[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Todman

DanTheMan_5

Is this guy worth a look? I've been monitoring him ever since he went off in his preseason games. I went ahead and picked him up in my 12 team league.

Obviously he is a major SIT this week v.s. SEA, but I can't help but think MJD's best days may be behind him. A starting RB, even on a bad team, should possess some value?

MJD had some hard mileage on his small frame. That and the fact that he's a whiny little cry baby biaaaatchh make me question his future.

:hscratch:

Edited by DanTheMan_5

He is definitely worth a look due to MJD's injuries this season. I don't know if I would own him yet in a 12 team league, but if you got the roster space and a deep bench, why not? I currently have him on my watch list in my 14 team league.

Was picked up in our league this week, the owner is always adding some player (mostly RB) that have a chance to take over somewhere, also added Ellington from ARI.

We have real deep benches, and waivers on Tue night by reverse of record. So if you want a guy you usually have to grab them the week before they produce, or have top waiver pick.

I'm not sure I'd roster any Jacksonville player besides MoJo, Shorts and perhaps Blackmon regardless of their opportunity until the Jags show then can score more than 5 points per game. And even those other three are borderline starters week to week. The Jags offense is just that bad. They can't even get garbage time points.