[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Silence of the Lambs, Cowboys Dominate behind Demo

Cowboyz1

Before I get too excited about the total and complete domination of the Rams, I will temper my enthusiasm until I see another week of solid play out of them. But today was as impressive a game I have seen out the Cowboys. St Louis was manhandled on both sides of the ball today.

The O Line did a superb job and the Defense was crazy aggressive. Hatcher and Ware were unblockable. Ware overpowered Long all day which is not an easy thing to do. There were a few plays he just flat told Long to sit is arse down while he thumps on Bradford. At one point I thought I saw Bradford yell "Mommy" as he was running from the entire D line.

Demo ran all over the rams and prolly should have had 200+ yards in this one.

What a Sunday, Cowboys role, Giants get rolled, Washington stays O fer, and Philly gets filleted by KC.

Life is good for another week. Now we just need to stop the rollercoaster and beat San Diego next week and show we can play consistently at a high level.

Slip's laser to Harris in the Endzone was a thing of beauty.

Wilcox started at Safety for Will Allen and played well. Had a pick that was called back due to a hands to the fact call on Hatcher but overall played very solid for his first start. Played well in coverage and came up big to stop the run.

I said before the season this O line was vastly improved and it looks like they are starting to gel.

2-1 atop the division and coming together. I hope.

• Like 1

more Witten dammit

Yeah I here ya. I beginning to wonder if he is on the downside. I hope not but he's had more holding and false start penalties then usual and not as much a factor lately. Holding is a sign of being overpowered. He started off slow last year too but it was is spleen then. Hope he picks it up. Own him in two leagues.

Witten had 5 catches for 67 yards today. Witt will begin his decline soon but it will be gradual not just falling off the cliff. Look at Gonzo and how well he has played into his late 30s. Witten is a premier TE and he'll look very similar especially in this offense. Some games he'll be the spotlight with over 100 yards and a TD, other games it'll be more average which is still pretty solid.

Witten had 5 catches for 67 yards today. Witt will begin his decline soon but it will be gradual not just falling off the cliff. Look at Gonzo and how well he has played into his late 30s. Witten is a premier TE and he'll look very similar especially in this offense. Some games he'll be the spotlight with over 100 yards and a TD, other games it'll be more average which is still pretty solid.

Your probably right, he's just to good of a player to just stop producing. I would have thought one seem route for a TD would have been his though. Today was a perfect game for it.