[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daryl Richardson this week

BA Baracus

This guys has sucked these past two weeks, and was really never great to begin with. I actually like DRich, but the Rams are god awful.

That said, the god awful Rams get the even more miserable Jags this weekend. So the question is, with a lot of every week running backs on bye, who's rolling out DRich? Who is he replacing? And who are you starting him over?

Personally, I have DMart heading to the bench due to bye so everyone has to move up. I am tentatively plugging in DRich over Miller based on their matchups.

At this point I think I am willing to start anybody, in any matchup over Richardson. I have the same situation as you with both Miller and DRich. I know the matchup looks tastier for the Rams by far, but I'm going to have to muster up some serious courage to plug Richardson in again. His team is just horrific.

My only real alternative for Richardson is Ellington-and definitely leaning that direction, FWIW.

Edited by rattsass

I totally bought in and grabbed him in 3 of my 4 leagues. Here is a starter on what should have been a good offense, not sharing carries, catches well out of the backfield, and with playmakers all around him to stretch the field. I didn't count on the Rams o-line being so bad, nor their defense being so bad which puts the Rams in catchup throwing mode in the second quarter. Sadly, I bought in on Givens too. :sad:

As for the original question, I'll flex him this week if I have no better options.

I pray he has a monster game, so I can trade him

This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for as well. I'm not going to start him... ever. Just trying to flip him for a WR2-3. I'm pretty decent at RB luckily.

I have Charles, Lacy, Gio Bernard, Tate, Blount, and Richardson. We only start two (no flex). He will never play for me.

Edited by kingsofromance

I own him in one league, where I can start a minimum of 1 RB. Usually I go with Alfred Morris. I picked up Zac Stacy there (just in case), and also was able to get Rashard Jennings. I'll be starting Jennings for sure this week. I still have to decide a second flex spot, and do not see putting D. Richardson in that lineup. I can flex a second TE (Clay) or go with Stacy or Branden Bolden in that spot.

D. Rich is borderline droppable for me on that roster, depending on the outcome of today's game. If he cannot produce against Jacksonville (for whatever reason, lack of skill or playing time), I see no reason to keep him.

ETA: Oh yeah, I was a dope and did not start Fred Jackson. That's why I'm in this situation this week. :sick:

Edited by CowboysDiehard