[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Rb's

hotsauce

I have Ahmad Bradshaw on my bench and contemplating dropping him since TRich looks like he will be taking over. Here are the options on the wire: leveon bell, bilal Powell, Chris ivory, green-Ellis, jaquizz Rodgers, mcgahee and Fred Jackson. This is a PPR league and I have Spiller starting.

Damn that's a lot of RB's that should be on rosters in a 10 teamer. Maybe benches are short or RB's are not as valuable...

Anyhow, I can't advocate for dropping Bradshaw. The dude is a good football player who can help the Colts win games, so I seriously doubt that they will just toss him on the bench because TRich is there. That said, I think that both Bell and FJax are more valuable than him.

I would try to figure out a way to keep Bradshaw and pick up Bell.

Thanks for the reply. It's a 2qb league so some teams are hoarding qbs. I have freeman as my third qb, maybe ill just drop him and figure out a bye week fill in when the time comes. I like Fred Jackson but I don't ever see using him unless spiller goes down and it screws me on my bye week fill in..well if spiller stays healthy til then.

At this point I don't even see Freeman as a major upgrade over some of the qbs out on our wire..Pryor,, Smith, Ponder, Weeden or Hoyer, plus I think at some point other teams will have to start dropping some of the 4th string qbs they are hoarding especially with injuries and byes. So i'm comfortable dropping freeman right now. So now to decide on which RB to pick up...