[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Sleeper TE's out there ?

archiebonker

Ya, 16 team league....tight on getting value anywhere. Miller is available. Along with Zach Miller Sea, Kellen Winslow NYJ, Delanie Walker TEN, Garrett Graham Hou, Lance Kendricks STL......

Or if you guys have any other names.

Walker just got 8 targets from Jake Locker last week. Nice matchup against the Jets.

The Zach Miller 2-TD game was a mirage.

No other names excite me.

Jordan Reed is also banged up and doutful for week 4, saw that he did not practice. Shanahan is more optimistic about Davis returning.

I've got Witten starting, Davis was my backup. I keep looking at what is available and monitorting the top prospects. Eventually I'll add somebody before Witten has is bye, unless Davis is good enough.

Of all the players mentioned Walker is the one I like. He's also a little banged up and questionable.

PS For whoever said Cameron is a sleeper, unless the whole league is asleep I'd expect he's gone already (waiver pick this week at least).

Jordan Reed is also banged up and doutful for week 4, saw that he did not practice. Shanahan is more optimistic about Davis returning.

I've got Witten starting, Davis was my backup. I keep looking at what is available and monitorting the top prospects. Eventually I'll add somebody before Witten has is bye, unless Davis is good enough.

Of all the players mentioned Walker is the one I like. He's also a little banged up and questionable.

PS For whoever said Cameron is a sleeper, unless the whole league is asleep I'd expect he's gone already (waiver pick this week at least).

If Reed is out, Logan Paulsen could be a one-week wonder.

And I think dude was jokin' on Cameron. :unsure:

• Like 1