[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's rolling with Brian Hoyer vs. Buffalo on Thursday?

MTSuper7

???

That's Friday's forecast. It's going to be cloudy going into the night but no rain.

NO, that is today's hourly forecast for Cleveland Ohio according to weather.com

Local news (CH3 WKYC) last night was talking about rain and suggesting people bring rain coats and ponchos (no umbrellas allowed). Not saying it will rain all day, just that the forecast does call for rain, and it is scattered. Heard it was raining in buckets in Canton this morning. Could miss the stadium entirely, could be soggy and wet. It's Ohio, we have real and variable weather.

What is your source?

From newsnet5.com

THURSDAY FORECAST

A weak stalled front across Northern Ohio will grab some approaching moisture from the south and create a few showers and thunderstorms during your Thursday. The first round this morning will be followed by a couple hours of dry time. The second round will likely push in late morning and linger through the afternoon. Skies will be mostly cloudy through out the day. Highs will climb back up into the upper 70s to near 80 degrees during the afternoon. Tailgaters will need to pay attention to the sky. Each storm could have gusty winds and heavy rain. Secure those tents down! There could be an isolated shower around for the Cleveland Browns Game this evening also but the storms should be weakening by sunset. Go Browns!

But it hasn't rained where I am all day. I'm 20 miles east of the stadium.

I started Hoyer over Kaepernick in one league. Kaepernick gets a strong pass defense this week and has been disappointing in 3 of 4 games. With Hoyer getting a weak pass defense in Buffalo, I had to roll with him.

Rain and thunder here in Hudson (about 20 miles south of the stadium).

This news report on Cleveland.com does show say there could be rain during the game

http://www.cleveland.com/weather/blog/index.ssf/2013/10/chance_of_showers_thunderstorm.html

Including this

The bad news is there's a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, and showers are likely during the Browns-Bills game at FirstEnergy Stadium.

Not predicting a huge storm or lots of rain, but there is a good chance of some rain during the game.

I actually lost my bid for Hoyer. Would have starter him if I got him. Now rolling with Wilson (RGIII on bye) so as long as he gets more than 1 point, I will be better off than with Hoyer.