[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Richardson not brought in "to be the waterboy this weekend".

CaptainHook

I think he'll start, but I expect to see a lot more of Bradshaw. Regardless of how well he knows the playbook, the dude has outstanding talent and will still make some plays. For fantasy purposes, I'm still playing him even with some solid options (homer in me is unfortunately getting in the way) - however my expectations aren't very high.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Talent, not according to the Browns spin.

Was talking with the TRich owner in our league and he said "Well Bradshaw is going to be the starter, not sure I'm happy about this." Seriously, Bradshaw may start, or even take more snaps/carriers, for a week or two. They did not trade a 1st round pick to have him as the #2 RB.

I hope he plays lights out, racks up 1500 yards and over 10 TDs and shows the Browns what idiots they are. (OH I know, it won't be their mistake, it will be a better scheme or gameplan by Indy.)

I have him in nine leagues & plan on starting him this weekend... since I drafted him in the first round in all nine of them. Come on, how hard is it to learn the plays as a RB? A WR is a different animal, but a RB does three things. He blocks on pass plays, runs on running plays, and he blocks & then fades out to the side or down field when the QB plans on passing to him. All QBS have an immediate familiarity with RBs...whereas it takes much more time with receivers.

I think his big motivation is his disappointment that Clev. traded him... I think he planned on staying there until he retired. They told him they were building a franchise around him. I see him as a top three RB this week... Lynch killed SF last week.

When you have that much talent, it's not that hard for a RB. They can run the most vanilla plays in the book and be much more effective with TRich than they would be exhausting the playbook with Bradshaw. That's what the LG is for...TRich will be fine.

Exactly! RB is one of the easiest positions to play right away. TRich will be in there from the start.

I think his big motivation is his disappointment that Clev. traded him... I think he planned on staying there until he retired. They told him they were building a franchise around him. I see him as a top three RB this week... Lynch killed SF last week.

Lynch has a better line and was in Seattle at The Clink. The Niners are mad. They are going to take it out on the Colts.

Edited by Tripleshot