[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pryor diagnosis on Saturday?

WildTurkey

T. Pryor was supposed to have a concussion re-screening or whatever today. Anyone have any way insider info on what the results of that were?

The local press has nothing ...

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Raiders-QB-question-remains-until-game-time-4853366.php

I know he could rip the Skins a new one....if he plays.

I am also in the exact same situation, and already picked up Cutler. While seeking info on Pryor's status, I found this from CBS columnist Gregg Doyel:

"The NFL just settled a class-action lawsuit with former players for $765 million, a lawsuit centered on concussions. Retired NFL players are suffering from depression and Alzheimer's and ALS. Some are homeless. Some are dead by their own hands. Concussions didn't cause every last one of those tragedies ... but they caused a lot of them. And everybody knows it.

It was just Tuesday that Pryor was tweeting about the Broncos game: "I don't remember much! Good hit by whoever it was. I heard

our team fought well ..."

Whole article here:

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer/gregg-doyel/23877787/terrelle-pryor-could-play-sunday-you-cant-be-serious-raiders

Given this, doesn't seem like a really good idea to have him on the field this weekend.

CBS Sports is reporting that Jay Glazer tweeted the following, only 'hours after the SF Chronicle report about Pryor starting, looks like the same item that Taz mentions above':

"Scoopage: despite Pryor being cleared, Raiders players were told in team [meeting] last night that Matt Flynn, NOT Pryor, starts today."

E2A: KFFL now says Flynn is 'expected' to start but there is still some 'uncertainty' as to which QB will actually begin the game.

Edited by ts