[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Snelling

Scorcher

Considered adding him for depth but would not have started him over CJ or Sproles. I don't think anybody expected the Falcons to run the ball that much, hardly looked like the high powered passing offense we've come to expect. The Dolphins couldn't stop the run, so they kept feeding Rodgers and Snelling. (Checked stats now, they ran it 39 times, passed it 38.)

I'll try to add him for some depth.

He was a way better pick up than Starks for a plug and play. Glad you won!

And it was against my brother in law in one even sweeter as he was laughing at my lineup with him in it penciled in for Bush and chalking up a W

<------ smiling ear to ear

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

I still prefer Jacquizz

I don't, though the way the running game as clicking on Sunday, he does stand to hurt both their values.

Prior to that, Quizz has shown that he simply can't run between the tackles without the O-line opening holes for him, something they haven't done since 2011.

Also, the gameplan yesterday was to keep running until they could stop it (they couldn't) an keep with the screen game to slow the pass rush. I wouldn't expect that every week. This isn't the Falcons from the Turner days. They're going to need to keep their foot on the gas and air it out with the defense continuing to go soft in the second half.

It was definitely a promising effort from the O-line, especially given that both tackles were mediocre backups, but if they turn back into a pumpkin, Quizz will be back to being nothing more than a 3rd down back.

• Like 1

I'm more concerned with overall touches than anything else and it seemed like Quizz will be getting a few more. Snelling is more likely to score but I generally don't gamble on TDs.

just a few more carries over a much better chance for a TD is a pretty good way to lose in FF

I do just fine, thanks. I also see the splits thus far as being slightly more than just a few more carries, so I'm sticking with it.

Snelling is going to be a very solid flex choice in most games even after Jackson returns. He's a better receiver and can score inside the 10. Jackson will eventually give up most carries inside the 10 and Snelling is the man. Rogers will still get third down catches but Snelling is way under, or was, this season AGAIN.

Snelling is going to be a very solid flex choice in most games even after Jackson returns. He's a better receiver and can score inside the 10. Jackson will eventually give up most carries inside the 10 and Snelling is the man. Rogers will still get third down catches but Snelling is way under, or was, this season AGAIN.

I don't think they're going to start giving Snelling to goal line carries once SJax returns.

I don't think they're going to start giving Snelling to goal line carries once SJax returns.

Agreed - that's not why they went out and got him

Who knows what they'll do when Jackson comes back. I think ATL thought they were getting a starting RB for the season, not somebody who would be injured quickly then miss 1/3 to 1/2 of the season. If he is banged up already and nursing a nagging injury, they may want to lighten the load some, and using somebody else for short yardage could be part of that.

I added Snelling for depth and will only be starting him to fill in byes and injuries.