[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bowes WORTHLESS

robert terni

I think we all should have known that Alex Smith does not target his WRs much. Bowe's new contract blinded some of us into thinking that they would use him more. In typical Bowe fashion, one out of four weeks will be good. Good luck trying to figure out which week that will be.

It's week four. Hooray!

This really isn't Alex's fault. This is vintage Bowe. He's never been consistent.

Ironically, with Smith at QB, maybe Bowe will finally start being consistent - consistently worthless.

While Bowe has been inconsistent week to week in the past, I have to disagree with you about Alex. Having been subjected to his brand of football for years here in the Bay, I can tell you with confidence that what you are seeing now is the best he has to offer. If you are a KC fan, just pray he keeps it up and you don't get to see his worst.

• Like 1

Here's how far Bowe has slipped this year - I picked up and am starting J Kerley this week and benching Bowe. I just don't think you can start him until opposing defenses start figuring out that you need to stop J Charles, and force Smith to throw.

I sat Jeffery and started Bowe

This is painful to read - sorry. I started Bowe, yet again, but got bailed out by other players.

I've only caught one KC game this year and I was not encouraged by what I saw. Bowe may only be startable going forward at home, and even then it's a crap shoot.

This is painful to read - sorry. I started Bowe, yet again, but got bailed out by other players.

I need 34.5 points more from Ryan and Davis in one, and up by 73 thanks to Romo, Witten and Cin D in the other Vs San Diego and Atl (Rivers/Woodhead/Gates/ Jones/Rodgers) non-ppr so they will be close....