[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Espn projections can be so dramatic!

Geo33

You guys are clearly not the brightest people. When did I say the Giants are good right now? "All your examples are still.." - Buddy, learn how to read, I used one example, one time. Do you guys get a kick out of teaming up on someone who simply wanted to get peoples opinions on projections out of curiosity? "The Giants suck and you can't seem to get passed it." - Please give me an example of this. Again, I'm happy with the Giants success recently and I'm fine, trust me. Is it a coincidence all the people giving me a hard time are fans of crappy teams? Enjoy your internet fame, Mr. Browns fan.

Relax and breath deeply. Your getting all bend out of shape because a Cowboys fan and division foe busted some chops. Nobody wants to run you off just realize when the Giants suck this badly, Cowboys fans are gonna take the opportunity smack hum around a bit. Same thing would happen if we were stinkin the joint up early in the season. Now if this were a Philly thread and had referenced the Eagles. I would have shot some lead into those clay pigeons also. In fact, seeking my opportunity to raze some Eagles fans and Redskin fans. Because don't look now but all three of them look like bums.

was like that last yr too. I don't get it

You dont give yourself credit. I think the fact that you are questioning it, means you actually do get it. The inconsistency means they dont know what they are doing.

You guys are clearly not the brightest people. When did I say the Giants are good right now? "All your examples are still.." - Buddy, learn how to read, I used one example, one time. Do you guys get a kick out of teaming up on someone who simply wanted to get peoples opinions on projections out of curiosity? "The Giants suck and you can't seem to get passed it." - Please give me an example of this. Again, I'm happy with the Giants success recently and I'm fine, trust me. Is it a coincidence all the people giving me a hard time are fans of crappy teams? Enjoy your internet fame, Mr. Browns fan.

Is there anybody agreeing with you or not giving you a hard time.

You talk about how bad the ESPN projections are, and your only examples are two Giants players who should do better than the projections say. The have been pretty horrible for 3 weeks, people don't expect that to turn around very quickly. You can believe it or find other projections that agree with your views.

Oh and :moon:

As for the original question, The Huddle has Eli projected for 300 yds 2 td 2 int and Nicks for 5 catches 80 yards and a td. Based on the Giants inabilty to protect Eli last week and the Chiefs defense, I would say ESPN is too low and The Huddle is too optimistic. As the Giants go, they tend to be bipolar in that they light it up or stink it up. When they're bad, they are really bad. Based on last week's showing, I understand ESPN's low predictions to be honest.

• Like 1

While we're at it.... I've been watching a whole heck of a lot of the NFL Network lately and have noticed something odd.

(I realize their website sucks balls, but their network too?)

When they list out their top fantasy picks of the week, they include projected points. Kinda looks like this:

Quarterbacks

#1 - Drew Brees (projected points: 21)

#2 - Aaron Rodgers (projected points: 19)

#3 - Peyton Manning (projected points: 24)

#4 - Andrew Luck (projected points: 18)

#5 - Robert Griffin III (projected poitns: 20)

And it's like this for all positions... and sometimes the discrepancies between the players vs. the rank is more than just a couple. I don't get it.

I'll take the under on Rodgers. I don't see him throwing for much of anything this week.

• Like 1

Cowboyz1 is right, the Giants suck now. In fact the entire division sucks. As bad as the Giants are, the Cowboys barely put them away in week 1 with 6 turnovers. Washington and Philly have no defense to speak of. The Cowboys will "win" this division at 8-8 or 9-7 if they beat up on the NFC East. That being said, whoever DOES back into this division title is one and done. In what was once a dominant division, it is now a placeholder for a road Wild Card team to get a "win".

As a Giants fan, they are getting what they deserve. The refuse to be aggressive in FA and have not upgraded their OL or their Linebackers and DBs. They have strong skill players but the focus each year on pass rushers is now biting back. Can they turn it around? Maybe. But I doubt at 0-3 and staring at 0-4, going 9 and 3 over the rest of the season is daunting.

However, for fantasy purposes, I feel the Giants, along with the rest of the division, will be gold. There are points to be had and most likely 4 teams that will have to play the string out. So come playoff time, these teams players will be relevant.

Of course, this is easy for me to say when my team has two Super Bowl titles recently. It takes a bit of the sting off.

NFL.com/NFL Network uses EA sports to produce there weekly projections.They basically play a simulated game of Madden and take the stats..worst projections out there..This week they have SJax projected for 18 points even though he is not playing..just a example of how bad there projection's are..I do really enjoy watching NFL Fantasy Live though..

:shocking:

That could quite possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They use... MADDEN? :rofl:

OK, now it makes sense... (but not really), and between that and that toolbox Michael "Fabs" Fabiano, I might just switch back to the Worldwide Leader and go take pee breaks during the baseball and "other" highlights. :lol:

Madden.... that's rich.

I'll take the under on Rodgers. I don't see him throwing for much of anything this week.

Erm, my list was just an example, Captain Obvious.