[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garret Graham

Endzone Is Near

You got no one to blame but yourself for the misunderstanding. You've been a big bag of dicks in a whole bunch of posts here and now people are coming after you every chance they get. Acting like you're older than 14 will go a long way around here.

I understood your post - you weren't accusing the huddle of not highlighting him, that you were surprised there was very little chatter in general about the guy. I was too. I haven't seen a single whisper out of him here, ESPN, FGB, or any of the other half dozen resources I use. You'll find that, in particular on the forums, many of us play in leagues with most of the regulars here, so when we have a nugget like this, we tend to keep it to ourselves.

• Like 1

You got no one to blame but yourself for the misunderstanding. You've been a big bag of dicks in a whole bunch of posts here and now people are coming after you every chance they get. Acting like you're older than 14 will go a long way around here.

I understood your post - you weren't accusing the huddle of not highlighting him, that you were surprised there was very little chatter in general about the guy. I was too. I haven't seen a single whisper out of him here, ESPN, FGB, or any of the other half dozen resources I use. You'll find that, in particular on the forums, many of us play in leagues with most of the regulars here, so when we have a nugget like this, we tend to keep it to ourselves.

Nah...you're wrong. I've never started a damn thing, so how that is being a "bag of dicks" is beyond me. If I post a simple question or statement about fantasy football and get attacked for no apparent reason by a chives like stevegrab, and then you take up for him no matter what he says, well then yeah I'll be calling you on your BS.

What sucks about message boards is that the little nerds who were beat up every day in highschool feel big and tough by forming Internet alliances and trying to start chives with complete strangers. Pretty sad if you ask me.

And about keeping things to yourselves, that's completely fine by me. As you just pointed out...I never asked for anybody to throw me a bone. Again...go back and find the post where I came on this message board flaming anyone. Prove that ANY of it was anything other than me throwing the chives right back in your face if you acted like a chives and made a condescending remark to me. I challenge you.

• Like 1

Why has this guy not been on the fantasy radar at all this week? A touchdown now in 3 of 4 weeks. I understand Daniels has been banged up, but Graham looks really solid. Had I heard ANYTHING from the analysts I would have definitely picked him up this week, as I am really struggling with Cook. Awesome.

Just decided to go back and take a look at my OP. The fact that the word "analysts" was used should let you know I wasn't referring to anyone on this message board. Plain as day...

Edited by Endzone Is Near

Endzone is near, this will be my LAST POST in response to anything you post (I've had you on ignore but keep making the mistake of reading your posts to see what is going on).

You come in here (The Huddle Forums) acting like some experty and ripping on the side, and their staff (some of whom post here) as if they are idiots and you know more. You're surprised that nobody has been talking about this guy and voicing your frustration.

Then you finally explain that you're not even a paying member and have been looking at the real advice provided by The Huddle Staff. I guess you just stumbled into the forum and never dug around further, to go to the home page and see the vast amount of info provided. Or decided you didn't want to pay (that's fine, your choice) but act like you're following Huddle advice and surprised nobody mentioned this guy.

You're a slightly less annoying version of Baby Jane rolled together with the vast majority of forum posters who do not pay for the huddle. Just post post post and rip and complain. Wow how constructive, must look at all the great conversations that have resulted from your threads/posts.

The fact that your OP mentions ananlysts and was posted here (Huddle Forums) would have most thinking you meant the Huddle analysts, then you admit you don't even read those.

Go play in whatever other message board you are comfortable in, because your reputation is already well known here.

Endzone is near, this will be my LAST POST in response to anything you post (I've had you on ignore but keep making the mistake of reading your posts to see what is going on).

You come in here (The Huddle Forums) acting like some experty and ripping on the side, and their staff (some of whom post here) as if they are idiots and you know more. You're surprised that nobody has been talking about this guy and voicing your frustration.

Then you finally explain that you're not even a paying member and have been looking at the real advice provided by The Huddle Staff. I guess you just stumbled into the forum and never dug around further, to go to the home page and see the vast amount of info provided. Or decided you didn't want to pay (that's fine, your choice) but act like you're following Huddle advice and surprised nobody mentioned this guy.

You're a slightly less annoying version of Baby Jane rolled together with the vast majority of forum posters who do not pay for the huddle. Just post post post and rip and complain. Wow how constructive, must look at all the great conversations that have resulted from your threads/posts.

The fact that your OP mentions ananlysts and was posted here (Huddle Forums) would have most thinking you meant the Huddle analysts, then you admit you don't even read those.

Go play in whatever other message board you are comfortable in, because your reputation is already well known here.

Hey dumbchives, you are the one who trolls every single post I make, you annoying little bitch. So if you REALLY aren't replying to anymore of my posts, THANK YOU...although I seriously doubt that.

Your pea-sized brain STILL has yet to comprehend the FACT that I clearly stated I was looking at other websites for updates on TE's....NOT THIS ONE, YOU RETARD. Learn to read/comprehend then open your stupid mouth. I'm glad you don't like me, because *news flash*, I wouldn't associate with the likes of you anyway, bitchboy. Another news flash for you...there are no "analysts" on this stupidass message board. There are moderators and wannabes like yourself who THINK they are "analysts", but I came here to see what average human beings were saying about their fantasy teams. Unfortunately, I "stumbled across" several idiots like yourself who are actually below average. Get a clue, chivestard.

I'm actually really surprised you are the ONLY one who has this mindset. However, not once did I say "why didn't anyone tell me", or even imply it. I was speaking of other sites. Apparently there's a ton of butthurt over this one post.

I posted this based on your OP, but as this thread has gone on the name calling as well as the regression from the original topic has gone over the top.

Edited by Scorcher
  • Like 1