[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ridley's fall?

ImNotSoIgnorant

Is Ridley no longer a RB2? First week a fluke because of his fumbles, week two pats forced to throw more or just crappy o-line blocking for Ridley? OR is Ridley just not all that great and down he goes to the bench/flex spot? I'm thinking he'll bounce back, particularly as Gronk and then amendola come back and the pats can have more passing, thus less pressure on the RB and their o-line.

Gronk coming back helps for sure but who's to say how long he lasts? He is recovering from a lot.

Wouldnt surprise me if hes not right for a few weeks....or if he misses more time at some point.

Amendola is made of glass, rookies can't catch and Edelman is as fragile as Amendola.... he'll be on the shelf by week 5 at this rate.

Ridley's value was always elevated because he wasnt the focus....

That being said the Pats will go 11-5 and Tommy Boy will whine and pout and still go home to Gisele.

Hate that guy.

• Like 1

I have a feeling Ridley is either going to become trade bait for my team or be riding the pine til he has a decent game. I'm not sweating too much as I started Lacy over him this week....

Going forward NE has had 2 ugly wins and all that counts in the number in the W column.

Keep in mind the Ridley of 2013 won't be the Ridley of 2012 for the very same reasons that we'll most likely see a drop in Brady's numbers. The loss of Welker/Hernandez/Vereen/Lloyd coupled with the 1st yr WRs' inexperience with the NEP system will allow defenses to simply jam the middle of the field. Gronk's return will help Ridley but not enough.

Hindsight will drive you nuts but we should have seen this coming. The Amendola cool-aid was just too intoxicating.

Gronk's return will help Ridley Hughly, as he is not only a threat to defense's in the passing game, but is also a very important part of the run blocking scheme. I expect Ridley's production to return to close to normal after Gronk gets back.

Who's Ridley Hughly? He's not available on CBS. I hate that site! I've been threatening to cancel for years. This is the last straw!