[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How assists are scored?

The Beyond TDs article this week mentioned that it's good to know which teams have the stingy vs liberal scorers when it comes to tackle assists. How heavily do you tend to weigh who the scorer is - a lot, or only as a WDIS tie breaker? Would you bench a top IDP player for a lesser, but good, player with a liberal scorer? New to IDP's - so I'm still learning how much emphasis to put on the match-ups.

Our league is 12 teams and we're still very light on the IDPs -- D-flex, DL, DB, LB --- and that's it. The scoring is tackle heavy. So - it's pretty easy to stream players in this league - but it's also pretty easy to have some top talent.

For reference, my IDPs are:

Wagner - Butler - Ihenacho - and Watt

Also, does the home team scorer submit the stats for both sides - or does the visitting team use its own scorers? I'm assuming the home team scores for both sides, because the article also mentions that the visiting team usually gets fewer assists. Probably answered my own question there, but just wanted to double check.

The Beyond TDs article this week mentioned that it's good to know which teams have the stingy vs liberal scorers when it comes to tackle assists. How heavily do you tend to weigh who the scorer is - a lot, or only as a WDIS tie breaker? Would you bench a top IDP player for a lesser, but good, player with a liberal scorer? New to IDP's - so I'm still learning how much emphasis to put on the match-ups.

Our league is 12 teams and we're still very light on the IDPs -- D-flex, DL, DB, LB --- and that's it. The scoring is tackle heavy. So - it's pretty easy to stream players in this league - but it's also pretty easy to have some top talent.

For reference, my IDPs are:

Wagner - Butler - Ihenacho - and Watt

Also, does the home team scorer submit the stats for both sides - or does the visitting team use its own scorers? I'm assuming the home team scores for both sides, because the article also mentions that the visiting team usually gets fewer assists. Probably answered my own question there, but just wanted to double check.

Since I have to do the projections it is a big part of what I do...as far as making starting lineup decisions, yes it factors in...just like a Kicker playing in a Dome vs outside in bad weather...facing a tough run defense vs a cream puff for a RB decision...but it's not the be all end all where I'm sitting Laurinaitis for Rey Maualuga because both are at home and the CINN scorer gives out more assists.

And yes, the home scorer does so for both the home and visiting teams.