[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any info on Daryl Richardson for tonight's game?

ClubhouseCancer

I had info last week and it didn't do me a damn bit of good. I'll be watching the pregame before I make a decision. Which once again probably won't do me a damn bit of good. I'm heading to the store to buy a rabbits foot. I think that's the safest course of action here.

I had info last week and it didn't do me a damn bit of good. I'll be watching the pregame before I make a decision. Which once again probably won't do me a damn bit of good. I'm heading to the store to buy a rabbits foot. I think that's the safest course of action here.

For you or Richardson?

Tough call, all practice reports this week said Richardson looked better than last week so thats a good sign. Still he could get re-injured or a limited work load so its risky. Pead is probably the safer play but if D Rich is healthy he's getting more carries.

very sad that there is nothing for paid members on gameday inactives for Thursday (Saturday?) night games.

I do see they posted that Pead was inactive at 8:26 PM....one minute after scheduled kick off and my lineup deadline.

Lets get back to what is really important. I started Darryl Richardson. What the hell is wrong with me?

this just in...he's terrible

He seems to be about the same level as everyone around him. Adrian Peterson couldn't scratch 60 yards with this group.

very sad that there is nothing for paid members on gameday inactives for Thursday (Saturday?) night games.

I do see they posted that Pead was inactive at 8:26 PM....one minute after scheduled kick off and my lineup deadline.

It is a nice service they do on weekends, but if you can't figure out inactives on your own for the lone Thursday night game and are paying for this site for even 5% for that reason, then good luck to you...

Sorry, but it just seems like people want to find things to bitch about sometimes. "Very sad" that you publicly fixate on this aspect of paid fantasy advice, when it's the one piece of info that you don't need this site for..

Edited by delusions of grandeur

fixed

and I retweeted the Rams inactives around 7:20 (which shows up on the homepage)

Unfortunately along with a lot of other stuff that most probably don't care about. I don't do twitter myself, but you're probably worth following for your knowledge and quick updates (even if not in an IDP league).