[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillman is the RB in Denver

snoop2

No, they know football. You should read their posts over most other Huddlers. Just be careful if you disagree with them. They don't take kindly to that.

I love a good debate. Just bring some facts to support your position. I can be swayed. And if you want to call names and have a pissing contest, that's fine too. I won't start it, but I won't turn tail and back down either.

Edited by Bronco Billy

The only reason Ball and Hillman got as many carries as they did was because they blew out Oakland. Not that Moreno did anything special, but Hillman got yards in trash time. I do like Hillman's speed, but that guy is tiny.

Not all of it.

Denver up 10-0, 2nd quarter:

12:02 1st & 10, DEN20 Ronnie Hillman rushed up the middle for 7 yard gain

11:09 1st & 10, DEN39 Peyton Manning passed to Ronnie Hillman to the left for 12 yard gain

8:50 1st & 10, OAK23 Ronnie Hillman rushed up the middle for 6 yard gain

8:18 2nd & 4, OAK17 Ronnie Hillman rushed to the left for 5 yard gain

30 yards (of 80 on a drive that resulted in a TD) in the 2nd quarter isn't garbage time. That was nearly half his yardage for the day. 15 more yards in the 3rd quarter. Did have 33 yards on 3 carries in the 4th quarter though.

Edited by Riffraff

Oops, I exagerrated. It was a 2 month sample and not 50 insults. But here is the list. Enjoy!

I can only assume that you either never took or badly failed high school physics.

Holy crap. Here we go again with the fiction...

Waterman's position on Vick is well known. Go somewhere else for your pissing contest. And I only see 6 pages so far, genius.

If you don't know what you're talking about, it might be wiser not to post.

Please don't pull that crap with me. You were presented with clearly laid out facts, and you could not refute them but still chose to ignore them completely because they didn't fit your side of an argument which was based upon opinion (sorry - consensus).

When people like you obviously can't comprehend the difference between fact & subjective opinion, and clearly confuse the two

Well, since you're so good at dynasty FF that you feel that you can be so damned smug & condescending here, why don't you offer up some advice of your own, genius?

Tell you what junior, I want to join some of your leagues...

Good luck with tht one, genius.

Geez, having a conversation with you is like a Martian talking to a fungo.

That's because like you in global warming, your 2 year old son is willing to take your word without any questioning.

You see those little numbers superscripted after sentences? Those are called footnotes - and they clearly document the numerous sources that the author used to provide the documentation for his data.

Here's something for you to wrap some incredibly poor grammar & spelling around

Really? Why don't you enlighten us all on the stud receivers that Quinn has worked with.

Why do I picture you sitting in front of your computer with your hands over your eyes, a fathead of Al Gore on the wall in front of you, saying La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la repeatedly?

The only thing that you are proving with your cute little replies is what an amazingly undereducated ass that you are. Now sign off the computer, it's time to go to pre-Algebra class.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

It's funny that little weasels like you love to repeatedly bring up progostication errors of players, when it is an admittedly error prone task, no matter what the subject matter is, but you never have the balls to put your own neck on the line.

It's hard to believe, but your debating skills are actually worse than your spelling and grammar skills.

I thought that you were looking for proof to rebut my assertions? Or is it that you can't find any and so you just continue you juvenile stupidness?

It sounds as though you need to get informed instead of listening to this ridiculous hoax and dismissing other more logical and factually supported arguments.

You guess? You sounded positively authoratative that he would get hurt in your earlier response. I figured that you had a dream, or looked into your crystal ball, or had some kind of epiphany that you were so sure he would be injured.

Well, since you're so alarmed about a future injury that you're so sure will happen, why don't you alleviate the suspense & let us all know what that injury is going to be.

Because, of course, being of extraordinary intellect as you are, you know better than everyone how closely connected prognostications on football players and the virtues of hip-hop being superior to any other kind of music ever written are.

Now there's an oxymoron.

& @ anyone calling the Beastie Boys or Public Enemy intelligent. I've heard both and intelligent would be one of the last words coming into my mind when their names come up in a word association game.

:rofl: man I wish I could cram all that into my sig

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys