[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Z. Brown, D'Qwell, or Alec Ogletree? Who do I grab?

Famousshots

Our IDP dynasty league will be expanding next year the amount of IDPs we can play in our starting lineup from 1,1 & 1 to 2, 2, 2, & a flex, so I was considering grabbing some guys now before others start stacking up. We get 1pt for tackle, 3pt for sacks, .5pt for assists.

Zach Brown, D'Qwell Jackson, and Alec Ogletree are available. I can only pick up one of them. Which one do you think I should grab for the long term, or should I just wait till later in the year?

Thanks

it's between ogletree and Brown for me. Brown is starting off better this season than last with 2 sacks already. I would pick up Zach for the sack factor. 3pts is nice. Throw out week 3 cause he was coming back from an illnesss. Dqwell has disappeared on me before so I just dont trust him and Ogletree will out tackle him for sure. "D'Qwell Jackson has been on the field for 230 of 231 defensive snaps this year." - Yahoo Sports 17 solo 10 assts no sacks, no ints and in a dynasty you should prolly pass on 30 yr olds.