[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night (week 2)

Shorttynaz

last week in a mnf football pool i had 3 eagles and 7 redskins and i won the final score for $490. this week i have 0-0 and i just won $200 for the half. that's a nice start i'd say.

Edited by irish

last week in a mnf football pool i had 3 eagles and 7 redskins and i won the final score for $490. this week i have 0-0 and i just won $200 for the half. that's a nice start i'd say.

Just won another $490. $1180 in the 1st 2 weeks!!!!!

Need a 13.3 pt lead to stand up against L Timmons. Solo = 2, sack = 5, Int = 6, so yeah I'm quite nervous.

Need a 10.7 pt lead to stand up again AJ Green and Polamalu, no PPR or bonuses, Solo = 1, Int = 3. Possible if AJ doesn't score, but even more nervous.

Need an 11 pt lead to hold up again Sushiman.

ATM, I've held off Timmons by 1.33.

Down by 0.9

Held off Sushiman by almost 6.

Now for the dreaded stat corrections..... :whistle:

Need to check for scoring changes, but the last catch by Brown as the clock ran out just gave me a narrow win.

A coworker beat his brother by less than a third of a point with that same last catch. Going to be some familial smack talk going down all week now, lol.

Cincy homer?

:pc: Eagles

Yup, Eagles. Was a 14-team draft (1 player keeper) and I drafted 14th. By the time it got back to me they were best player available. Was planning to go Vick/Foles at the turn 5th/6th (6th/7th w/keeper) but a guy took Vick to back up Brees (never saw that one coming), so I was stuck w/Dalton (another guy kept Stafford and drafted Rodgers with the #1 overall). Weird draft, but I'm 2-0 so no complaints so far!

Was tied heading into MNF 99-99. Prior to Sunday night, I was up 30 points and he had Lynch go off for those 30 points. Was pretty bummed about it, cause the first week I also put up a high amount of points and lost. Or so I thought... All he needed was one point out of the Steelers defense and he got -3! I did cartwheels when I heard the news. I watched the game Sunday night and cringed on every Lynch run. Did not watch MNF in hopes of hearing about a miracle later, and it worked!

Moral of the story: When your opponent has guys going against you on a late game, don't watch it

:tup:

Edited by Pistolkid

One is lost despite Lynch, SJax did me in.

Other PPR need A Brown to score less than 10, don't see that happening. Reggie and Rice got me in that one.I imagine there are a lot of members who were knocked out by injuries this week.

As of Tues. lost the game by .7, but adjustment on opposing team today gave me the win. Can't really tell who it was Newton maybe.