[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hi HK,

Now I’m @ 1-3, will be a tough season for me to get to the playoffs. Last round Foles was killing me with only 3.90 points.

QB Nick Foles

RB Jamaal Charles

WR Demaryius Thomas

WR Alshon Jeffery

TE Owen Daniels

RB/WR Ahamd Bradshaw

K Nick Novak

DEF Steelers

Bench:

QB Jay Cutler

RB Montee Ball

RB Eddie Royal

WR Pierre Garcon

DEF Broncos

I think i’m not happy with Bradshaw against the Ravens, maybe Ball is a better option against the cardinals? i guess i keep Garcon against the Seahawks benched, i think this is a bad matchup. Or maybe eddie Royal could be interesting against a weak secondary (Jets).

Best regards

Any suggestions to improve my team? I'm thinking of starting Manning over Wilson this week due to the match up and I could probably improve at WR and D/ST. Think holding on to Ingram and Moreno untill they get back is a good idea?

QB: Eli Manning

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Lorenzo Taliaferro

WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Marques Colston

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Martellus Bennett

D/ST: Patriots

K: Adam Vinatieri

BENCH:

QB: Russell Wilson

RBs: Darren Sproles, Mark Ingram, Knowshown Moreno

WRs: Pierre Gracon, James Jones

one empty space

• Like 1

Hi, High! (bonus points if you get the reference) Your thoughts and opinion are appreciated!

Trade proposal evaluation:

My L Donnell and FJax for either E Lacy, A Ellington, or D Martin. 3 different teams, each with subpar TE situations. I have Gronk to keep as my TE. PPR scoring

Which of those 3 potential RB targets is the best?

Lot of tough matchups this week so I'm not sure who to start. Standard scoring. My Current lineup is:

QB- Stafford vs. BUF

WR1- Marshall @ CAR

WR2- Floyd @ DEN

RB1- Morris @ SEA

RB2- Ball vs. ARI

TE- Graham vs. TB

Flex- Khiry vs. TB

Bench- Cruz vs. ATL

Bench- J.Bell vs. BUF

Pretty much my entire roster other than QB/TE are tough calls. Marshall possibly injured. Floyd/Morris/Ball vs. tough defenses. Khiry/Cruz have good matchups but are usually worse than my other options...

Any advice would be appreciated.

Yahoo Standard league (12-team)

I got

Foles

Dez, Julio, Allen, Michael Floyd, Gordon, Decker and Wright

Stacy, S-Jax and Gerhart

Thomas and Kelce

Obviously, need RB help. What do you think about Decker for Ben Tate?

Should I try to get a top RB2 with J Thomas? Or try to sell Kelce while hot?

10 Team PPR 4 player keeper 3WR, 2RB, Flex, TE.... I'm 0-4 , 2 games out of 6th for the last playoff. Not sure if I keep fighting it out or make some moves for next year and collect picks. In our league, the winner of the consolation gets 1st overall pick.. We can keep 2 from the first 6 rounds and 2 from the last 10 rounds. Team is : Brees, D Thomas, VJax, Roddy, Cooks, Asiata (I lost Peterson) Lamar Miller, Trent Rich, Joique Bell, Witten.. I feel like I can still sneak in, but it's a long shot. A lot of teams interested in Brees and Dthom

Hi there - 10 man PPR League

1. Cordarrelle Patterson vs Brian Quick vs Golden Tate (Need 1 for WR spot - Brandon Marshall and C. Johnson locked)

2. Jerick McKinon vs Reggie Bush (1 For Flex)

3. Larry Donnell vs Travis Kelce (1 for TE - Leaning towards Larry)

4. Pittsburgh vs Denver vs Cleveland vs Philly

Thanks!

Was recently offered his McCoy/V.Davis for my Dez Bryant. I'm currently 2-2 with most points scored in my league. Both loses were by >5 points

12team standard, 2WR,2RB,TE,Flex

here's my team

WR: Dez, Antonio, Sanders, Kerley, Gordon, Matthews

RB: Ball, Gore, Taliaferro, Blue

TE: Allen, Reed

I wouldn't be using Davis, since I have Allen and will probably be using Reed when he's back and healthy.

Ok, first off. You talked me out of flexing Larry Donnell last week.

On to this week.

Start 3 of these 4 RBs - Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy, Fred Jackson, Bishop Sankey

I'm thinking of sitting Fred Jackson out of that list.

Start 3 of these 4 WRs - Brandon Marshall, Victor Cruz, Michael Crabtree, Vincent Jackson.

This one is killing me, I'm leaning towards sitting Vincent Jackson but he could see a lot more targets with Evans out.

Now to throw a kink in all this, who should I flex:

Larry Donnell, Steelers DEF, Austin Davis, the 4th RB or 4th WR from above. Please see my post last week about my leagues scoring ( You replied to it on page 142 )

Edited by stonychavez

I was wondering if you could give me some help with my lineup for this week.

PPR .5

My starting RBs are Lynch and McCoy, and I have Dez starting as my WR1

For WR2, would you start Eddie Royal, Marques Colston, or Larry Fitz?

And for my flex, would you start Ben Tate or Chris Ivory?

I am torn with these 2 decisions, any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DaBears23

In my 10 team NFL.com standard scoring league, I've got quite the dilemma. I've got a pretty deep roster after being rather lucky on the waiver wire and I'm not sure who to start in my FLEX WR/RB slot.

Fred Jackson vs DET or Michael Crabtree vs KC

I think ultimately I'll probably start one of these two, but I also have

DeSean Jackson vs SEA, Joique Bell vs BUF, Jeremy Hill vs NE, or Lorenzo Talafiero vs IND

I know Pierce might come back and take the touches away from Talafiero and I don't know what to expect from Hill with Gio Bernard back. So what do you guys think? Any advice is appreciated.

HK, Hope the season has been treating you well so far.

I picked up Sankey and McKinnon and plan to keep one depending on how they end up producing...I think Sankey will be the better of the two. This gives me a bit of a problem this week as I am trying to find a spot for Sankey as I like his improvement, his increase in snaps, and I think he may end up as this years zac Stacey.

start 2WR, 2RB, 1 felx R/W/T

RBs: Ball, Spiller, T Rich, McKinnon, Sankey. (If it turns out how I would wish, I would drop Richardson and keep both McKinnon and Sankey)

WR: Calvin, Alshon Jeffery, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Eric Decker, Beckham JR

I'm leaning Calvin and Alshon, Ball and Spiller, and either TY or Decker at flex (your opinion here?)

I don't like Balls matchup but if Peyton checks down enough he could have a big game, but he just came off a horrible game against Seattle and I have lost trust in him. Spiller has been consistently decent every game but I have no qualms about pulling him.

So does Sankey deserve a shot over Ball or Spiller? I don't think I can start him at flex as I think my WRs are pretty solid this week and should all do decent to well. I give myself a 15 point edge over my opponent this week if that is a factor.

One more. Hilton vs BAL or cooks vs TB?

Thanks

Edited by Croe

Good day Highkite!

Here are my 4 choices in one of my leagues (non PPR) for two open positions: WR #3 and Flex:

R. Bush vs Bills

S. Vereen vs Bengals

P. Garcon vs Seahawks

E. Decker @ San Diego

Which two would you go with?

Also, here are my 2 choices for TE:

O. Daniels @ Indianapolis

D. Allen vs Ravens

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dcat

Hightower,

Here is my situation in league #2, where I have a weaker team (also non PPR):

I need to fill both my RB #2 and FLEX open positions. Here are my 6 choices to fill those 2 spots:

Chris Johnson @ San Diego

Shane Vereen vs Bengals

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Travis Kelce @ San Francisco

Justin Hunter vs Browns

thanks in advance