[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Jimmy Graham? Need advice.

Cyclone92

I'm in a 10 team ppr league. My team -

QB - E. Manning, R. Wilson

RB - Martin, Bernard, R. Rice, J. Bell, D. Richardson, Starks

WR - Julio Jones, Garçon, James Jones, Shorts, M. Floyd

TE - Graham, Cameron

K - Bailey

DEF - Balt.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def and 2 flex (QB, RB, WR). We can start a max. of 2 qb's.

I have been offered L'Veon Bell and Witten for J. Graham.

Thoughts?

why? I have L. Bell and I would do that trade with Gonzo instead of Witten all day but as a Graham owner, whats the upside in this trade for you? Doesn't seem like you're hurting for RB production at the moment. I dont even take that offer for Cameron....Graham should get your an elite RB 1 or WR1 at the very least.

• Like 1

Nope I would not do this trade. Graham is a top player regardless of position. You can get a lot more for him. I agree with the above poster. I wouldn't do the trade for Cameron either.

Edited by Tyler

No way, Bell isn't even healthy yet and Dwyer is so good in pass protection (and semi-effective as a power runner) he may trend more toward Montee Ball numbers than stud numbers when he is healthy. I do like his upside but I wouldn't do that trade even if Bell already have a few 80yd/1td games under his belt.

I don't know why anyone would trade Graham, much less for what was offered to you. I'm a lifelong Saints fan, but it doesn't take that to see that Graham is Brees' favorite target, especially in the red zone. There's just no good matchup for him for a defense. He's going to give you guaranteed points every week. Keep him.

I don't know why anyone would trade Graham, much less for what was offered to you. I'm a lifelong Saints fan, but it doesn't take that to see that Graham is Brees' favorite target, especially in the red zone. There's just no good matchup for him for a defense. He's going to give you guaranteed points every week. Keep him.

Agree but after the bye it doesn't make sense to have 2 studs when you can only play one. At this point I would trade Cameron.