[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Scorcher

I didnt think yards gained on a fumble counted? Clearly Sproles effed me which is why I'm asking lol

He does get credit for the yards gained (or lost) on the play prior to the fumble. But certain league dock you points for a lost fumble.

He does get credit for the yards gained (or lost) on the play prior to the fumble. But certain league dock you points for a lost fumble.

I was down half a point..had Hartley and Graham..couldn't really lose unless...................they turned the ball over.. I was either going to get a fg or an extra point..and then that happened lol

I was down half a point..had Hartley and Graham..couldn't really lose unless...................they turned the ball over.. I was either going to get a fg or an extra point..and then that happened lol

Ahh, so everything good that Sproles got didn't benefit you, but the lost fumble killed the Kicker's chance. Well Sproles did score 2 TDs and contributed to them having all those scoring chances, so his play did help your kicker get you that close.

Drew chivesing Brees is the man he won me two leagues on his own and a third and fourth with his efforts to sproles and graham... Oh I am so happy I own pieces of N.O.... And a couple of these I already had chalked up as losses!!

Glad to see you are still on a roll. I took a dive this week but I am still very much in the game.

Edited by Scorcher