[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice is ACTIVE (expected to start)

keggerz

Completely mind-boggling!!! I start Rice because he is listed as active. I'm losing my mind when I realize he's not touching the ball, made much worse knowing I'm playing against Pierce figuring he's getting all the touches. Aside from absolutely putrid play calling, how do Rice and Pierce combine for 3.6 points in a ppr format.

I picked up Brandon Bolden in case Rice couldn't go so he's on my bench. I think he already has the same number of touches and the 2nd quarter just started. Yes, I am aware that's a slight exaggeration so don't worry about the exact stats.

His value will come back up. I'd be more apt to buy low on him.

Waiting for one good game so I can move him. Love the guy as a player but don't think fantasy wise he will be all that much this year. In a standard league there is a manager that keeps him every year and about the middle of the season says never again, but then keeps him every year. I think Rice is just a little too inconsistent this year. I have him in a PPR.

Edited by Scorcher

but what can you realistically expect to get for him at this point

Just got Morris in a dynasty keeper. Straight up trade. I am 1-4 so I can handle the bye week and possible loss of time due to the rib injury. drafted ray some yrs ago. He's just no getting touches. Don't understand it but it is what it is. ETA Alfred Morris

Edited by Footballjoe

Just got Morris in a dynasty keeper. Straight up trade. I am 1-4 so I can handle the bye week and possible loss of time due to the rib injury. drafted ray some yrs ago. He's just no getting touches. Don't understand it but it is what it is. ETA Alfred Morris

He got hurt midgame week 2. He sat out week 3 and played week 4 though not at 100% and the team had to play catch up and pass. There's an awful lot of the season left. I for one think that the Ravens are going to look at all four games and conclude they need the rushing game to play a big part in their offense. It's far too early to panic. The guy you just traded him to might be riding him to a playoff spot in weeks 7-13.