[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aldon Smith what to do.

Cowboyz1

What would you do with Aldon Smith   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Aldon Smith if you were coach would you?

• Bench him for this game. Send a message
    • Have a talk with him and let him play
    • Send his butt home and suspend him for at least this week. No Pay.
    • Nothing, let the NFL deal with it otherwise line him up on Sunday
    • Bench him for multiple games
    • Have him run timed coffin corners all practice, bench him.
    • Trade him

CBA or no CBA....employee is arrested at 7AM on a Friday. Illegal substance and he's drunk.

Go get some help young man.

Hearing he's going into an in patient rehab facility for a undetermined period of time and won't play Thursday; which makes it even more odd and questionable that the organization and Harbaugh let him play today.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Hearing he's going into an in patient rehab facility for a undetermined period of time and won't play Thursday. Still awfully odd the organization and Harbaugh let him play today.

That is a little odd they would let him play if they knew that... On a side note with or without him the niners look like chives. They are in serious trouble with the shabby players they are parading out there on offense right now

That is a little odd they would let him play if they knew that... On a side note with or without him the niners look like chives. They are in serious trouble with the shabby players they are parading out there on offense right now

I agree, very odd that they let him play if he needs rehab . . .

On a side note, does Kaopernick know how to throw anything but a 900 mph fastball?

Very Donovan McNabb-ish today.

Edited by CaptainHook

I agree, very odd that they let him play if he needs rehab . . .

On a side note, does Kaopernick know how to throw anything but a 900 mph fastball?

Very Donovan McNabb-ish today.

Yep something he will definitely need to figure out as he is obviously still a work in progress and needs a lot of adjustments already

They were a train-wreck as a team today . . . can't help but wonder how much of a distraction this was . . . I did not expect the Colts to go to SF and roll them.

Ya they looked like chives in every phase today. No excuses here if that was a distraction so be it but they flat out got there asses kicked for the second week in a row. That's reality and there is a lot of gut checking that is going on right now and we will see how it turns out

Yeah what a joke. He needs rehab immediately but we'll get one last game out of him first. That's just bullchives........Glad the kid is getting help but help should have started the day he showed up for practice last week. The message gets misplaced when you tell him you need help but after the game, so grab your helmet.

For the person who said "I got a DUI a while back, thankfully my employer didn't cut me."

Did everybody in your community know? All the customers of the company you work for? Was it on the local TV/radio news?

If it had been, maybe things would have been different. Most of us live our lives in relative aninimoty, we can get a DUI or have some other relatively minor run in with the law (drugs, domestic violence, etc.) and our employers don't even know, heck our familes may not know. A professional athlete lives a different life, a very public life. Not saying that draws the line between "fire them or not", but they represent their team and organization, DUI, beating your wife, drug use, fighting at clubs, all are negative things that make the team look bad.

For the person who said "I got a DUI a while back, thankfully my employer didn't cut me."

Did everybody in your community know? All the customers of the company you work for? Was it on the local TV/radio news?

If it had been, maybe things would have been different. Most of us live our lives in relative aninimoty, we can get a DUI or have some other relatively minor run in with the law (drugs, domestic violence, etc.) and our employers don't even know, heck our familes may not know. A professional athlete lives a different life, a very public life. Not saying that draws the line between "fire them or not", but they represent their team and organization, DUI, beating your wife, drug use, fighting at clubs, all are negative things that make the team look bad.

Agree. However, what makes the team look even worse then Aldon is when Aldon says "I need help" and the team "yeah boy you need help, your going straight to rehab...............after the game. You got 10 days to get things worked out."