[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillman is the RB in Denver

snoop2

No show Knoshwon, has no speed left, and show little explosive ability anymore. Ball can't hold onto the ball. Hillman has shown great burst, ability to catch the ball, and brings some excitement to the rung game.

No show, had a good game against a Giants team that looks to be pitiful.

If Fox wants more out of the run game, Hillman should be his go to.

No show Knoshwon, has no speed left, and show little explosive ability anymore. Ball can't hold onto the ball. Hillman has shown great burst, ability to catch the ball, and brings some excitement to the rung game.

No show, had a good game against a Giants team that looks to be pitiful.

If Fox wants more out of the run game, Hillman should be his go to.

So what you're saying is you were able to pick up Hillman off the WW, but not Knowshon. :fool:

• Like 2

He is A RB on the Broncos, not sure I'd agree he is THE RB. I still think that is Moreno, untill he isn't at least getting an equal share. DEN ran the ball over 30 times, with each RB getting about the same (9, 11, 12) carries. Little passing to them (one rec each for Moreno and Hillman).

An owner in my league was trying to trade me Hillman, then dropped him for some other RB flavor of the week (Starks I think). I may add him for RB depth, but I'm not counting on him to be the lead RB for DEN at this time.

I find it funny how many Huddlers state their opinions as if they are facts. And often it's totally speculative opinions. It's often the more established Huddlers that do this. They usually are the same Huddle veterans that freak out if you disagree with their opinion.

I disagree.

I find it funny how many Huddlers state their opinions as if they are facts. And often it's totally speculative opinions. It's often the more established Huddlers that do this. They usually are the same Huddle veterans that freak out if you disagree with their opinion.

Well, I'm a pretty established Huddle vet, but my age seems to have my memory failing. Perhaps you could give an example of one of the established Huddle vets freaking out when you disagree with them?

You'd be a great example. But I will admit, over the last year or so you don't tell people that they are complete massive idiots for disagreeing with you nearly as much. Overall, Huddlers are being for more civil with people disagreeing with them. Granted, there is little actual debate going on in general, respectful or disrespectful.

Well, perhaps you could provide one example of me freaking out. Should be easy to find, given your position.

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago you denied the same thing. I posted all of your insults from the previous month. There were 50 or so examples from just one month where you insulted people by calling them idiots, morans, etc etc. Not sure if the archives go back that far. I will look for the post.

:pop:

Actually, you've seem somewhat angry lately. Even angrier than BB. But I respect both your and Bronco Billy's opinions greatly. I maybe don't respect them as much as you two do, but you both know your stuff. That is clear.

Sometimes you need to read between the lines and figure out when a dude is just joking. I know it can be a blurry picture on the innerwebs, but it happens from time to time. Just sayin'.