[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garret Graham

Endzone Is Near

Why has this guy not been on the fantasy radar at all this week? A touchdown now in 3 of 4 weeks. I understand Daniels has been banged up, but Graham looks really solid. Had I heard ANYTHING from the analysts I would have definitely picked him up this week, as I am really struggling with Cook. Awesome.

Mainly because he had zero catches last week - wasn't even thrown a single pass. He is the #2 TE there and will never be consistent. He is also facing one of the best defenses in the NFL this week unlike the first two weeks. Even still, he has not been over 30 yards in a game. Why would anyone recommend someone who cannot get past 30 yards, faces one of the top defenses in the NFL and comes off a week where they never even threw him a pass?

Mainly because he had zero catches last week - wasn't even thrown a single pass. He is the #2 TE there and will never be consistent. He is also facing one of the best defenses in the NFL this week unlike the first two weeks. Even still, he has not been over 30 yards in a game. Why would anyone recommend someone who cannot get past 30 yards, faces one of the top defenses in the NFL and comes off a week where they never even threw him a pass?

All I'm saying is I'm surprised I hear about Fleener, Clay, etc. who have also had mediocre production. It's not like those guys were anywhere close to being worthy of top 5 waiver claims..

If you noticed the guy has td catches in 2 of 3 weeks yet you didn't pick him up on waivers because The Huddle didn't predict this week's success, why is it their fault? Why don't you just email your league logins to them and let them run your team for you? Click on the Huddle Team Management button/link at the top of the home page.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 4

If you noticed the guy has td catches in 2 of 3 weeks yet you didn't pick him up on waivers because The Huddle didn't predict this week's success, why is it their fault? Why don't you just email your league logins to them and let them run your team for you? Click on the Huddle Team Management button/link at the top of the home page.

Actually, what would make the most sense would be that I just realized today the guy has been catching TD's. Reason being? .....I haven't read a thing about it on any fantasy site..... So how would I have known to pick him up?? Thanks for the link advice, though.

Sorry, its our fault you lost today. I promise to punish myself immediately... there... I did it. Please find it in your heart to forgive us.

Ohhh ok. I just realized I need to clear up the obvious. When I say I didn't read it on ANY site, I mean just that. Any site includes all of your competitors. It just blew my mind that he wasn't mentioned AT all. And I'm sorry, but I'm not a paying member of your site, so I didn't read the mentioned content. HTH.

Ohhh ok. I just realized I need to clear up the obvious. When I say I didn't read it on ANY site, I mean just that. Any site includes all of your competitors. It just blew my mind that he wasn't mentioned AT all. And I'm sorry, but I'm not a paying member of your site, so I didn't read the mentioned content. HTH.

So you are complaining about not getting information nobody but you care about for free?

• Like 1

Actually, what would make the most sense would be that I just realized today the guy has been catching TD's. Reason being? .....I haven't read a thing about it on any fantasy site..... So how would I have known to pick him up?? Thanks for the link advice, though.

You can't sort free agents by fantasy points accrued in your league? I do this on a weekly basis for every position just to see if there's something I'm missing. You can't rely on people TELLING you what to do. Do the research yourself, maybe?

Does your mother still dress you, too? :shrug:

• Like 1

:rofl: Wow you're not too bright.

So you excpect that kind of info here in the forum with a bunch of people just chatting about football. Are there other fantasy football sites you follow that have nothing but a forum or BB for people to post their opinions? (I follow some other than the huddle, and they actually have stat projectsions, player rankings and other such tools.

I hesitated to read this thread when I saw who started it, but it has opened my eyes to your ways.

Keep on making threads questioning the Huddle's information, when you don't even get it. (Hint in case you don't get it yet, the Huddle Forums is NOT the Huddle Information).

• Like 1

So you excpect that kind of info here in the forum with a bunch of people just chatting about football. Are there other fantasy football sites you follow that have nothing but a forum or BB for people to post their opinions? (I follow some other than the huddle, and they actually have stat projectsions, player rankings and other such tools.

I hesitated to read this thread when I saw who started it, but it has opened my eyes to your ways.

Keep on making threads questioning the Huddle's information, when you don't even get it. (Hint in case you don't get it yet, the Huddle Forums is NOT the Huddle Information).

This forum has a tool or two.

Edited by Joessfl

Working on a tool belt. Don't see how someone posting a legit question could be reduced to this.

I suppose it began as a legit question but then concluded with the whole "why didn't anyone TELL ME to pick this guy up?" thing. I believe the majority of us think this is a little odd. There are tools in place to do the simple research yourself.

:2cents:

Who gives a crap about Graham. If you're starting him, then things have gone terribly wrong.

He was mentioned on FBG's pay site. How bad are your TEs that you're needing to start this guy?

Excuse my language, but HOLY chives you are stupid as HELL. How many different posts can you possibly high-jack and get it wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME??? Scroll up and tell me where I said I was looking for advice on this message board....do it now, dipchives! Oh wait....you CAN'T?? Maybe that's because I clearly stated that I was referring to other sites (CBS, ESPN insider)...if you had half a damn brain you'd be able to realize that. The fact that you lack a chromosome and can't understand ENGLISH right in front of your retarded face is not my problem. Now get off me...I'm not dealing with your dumbass anymore.

I suppose it began as a legit question but then concluded with the whole "why didn't anyone TELL ME to pick this guy up?" thing. I believe the majority of us think this is a little odd. There are tools in place to do the simple research yourself.

:2cents:

When did I blame anyone on this site? I was simply voicing the fact that I looked at numerous websites and saw NOTHING. I would have been at least a little interested in the guy. If your feelings are hurt because you think I'm pointing the finger at you...just stop. Chill out, I never was....not for a second...

Agree about why didn't anyone tell me, and I know it can be annoying when someone poses that question, but it is also an opportunity to offer expertise and invite someone into the fold. I think OP should pay and join Huddle. I also think most of us try to help each other, always at the end of the year there are congrats to all of us that are in the playoffs and finally champions as well as condolences to those who didn't make it.Since joining the Huddle my record has improved immensely and it is always not only fun to win but an extra bonus to share winning with all of the other members. It is also fun to talk smack to the ones who didn't make it, because those people usually own up to their mistakes and pretty much encourage the rest of us. It is a misery loves company situation as well as victory is that much better when shared.

I'm actually really surprised you are the ONLY one who has this mindset. However, not once did I say "why didn't anyone tell me", or even imply it. I was speaking of other sites. Apparently there's a ton of butthurt over this one post.