[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's rolling with Brian Hoyer vs. Buffalo on Thursday?

MTSuper7

I'm curious if anyone has seen enough to put their fantasy faith in him this week. Minnesota is meh on D, but putting up 250+ and 2 on Cincy was impressive. And he isn't a turnover machine either.

I'm swinging for the fences with him and benching Kaepernick. Who are you benching for Hoyer (if you've got the guts to play him at all)?

Nope, but have considered adding him for depth (and a sleeper keeper).

Thought it was strange that the coach didn't want to name him the starter immediately when asked Sunday, then announced it yesterday. Weeden in speaking to the press said all the right things (I believe he is healthy and will be the backup).

I'd do it if I had to. Why not? One of the better up-and-coming TEs, a deep threat and no reason to NOT throw?

Edit: After some thought.... I don't know. The Thursday night games have been brutally bad. Who's to say this isn't his week to start showing the reasons why he's been a third-stringer all this time. Less time to prepare, a "unique" defense, and a run game that can't be counted on. I could see 225 yards, 1 TD and 2 picks quite easily. :shrug:

Edited by darin3

I put a WW for him since I only have one QB, Romo. He plays CIN on Romo's Bye and he already torched them . I figure he will only be better when they meet again.

Either that or they will be better equipped to play against a qb that has had more than a single nfl game under his belt?

I got him off waivers and am starting him over Wilson. I have RG III on bye and feel the game with Indy will be a Marshawn Lynch running game. I don't see Wilson throwing more than two and feel Hoyer CAN throw more than two.

Of course, this means Wilson goes off and Hoyer throws up a dud.

FYI

Scattered T-storms are forecast all day, with a 50-60% chance of rain from 4PM on through the night.

Could be a sloppy field. Not saying it will be all running, we all know how the receivers have the advantage on a slick field since they can plan for their cut while the defender has to react.