[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Bradford is TERRIBLE.

Endzone Is Near

I've seen him throw duck after duck after duck. Granted, the pass protection looks less than stellar, but he's not going to be a starter in this league for very long. Hate to say it, bc they paid him a truckload of cash as a rookie.

I am now wishing I had sold high on Cook after week 1. After seeing this, I won't be surprised if he doesn't come anywhere close to a 100 yard game again.

Bradford does look like crap but it's not all him by a long shot. Spotty protection, dropped passes, lame RBs etc. D isn't bad but O is easily one of the worst in the league IMO.

it's a work in progress. the wr's are not bad, just young. cook should be helpful. i am not sold on richardson. o-line needs work. i think the d is good. seems like a 6-10/7-9 type of team. i can't hang this all on bradford yet. from what i have seen, when he gets 3-4 seconds in the pocket he can make some good decisions.... but any qb can be good when they are comfortable.

Sam is getting no help. You can't stay with teams in this league with no running game, no blocking for the running game, no pass protection with young WR who don't know what they are doing and young RB who don't know how to pass protect. Sadly, I thought the Rams were a better team then this so last weeks win means practically nothing for my Cowboys. The Rams are in for a long year but will get better as the season goes along with that young group figuring more out along the way. But tonight was as poor a team performance as I have seen this year.

yep. Starting to think this guy is one of the most overrated fantasy players this year. He's top 7 still on most sites ros rankings.

I'm guessing that means you weren't happy with his performance tonight and would consider it poor, right? If so think about this, his poor performance extrapolates out to 64 catches and 720 yards....that's a pretty darn good season for a TE...unfortunately, as well as many other TEs & non-TEs can't score TDs or ave 100 yard games every week. Oh and that poor performance tonight came against one of the better Ds in the league too

it's a work in progress. the wr's are not bad, just young.

The WRs aren't bad? Apparently you haven't seen much of them this year. Even if part of the reason they suck is because they're young, they still suck.

Sam is getting no help. You can't stay with teams in this league with no running game, no blocking for the running game, no pass protection with young WR who don't know what they are doing and young RB who don't know how to pass protect.

....or QBs who don't know how to throw a ball. Or hang onto a ball, for that matter.

even without willis and smith the 9ers have a stout defense. he may very well not be progressing at the rate some want, but i don't think this game should be the gauge.

Really? Prior to last night they were giving up 28 a game and costing me points. Sat them last night for the colts. I have got to stop thinking and trying to play matchups. Just start who you drafted.

Really? Prior to last night they were giving up 28 a game and costing me points. Sat them last night for the colts. I have got to stop thinking and trying to play matchups. Just start who you drafted.

teams like gb and nos are going to score points. i accept that when deciding whether or not to start a d vs them. for the sea and indy games they wore down due to lack of support from the offense. the defense did as much as they could.. vs sea, didn't they commit 5 or 6 turnovers? a criticism i do have for the 49ers defense is that they need to stop giving away 3rd conversions. i have seen a lot of penalties by them on 3rd down...when they make the stop!

He may not be as bad as he looks (NFL QB, not fantasy) but its hard to see him getting a lot better. Maybe my memory is faulty but I recall a pretty stellar rookie season and then no improvement only regression since then. Sure he needs a RB, better O-line and some experienced WR. Reminds me of some other rookie QBs tossed into the fire too early without any help around them (Tim Couch). After a few years of getting beat up and not having much help around them are playing scared all the time.

Yes SF defense is pretty good even with the guys that were missing, but he was just bad on so often (like the play where the WR broke open and would have scored but the throw was off.

I'm guessing that means you weren't happy with his performance tonight and would consider it poor, right? If so think about this, his poor performance extrapolates out to 64 catches and 720 yards....that's a pretty darn good season for a TE...unfortunately, as well as many other TEs & non-TEs can't score TDs or ave 100 yard games every week. Oh and that poor performance tonight came against one of the better Ds in the league too

Good point. Until he actually is a sure stud, nobody can really expect dominant performances on a regular basis. I thought everything was in place and drafted him as my starting (and only) TE, though. So I am definitely hoping he turns it around...fingers crossed.