[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenbrell Thompkins

archiebonker

I drafted him and had faith the whole time. If he is finally going to produce and keeps doing it, he's not a filler at all. Brady was throwing to him early and often even with Amendola on the field. Remember his 14 target game in week 1?

He looked good and much more confident yesterday. That was difference...just letting those rookie jitters go. Not sure he's worth adding just yet, but I still have room for him on my bench and am glad I didn't drop him.

I'm apprehensive but have both him and Dobson stashed in a deep league. I want to see how they perform once Gronk AND Amendola are in the lineup. I have a feeling one will be 2nd WR over Edelman.

Edelman won't be the WR2 unless Amendola is back - they play the same position and Edelman has no ability to play outside. He's 110% a slot WR. I'm thinking it will be Thompkins.

Edelman won't be the WR2 unless Amendola is back - they play the same position and Edelman has no ability to play outside. He's 110% a slot WR. I'm thinking it will be Thompkins.

once again hairy nutsack is right.

I think Dobson will end up with more receptions than Tomkins and slightly more yardage, but Thompkins will end up with a couple more TD's by end of season. If I could only have one of them, it'd be Dobson in a PPR, Thompkins otherwise. I figure both will get plenty of playing time as Amendola can't stay healthy.