week with some iffy options at RB2. Gore will have to be plugged in first, but for now MJD is essentially useless in my opinion, even if he suits up against a Miami team that is giving up some points to RBs. The best available currently in the league and their week 4 matchup looks like:

Gerhart @ SD

Greene / Sankey @ IND

Rainey @ PIT

Khiry Robinson @ DAL

Williams / Stewart @ BAL

Taliaferro vs. CAR

Many of these have a lot of "ifs". Taliaferro is pending the status of Pierce this week. Titans and Carolina backs all split carries and are not ideal situations unless one of them scores. Gerhart is a #1 that has been mediocre at best. Rainey has been a #1, but the question is for how long? Robinson looks promising, but DAL has been decent against the run so far.

Which of these guys do you like for my RB2 this week? Would should I drop? Is MJD really worth owning at this point?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still up in the air: Nelson, Fred Jackson, and Donnell for Edelman, Bennett and Hill.

I have Jordan Cameron as my long term TE. I don't plan to use Jackson or Donnell much (may drop one or both to pick up guys) but then again, I'm not using Hill or Bennett much either since I'm stocked at both TE and RB. So if it's essentially Nelson for Edelman straight up, I have to take that right?

Would not do it. Nelson is the best player in the deal and Fred Jackson is not much lower than Edleman. and whether you believe it or not, Donnell is for real. and at this point I would start him over Cameron until the matchup is right.

This is just a bad offer from the other person all the way around. you would lose out at every position but TE and I am not even sure of that as Eli always has a TE do well. ask Bennett as Eli helped make him. he is trying to rip you off.

Hey HK need some free agent help this week.

My 10 team league I have both RBs on bye this week with some iffy options at RB2. Gore will have to be plugged in first, but for now MJD is essentially useless in my opinion, even if he suits up against a Miami team that is giving up some points to RBs. The best available currently in the league and their week 4 matchup looks like:

Gerhart @ SD

Greene / Sankey @ IND

Rainey @ PIT

Khiry Robinson @ DAL

Williams / Stewart @ BAL

Taliaferro vs. CAR

Many of these have a lot of "ifs". Taliaferro is pending the status of Pierce this week. Titans and Carolina backs all split carries and are not ideal situations unless one of them scores. Gerhart is a #1 that has been mediocre at best. Rainey has been a #1, but the question is for how long? Robinson looks promising, but DAL has been decent against the run so far.

Which of these guys do you like for my RB2 this week? Would should I drop? Is MJD really worth owning at this point?

Thanks!

Gerhart - has a excellent matchup this week.not sure that means much in Jville but he would definately be in my consideration.

Greene/Sankey - Sankey showing he can run just muddles up the Tennessee situation even more. I know it came in garbage time but he is the heir as soon as he can handle it. and this week was a tep up for him and a step down for Greene. they will continue to hurt each other on a weekly basis for now.

Rainey - Doug Martin is back. and despite Rainey looking like the superior runner his fumbles killed him. I still think Martin takes this job back and excels at it at some point. I am scared of Rainey but would also be afraid to cut him as there is potential there being Martin has not stayed healty in a long time.

Robinson - he did about what I expected. his 18 carries was more than I thought he would get though and if he keeps that number up he will become servicable. I still consider Pierre Thomas the back to own there.

Williams/Stewart - Stewart ran well but his playing time all depends on Deangelo Williams. who almost played this week.

Taliaferro - 1st he gets tough match where number 2 backs score almost as much as number 1 backs when playing Carolina. then he has Pierce in his way. this just added 3 backs to the equation instead of 2. never a good thing.

If I thought Rainey would still get 10-15 carries and 3-4 catches I might say him as he does more with the ball than the rest of these guys. but I have to go with the math and the math says give Gerhart 1 more shot. if he cannot produce this week I would cut him.

Gerhart - has a excellent matchup this week.not sure that means much in Jville but he would definately be in my consideration.

Greene/Sankey - Sankey showing he can run just muddles up the Tennessee situation even more. I know it came in garbage time but he is the heir as soon as he can handle it. and this week was a tep up for him and a step down for Greene. they will continue to hurt each other on a weekly basis for now.

Rainey - Doug Martin is back. and despite Rainey looking like the superior runner his fumbles killed him. I still think Martin takes this job back and excels at it at some point. I am scared of Rainey but would also be afraid to cut him as there is potential there being Martin has not stayed healty in a long time.

Robinson - he did about what I expected. his 18 carries was more than I thought he would get though and if he keeps that number up he will become servicable. I still consider Pierre Thomas the back to own there.

Williams/Stewart - Stewart ran well but his playing time all depends on Deangelo Williams. who almost played this week.

Taliaferro - 1st he gets tough match where number 2 backs score almost as much as number 1 backs when playing Carolina. then he has Pierce in his way. this just added 3 backs to the equation instead of 2. never a good thing.

If I thought Rainey would still get 10-15 carries and 3-4 catches I might say him as he does more with the ball than the rest of these guys. but I have to go with the math and the math says give Gerhart 1 more shot. if he cannot produce this week I would cut him.

Good analysis of each option. I agree with you and I was leaning towards Gerhart myself, the only question is who do I drop? Is it worth holding MJD any longer?

Hello again HK!!!

Thank you for the advice as always. So I snagged Knile Davis for this week and am thinking about trading him to the Charles owner, who luckily had a horrendous RB week. He has Carolina and Cincinnati defenses and I've been streaming without any success at all (very frustrating actually). I was going to trade Davis for Carolina (which also had a bad week). Do you think this is a good trade for me? I can't' see myself needed Davis looking forward and I'm sure he would like this handcuff after his week.

Hi HK, i won this week again. Thanks Bro.

As you told me you don't like Joique Bell and he got 3.0pts :-)

1. Should I drop Joique Bell or Shane Vareen to pick up Ben Tate ?

2. Should I keep Knile Davis or drop and pick up Moreno ?

Currently I will start Arian Foster, CJ Spiller and Lamaar Miller.

Thanks

Hello again HK!!!

Thank you for the advice as always. So I snagged Knile Davis for this week and am thinking about trading him to the Charles owner, who luckily had a horrendous RB week. He has Carolina and Cincinnati defenses and I've been streaming without any success at all (very frustrating actually). I was going to trade Davis for Carolina (which also had a bad week). Do you think this is a good trade for me? I can't' see myself needed Davis looking forward and I'm sure he would like this handcuff after his week.

I think that is solid deal for you.

I do worry about your RB depth though. Davis would not help as he won't be starting but you do need a add IMO.

Hi HK, i won this week again. Thanks Bro.

As you told me you don't like Joique Bell and he got 3.0pts :-)

1. Should I drop Joique Bell or Shane Vareen to pick up Ben Tate ?

2. Should I keep Knile Davis or drop and pick up Moreno ?

Currently I will start Arian Foster, CJ Spiller and Lamaar Miller.

Thanks

Tate is going to a more confusing situation than any of them. I would keep Bell and Vereen.

I would keep Davis over Moreno. don't let Moreno's week 1 fool you. he is not a weekly servicable back.try trading Davis to the Charles owner for a usable back. you may have to go after Blue if Foster is not ready again.

Hey HighKite,

I have a free agent question for you. My team is in my signature but I am lacking running back strength (unless you think my RB core is strong, in which case what sort of player would you add or would you stay put?).

Right now there is Moreno, Taliaferro, and Ingram on the waiver wire, along with Mohamed Sanu. Would you add any of them? If so, who would you drop from my team? I am thinking Alfred Blue. I can also drop Geno Smith.

Thanks

Edited by Kraklen88

Hey HighKite,

I have a free agent question for you. My team is in my signature but I am lacking running back strength (unless you think my RB core is strong, in which case what sort of player would you add or would you stay put?).

Right now there is Moreno and Ingram on the waiver wire, along with Mohamed Sanu. Would you add any of them? If so, who would you drop from my team? I am thinking Alfred Blue. I can also drop Geno Smith.

Thanks

I would not be afraid to cut Geno Smith for Ingram as long as there is pleny of QB's on the waiver wire.

team looks like this, format is ppr, w/ flex

i like my wr and i thought the same about rb, but bradshaw the only one i didnt draft is my leading scorer.

what can i sell for best value and not regret...

please help

qb/ ryan

wr/ cobb / white / maclin / shorts / evans

rb/ lacey / ball/ ellington / bradshaw

te/ walker / reed

flex/