[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nate Burleson breaks arm

DMD

Just heard on the radio that the Lions have asked the Browns what they want for Gordon and/or Little.. The report also mentioned Earl Bennett is someone else they've inquired about.

:shocking:

Megatron/Gordon would be sick. Not gonna happen.

And no way the Bears let a division rival that's contending have one of their WRs.

With Gordon back on my lineup, I am picking up Broyles, I am using the ww as my wr bench, so I think this is a good opportunity. Of course if Gordon gets shipped to Detroit (actually praying for this to happen) I'll just drop Broyles and wait for some other wr to emerge.

Yeah, they're going to replace a guy with good hands like Burleson with a guy that has hands made of bags of mayonnaise. :lol:

absolutly cus he's obviously done a ton to attract other teams to trade for him :rolleyes:

Point is they are not trading Gordon or somebody like Joe Thomas, unless they want a riot at the next game. Never said Little was any good, has good hands, or did enough to attract trade interest.

But hey, if you all want to gossip about it like little girls go ahead.

But I also wouldn't have expected them to trade Richardson either. They are obviously in full-blown rebuild mode and trying for the number one pick in the draft. But I guess Gordon is also a nice player to keep and build around.

yep, which is why they had an 11 play drive that ended with a game winning TD pass with 20 seconds left. They don't wanna win a thing...

yep, which is why they had an 11 play drive that ended with a game winning TD pass with 20 seconds left. They don't wanna win a thing...

Yep and don't forget the trick plays which we didn't see in the first 2 games. Players and coaches are trying to win, but the trade smelled of the front office giving up on 2013.

They are definitely taking a rebuild plan with the offense, will be a new starting QB next year, as well as a new RB and possibly a WR too. Was glad to hear the team say they are not trading Thomas, this (the TRich trade) is not part of a fire sale.