[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat Denver this week

whomper

With all due respect my fine sir, no chance. Peyton is on a mission and there is no doubt in my mind they he takes care of business against Dallas.

are you in for the 25 then ?

Really? You have your homer glasses on there whomp. They just lost to a not all that good charger team

I will take the bet.

OK. One more ! left and the bets are complete

OK. Bet closed. I only know 1 out of the 3 of you that took this so I will take the 2 of you that I don't know on your word that you will do the right thing when Dallas wins. Good luck Gents

Whomper - A man is only as good as his word. Good luck to you as well.

I agree and if by some miracle Denver pulls this off you can be assured I will pay

Wait. I have both the Broncos defense and the Cowboys defense. Now I don't know who to start. :shrug:

Neither. While I do believe the Broncos will win, the Cowboys will put up some points. Hit the Waiver Wire.

Really? You have your homer glasses on there whomp. They just lost to a not all that good charger team I will take the bet.

I take offense to this [taking homer glasses off].

Ill bet 25 bucks to the first 3 to take it. Dallas wins outright. You can keep the points

Well done whomper, see you do have faith. :okay::clap:

I am 100% with you on this call. For some reason I think the Cowboys match up pretty well with the Broncos. I feel they are going to open up the Offense because they know they are going to have to put up points. Even though the D was torched last week, we do have the athletes to keep up with the Broncos. Lastly, the Cowboys play Manning pretty tough in the past. :boxing:

Let's go Cowboys. Man this should be a great game.

By the way, how do you get around. It must be tough with those big a$$ set of balls your dragging around with you. :shocking:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Man, this game almost screams for the Victory Pants for my boy Whomper. And I hate the Broncos to boot.

:thinking:

Chief, if you should find you way to dawn the ever so respected Victory Pants, I will most certainly owe you debt of gratitude. The fact that you would consider it puts you on my Christmas list. :tup: