[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick Quiz...

darin3

In standard IDP formats, which rookie is leading the pack in fantasy scoring to start the season?

Hint: it's not DeAndre Hopkins.

Another hint: It's a guy that was probably taken in the latter half (or perhaps even third or later) of your dynasty rookie draft.

:shocking:

Actually given his competition for the position it doesn't surprise me, but I did have to peek.

Agreed, still a little surprised to see who it is

psst.... Tyrann Mathieu is the answer

Dude is making a good number of tackles and is filling up the "other" categories in the stat sheet on a game-by-game basis.

Granted, it's only 3 games and his first three matchups were ultra-cherry from a safety standpoint.... but the dude has big-time playmaking abilities. I'm bummed I whiffed on him in three leagues. :sad:

And yes, I realize we have an IDP forum but....... :tweed:

Agreed, still a little surprised to see who it is

psst.... Tyrann Mathieu is the answer

Dude is making a good number of tackles and is filling up the "other" categories in the stat sheet on a game-by-game basis.

Granted, it's only 3 games and his first three matchups were ultra-cherry from a safety standpoint.... but the dude has big-time playmaking abilities. I'm bummed I whiffed on him in three leagues. :sad:

And yes, I realize we have an IDP forum but....... :tweed:

He's been a stud for me.