[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who benched kaep?

BA Baracus

This was gonna be "who's benching kaep" earlier today, but I am a slackass. I want at least get it out there early in the game.

I benched him for the either Cutler or the chance to start Pryor. Maybe I am overreacting, but last week was brutal. I can understand chivesting the bed in SEA, but at home vs the Colts...he has to earn his way back into my lineup.

I started him in MVP and the leagues I had him. I just had a feeling he was going to get on track against the Rams. A almost picked the niners in eliminator but I just didn't have any confidence in them. Had I have known the Rams were this bad and last weeks pounding by the Cowboys was more about how bad the Rams were and less about how good my Cowboys were, I would have had no problem with it. Man started VD and Boldin too.

I cut his ass for Alex Smith this week, lol. My #1 going forward will be Cam Newton in that league. Cutting Alex on Monday, we only get 5 bench spots in that league and it's a 10 teamer. Free league I do with some guys at work, so I usually do some crazy stuff there.

Homer.

When he has tools, I see him as a high floor ff qb. Last night he had what looked like an Alex smith stat line. Scored about 20 in a game where they wanted to reestablish their running attack. I would not be surprised if they continue this type of play calling until crabtree and manningham return.

Edited by Bier Meister

I started him in MVP and the leagues I had him. I just had a feeling he was going to get on track against the Rams. A almost picked the niners in eliminator but I just didn't have any confidence in them. Had I have known the Rams were this bad and last weeks pounding by the Cowboys was more about how bad the Rams were and less about how good my Cowboys were, I would have had no problem with it. Man started VD and Boldin too.

That is the second time I've seen you talking about this, must be really bugging you. Who did you think you played last week, the defending SB or NFC champs? It was the Lambs, what led you to think they were any good?

That is the second time I've seen you talking about this, must be really bugging you. Who did you think you played last week, the defending SB or NFC champs? It was the Lambs, what led you to think they were any good?

Honestly, I thought that would at least be the team of last year that played well at times, stayed in games and made teams work to beat them. They took the 49ers to task twice last year and up until last week, Bradford hadn't been sacked in some time. So to think we would roll them up like a blunt and smoke the hell out of them was a bit surprising. Also seemed encouraging at the time that's all.

I cut his ass for Alex Smith this week, lol. My #1 going forward will be Cam Newton in that league. Cutting Alex on Monday, we only get 5 bench spots in that league and it's a 10 teamer. Free league I do with some guys at work, so I usually do some crazy stuff there.

Why for Alex Smith? Bad idea imo. Smith is a solid NFL QB, but he is horrible for fantasy. Low floor, low ceiling, no thx

Honestly, I thought that would at least be the team of last year that played well at times, stayed in games and made teams work to beat them. They took the 49ers to task twice last year and up until last week, Bradford hadn't been sacked in some time. So to think we would roll them up like a blunt and smoke the hell out of them was a bit surprising. Also seemed encouraging at the time that's all.

Just busting your chops (and forget that they were pretty good last year keeping games close).